Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Shop (PWYW + ATs)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
sounds good!! and that's so awesome
i hope yer workplace enjoys the piece too!!

and yeah pleaese feel free to pm!!
sounds good!! and that's so awesome
i hope yer workplace enjoys the piece too!!

and yeah pleaese feel free to pm!!
qaQ67.gif
@arghsdemeter (there's a lot of red in advance, but not due to blood, it's just his primary weapon color. xD) [img]https://i.imgur.com/xr2xYvb.png[/img] Big Bad Abyss ready to go all out Defender Style! ;D I just came up with stuff as I went, but I gotta say I like this a bit. I'm still figuring out how I'm gonna work his armor fins, ahaha. It was fun to draw him again, though! I may have to do some more since I need to work on him more. :3 And alrighty, I'll PM ya now~ :3 [s]Kinda want to rework the page a bit but eh. I can probably do something real quick, at least. :P[/s]
@arghsdemeter

(there's a lot of red in advance, but not due to blood, it's just his primary weapon color. xD)

xr2xYvb.png

Big Bad Abyss ready to go all out Defender Style! ;D

I just came up with stuff as I went, but I gotta say I like this a bit. I'm still figuring out how I'm gonna work his armor fins, ahaha.

It was fun to draw him again, though! I may have to do some more since I need to work on him more. :3

And alrighty, I'll PM ya now~ :3 Kinda want to rework the page a bit but eh. I can probably do something real quick, at least. :P
WHOA i didn't expect it this fast
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!
love the claws and spikes on his armor
and the
lower jaw is so fantastic!
WHOA i didn't expect it this fast
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!
love the claws and spikes on his armor
and the
lower jaw is so fantastic!
qaQ67.gif
@arghsdemeter

(I had to fix up my main Neocities layout so didn't PM you "now" like I said, LOL, but now it's a little more up to date regarding characters + layout so it's official that I can PM. xD)

And ahh, thanks a bunch~ I had fun with the spikes, tbh~ Abyss can work those pretty well, so I wanna eventually try drawing him actually using them, ahaha, and not just hinting at them being used.

I wasn't sure how I was gonna do his jaw, but I like how it turned out too, so I'm super glad you think it's good! :D (and yeah, I'm actually a pretty fast artist, lol)
@arghsdemeter

(I had to fix up my main Neocities layout so didn't PM you "now" like I said, LOL, but now it's a little more up to date regarding characters + layout so it's official that I can PM. xD)

And ahh, thanks a bunch~ I had fun with the spikes, tbh~ Abyss can work those pretty well, so I wanna eventually try drawing him actually using them, ahaha, and not just hinting at them being used.

I wasn't sure how I was gonna do his jaw, but I like how it turned out too, so I'm super glad you think it's good! :D (and yeah, I'm actually a pretty fast artist, lol)
Ooo so much red! I love how those armour spikes turned out, he looks so menacing! :O
Ooo so much red! I love how those armour spikes turned out, he looks so menacing! :O
FjJN2co.png
Shade, she/her
dragon stories @ The Outpost
k2ukPkC.png
Ahh, thanks, Shade! ;3;

I had to draw another piece just moments ago, ehehe. It's on my generic board, but I may have to post it here for the fun of it. ;D
Ahh, thanks, Shade! ;3;

I had to draw another piece just moments ago, ehehe. It's on my generic board, but I may have to post it here for the fun of it. ;D
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OaHYMcr.png[/img] And a-boom, here we go! The other piece of Striker! :D
OaHYMcr.png

And a-boom, here we go! The other piece of Striker! :D
Holy smokes I need to bring this back up because I simply need more funds.

I'm majorly budgeting irl due to multiple trips I wanna do, so I am struggling with saving FRC.
Holy smokes I need to bring this back up because I simply need more funds.

I'm majorly budgeting irl due to multiple trips I wanna do, so I am struggling with saving FRC.
Also edited some of my posts, woo! Now I just linked my OCs from my Art Fight since they're all there anyway.
Also edited some of my posts, woo! Now I just linked my OCs from my Art Fight since they're all there anyway.
So...Gotta get ready for Flameforgers, which means, more possible tech/mech skins.

Let's get some comms going! ;D
So...Gotta get ready for Flameforgers, which means, more possible tech/mech skins.

Let's get some comms going! ;D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14