Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AmmoliteNacre's Artshop (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
--- [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxx [nextcol][b]Commission type:[/b] Painted Chibi [b]Deadline(?):[/b] N/A. Take your time! [b]Character/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64602838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646029/64602838_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose: [/b] Laying/sitting down [b]Mood:[/b] Neutral/happy [b]Extra:[/b] N/A [b]Method of payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Estimated price:[/b] 6mt [b]Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: [/b] Yep!
---
xxxxxxx

Commission type: Painted Chibi
Deadline(?): N/A. Take your time!
Character/s:
64602838_350.png
Pose: Laying/sitting down
Mood: Neutral/happy
Extra: N/A
Method of payment: Treasure
Estimated price: 6mt
Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: Yep!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
could you leave me on pinglist, plz? :DDD lovely artwork
could you leave me on pinglist, plz? :DDD lovely artwork
@IBeeJuliana
Allright, I'll begin with a sketch/wip for you! :)
@IBeeJuliana
Allright, I'll begin with a sketch/wip for you! :)
8nSlq8b.png
@thesunthegodssaw

I will come back here soon
@thesunthegodssaw

I will come back here soon
BuDq0ZK.gif
Deadline(?): Nope, take your time
Character/s:https://toyhou.se/6538249.aura/gallery
Pose: I'll give you artistic liberty with that, I like the canine example you have!
Mood: She's very sly and cunning and commits assorted crime so something along those lines
Extra: Feel free to take artistic liberties with it, whatever you think looks cool!
Method of payment: gems, I'm assuming you still take those ahh
Estimated price: It says 6000 gems, so I'm assuming around that (i can pay for complexity if needed)
Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: Yep, read them!
Deadline(?): Nope, take your time
Character/s:https://toyhou.se/6538249.aura/gallery
Pose: I'll give you artistic liberty with that, I like the canine example you have!
Mood: She's very sly and cunning and commits assorted crime so something along those lines
Extra: Feel free to take artistic liberties with it, whatever you think looks cool!
Method of payment: gems, I'm assuming you still take those ahh
Estimated price: It says 6000 gems, so I'm assuming around that (i can pay for complexity if needed)
Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: Yep, read them!
Commission type: Painted fullbody.
Deadline(?): None.
Character/s: Hrist.
Pose: Tired (Panting?), solemn, not necessarily "victorious" after a battle nor "glorious".
Mood: Rainy, post-battle, similar to the scene on Hrist's profile, gloomy.
Extra: I sketched up an inspiration drawing that hopefully conveys the idea. Let this only be inspiration. You're the artist, this is not necessarily a do-or-die guideline. :-) (I cannot really draw wings or an open mouth at that angle!)

Perhaps some very mild scarring or wounds? Would be nice to have some apparel present, perhaps weapons on the floor, or the likes.

Method of payment: PayPal.
Estimated price: €180-€260? It is a complex idea, I wish to pay fairly.
Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: Have done. :-)
Commission type: Painted fullbody.
Deadline(?): None.
Character/s: Hrist.
Pose: Tired (Panting?), solemn, not necessarily "victorious" after a battle nor "glorious".
Mood: Rainy, post-battle, similar to the scene on Hrist's profile, gloomy.
Extra: I sketched up an inspiration drawing that hopefully conveys the idea. Let this only be inspiration. You're the artist, this is not necessarily a do-or-die guideline. :-) (I cannot really draw wings or an open mouth at that angle!)

Perhaps some very mild scarring or wounds? Would be nice to have some apparel present, perhaps weapons on the floor, or the likes.

Method of payment: PayPal.
Estimated price: €180-€260? It is a complex idea, I wish to pay fairly.
Confirm you've read the rules/Tos?: Have done. :-)
@imbuedbork

Allright, everything looks good! I'll begin with a sketch/wip for you. ^^
@imbuedbork

Allright, everything looks good! I'll begin with a sketch/wip for you. ^^
8nSlq8b.png
The robot and the ghost together is most preferred but I’m putting options down in case you aren’t able to draw that. Thank you so much!

Deadline(?): N/A, no rush!
Character/s: The bug/robot. You can draw either the robot or the bug, up to you! If drawing the robot, please add this ghost with him!
Pose: Something confident but sleazy if the robot, something worried and desperate for attention if the bug. The ghost should be mad at the robot, kinda like angrily scoffing but laughing at a mean joke he made. Mostly angrily scoffing.
Mood: Man’s a scientist (and science experiment, same with the ghost) so something clean and bright would work.
Method of payment: Gems
Estimated price: 6000g, or 9000g, or just 6000g if the ghost counts as a familiar?
The robot and the ghost together is most preferred but I’m putting options down in case you aren’t able to draw that. Thank you so much!

Deadline(?): N/A, no rush!
Character/s: The bug/robot. You can draw either the robot or the bug, up to you! If drawing the robot, please add this ghost with him!
Pose: Something confident but sleazy if the robot, something worried and desperate for attention if the bug. The ghost should be mad at the robot, kinda like angrily scoffing but laughing at a mean joke he made. Mostly angrily scoffing.
Mood: Man’s a scientist (and science experiment, same with the ghost) so something clean and bright would work.
Method of payment: Gems
Estimated price: 6000g, or 9000g, or just 6000g if the ghost counts as a familiar?
AqaqXxe.png
bump
bump
8nSlq8b.png
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/fdfdc108-2bfc-4ce8-895b-7dfadfc01098[/img]
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/fdfdc108-2bfc-4ce8-895b-7dfadfc01098[/img]
8nSlq8b.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13