Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Grab Bag Style Commissions!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello again, I'd love to order something! <3

Image reference: Main ref
Payment offered: 800g
Other information? I'd like him to have a calm, soft smile if possible! Or at least nothing too serious, since he has a lot of art like that already haha. Also, please take note of his hair length, as it's been drawn too long a few times! Some other things that have been misinterpreted before: the gold lines on his robe are thin (not too thick), and his collar is close-fitting and doesn't stick out too much.
Hello again, I'd love to order something! <3

Image reference: Main ref
Payment offered: 800g
Other information? I'd like him to have a calm, soft smile if possible! Or at least nothing too serious, since he has a lot of art like that already haha. Also, please take note of his hair length, as it's been drawn too long a few times! Some other things that have been misinterpreted before: the gold lines on his robe are thin (not too thick), and his collar is close-fitting and doesn't stick out too much.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Reikuri I can't decide which character to commission so I'll leave that up to you (unless you'd prefer I choose then I can do that instead).

Image reference: Shey or Asher
Payment offered: 1000g
Other information? Shey is a scholar and academic who studies the theories behind magic in his world. Asher is a more practical wizard who uses magic to stay alive while adventuring (and if you drew him, I'd prefer if you use the tan/blue outfit pictured in the first two images on his profile).

Thank you!
@Reikuri I can't decide which character to commission so I'll leave that up to you (unless you'd prefer I choose then I can do that instead).

Image reference: Shey or Asher
Payment offered: 1000g
Other information? Shey is a scholar and academic who studies the theories behind magic in his world. Asher is a more practical wizard who uses magic to stay alive while adventuring (and if you drew him, I'd prefer if you use the tan/blue outfit pictured in the first two images on his profile).

Thank you!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Reikuri [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Oh my gosh, oh my [i]gosh[/i], this is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen!! I just love him, so so much, thank you from the bottom of my heart for drawing him and for this awesome piece! omg I'm never going to be over how cute this is, and that you drew that from his bio, thank you for bringing him bat burrito-ing himself in his cape to life!! Just look at that sweet little grumpy face, and his bat pin peeking out, aaaaa you did such a brilliant job with all of it, and I really adore how you truly made his cape look like bat wings with the shape and the bone structure, it's perfect and looks so cool and so dynamic. This is so spot on and sweet! May I put this in his toyhouse gallery if it's okay with you (with link and credit back to you)? If you have a th account of your own or another website you'd like me to use for the credits, please let me know! Thanks so much again! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Reikuri Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, this is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen!! I just love him, so so much, thank you from the bottom of my heart for drawing him and for this awesome piece! omg I'm never going to be over how cute this is, and that you drew that from his bio, thank you for bringing him bat burrito-ing himself in his cape to life!! Just look at that sweet little grumpy face, and his bat pin peeking out, aaaaa you did such a brilliant job with all of it, and I really adore how you truly made his cape look like bat wings with the shape and the bone structure, it's perfect and looks so cool and so dynamic. This is so spot on and sweet!

May I put this in his toyhouse gallery if it's okay with you (with link and credit back to you)? If you have a th account of your own or another website you'd like me to use for the credits, please let me know!

Thanks so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
@aeons
Confirmed! Gorgeous ref sheet and thanks for the notes <3
Please send the gems over via one way CR, I won't accept the payment until the commission has been completed and delivered to you.
It should be finished within seven days, if I fail to meet the deadline I will offer a refund!
I've taken you off the pinglist but if you would like to be added back on just let me know.
@aeons
Confirmed! Gorgeous ref sheet and thanks for the notes <3
Please send the gems over via one way CR, I won't accept the payment until the commission has been completed and delivered to you.
It should be finished within seven days, if I fail to meet the deadline I will offer a refund!
I've taken you off the pinglist but if you would like to be added back on just let me know.
@kiseikune
Confirmed! I adore both their designs so I'll probably just pick on the day I do the commission, it'll be a surprise!
@kiseikune
Confirmed! I adore both their designs so I'll probably just pick on the day I do the commission, it'll be a surprise!
@Vovina
Thank you so much, your comment really made my night! Yes please feel free to put it on TH and just link back to my FR account - I'm so thrilled that you like it!
@Vovina
Thank you so much, your comment really made my night! Yes please feel free to put it on TH and just link back to my FR account - I'm so thrilled that you like it!
@Reikuri Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Reikuri Could you add me to the pinglist?
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@reikuri may i be on the pinglist? :)
@reikuri may i be on the pinglist? :)
0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png
could i be on the pinglist, please? ; w ;
could i be on the pinglist, please? ; w ;
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
Pinglist updated, thank you for the interest!
Pinglist updated, thank you for the interest!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14