Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] BlurryReality's Lore Shop
1 2 3
@Aquellla Polaris' bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here again for you to take and then I'll get started on the next one!
@Aquellla Polaris' bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here again for you to take and then I'll get started on the next one!
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@BlurryReality
It’s so fitting for him!! Thank you!
Sending payment now! :D
@BlurryReality
It’s so fitting for him!! Thank you!
Sending payment now! :D
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Here's the coding for Polaris' one. Not quite sure when I'll get the next one done, because I'm going away tomorrow, but hopefully soon - maybe tonight. [code]Polaris has always been a late sleeper and an early riser, something his partner Celeste would chide him for if she didn’t understand his passion for the stars. If it wasn’t stars, it was clouds, passing overhead in whimsical shapes on the breeze. Whatever secrets lie beyond the fringe of Sornieth sparks insatiable curiosity in the starmapped pearlcatcher. If not out watching the sky, Polaris can either be found with his beloved partner Celeste in her fortune-telling shop listening to her weave tales whispered by the alignment of the stars or in his study, where he had gadgets and telescopes for every occasion, stashed with care in the corner of his study or crammed onto his desk, clean as could be and frequently used. They were perhaps the only items so delicately placed, a stark contrast to the wild conspiracies and calculations strewn on paper across his floors and walls, stacked between books on space and posters recording the patterns and rotations of burning stars. Thankfully, Polaris' reclusive nature meant he didn’t often have guests over to witness the chaotic order of his study. However, due to the floor to ceiling windows installed to allow him a better constant view of the sky - especially beneficial on cold or rainy days - dragons flying high enough could peek through and see just how this stiff pearlcatcher lived. While most dragons find him difficult to interact with, it’s not born of arrogance, rather a slightly lacking ability to understand social cues. Stars are much easier to understand than people, in his opinion. But his clanmates usually find him much more tolerable around Celeste, who understands him more than anyone, able to mediate between them. Several older dragons have remarked teasingly on how he melts around her, becoming much easier to communicate with. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url][/code]
@Aquellla Here's the coding for Polaris' one. Not quite sure when I'll get the next one done, because I'm going away tomorrow, but hopefully soon - maybe tonight.
Code:
Polaris has always been a late sleeper and an early riser, something his partner Celeste would chide him for if she didn’t understand his passion for the stars. If it wasn’t stars, it was clouds, passing overhead in whimsical shapes on the breeze. Whatever secrets lie beyond the fringe of Sornieth sparks insatiable curiosity in the starmapped pearlcatcher. If not out watching the sky, Polaris can either be found with his beloved partner Celeste in her fortune-telling shop listening to her weave tales whispered by the alignment of the stars or in his study, where he had gadgets and telescopes for every occasion, stashed with care in the corner of his study or crammed onto his desk, clean as could be and frequently used. They were perhaps the only items so delicately placed, a stark contrast to the wild conspiracies and calculations strewn on paper across his floors and walls, stacked between books on space and posters recording the patterns and rotations of burning stars. Thankfully, Polaris' reclusive nature meant he didn’t often have guests over to witness the chaotic order of his study. However, due to the floor to ceiling windows installed to allow him a better constant view of the sky - especially beneficial on cold or rainy days - dragons flying high enough could peek through and see just how this stiff pearlcatcher lived. While most dragons find him difficult to interact with, it’s not born of arrogance, rather a slightly lacking ability to understand social cues. Stars are much easier to understand than people, in his opinion. But his clanmates usually find him much more tolerable around Celeste, who understands him more than anyone, able to mediate between them. Several older dragons have remarked teasingly on how he melts around her, becoming much easier to communicate with. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url]
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@Aquellla Ashe's bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here again for you to take and that's your order complete!
@Aquellla Ashe's bio is complete! You can preview it here. If you're unsatisfied with the finished product and would like me to make any changes, please let me know!

Otherwise, after payment, I'll paste it in here again for you to take and that's your order complete!
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[center][font=georgia]@BlurryReality! Aw it’s super cute! So fitting for him and I love the background! And the writing is really great here! Sending payment now plus a tip for everything! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@BlurryReality!
Aw it’s super cute! So fitting for him and I love the background! And the writing is really great here! Sending payment now plus a tip for everything!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Here's the coding for Ashe's one. Thank you for stopping by at my Lore Shop, enjoy! [code][I]"To my clan, I leave this child born of fire. I entrust him to you and believe he is in capable hands, but for myself, it is time to leave and find my place among dragons of new. Farewell, my old kin, may we meet again."[/I] A sunset hatchling in a blanket sleeping on the steps of the main clan den, a note tucked away under the layers. [I]'Ashe',[/I] they called him - born from the ashes of the mother that left, her legacy to the clan. Under their care and tutelage, he thrived, a small blazing soul among dragons that towered above him. Ashe is a dragon that never changes. Gentle and kind, many relate him to a warm fire, kindled in the middle of a chilly winter, a welcome presence to all that know him. As many may know, fire can also be entrancing - perhaps this is the reason dragons struggle to say no to the small tundra regardless of how many years pass. Ashe, if not helping where he can or around Sonio and Patch, is usually in his small den allocated to him once he was old enough to leave the village hatchery. A comfy hollow space close to the ground and layered with tokens of appreciation from his clanmates and books of stories he reads to pass the time. Hanging solitarily on one wall is a painting of his mother whom he one day hopes to meet. Alongside him is his familiar, a phoenix of brilliant oranges and yellows, not unlike his own appearance. The two cannot be separated, and few have noticed that while the phoenix cycles rapidly through life, Ashe does not, theorising that maybe he'll never grow old, his familiar growing for him, rising from the ashes and continuing forever at his side. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url][/code]
@Aquellla Here's the coding for Ashe's one. Thank you for stopping by at my Lore Shop, enjoy!
Code:
[I]"To my clan, I leave this child born of fire. I entrust him to you and believe he is in capable hands, but for myself, it is time to leave and find my place among dragons of new. Farewell, my old kin, may we meet again."[/I] A sunset hatchling in a blanket sleeping on the steps of the main clan den, a note tucked away under the layers. [I]'Ashe',[/I] they called him - born from the ashes of the mother that left, her legacy to the clan. Under their care and tutelage, he thrived, a small blazing soul among dragons that towered above him. Ashe is a dragon that never changes. Gentle and kind, many relate him to a warm fire, kindled in the middle of a chilly winter, a welcome presence to all that know him. As many may know, fire can also be entrancing - perhaps this is the reason dragons struggle to say no to the small tundra regardless of how many years pass. Ashe, if not helping where he can or around Sonio and Patch, is usually in his small den allocated to him once he was old enough to leave the village hatchery. A comfy hollow space close to the ground and layered with tokens of appreciation from his clanmates and books of stories he reads to pass the time. Hanging solitarily on one wall is a painting of his mother whom he one day hopes to meet. Alongside him is his familiar, a phoenix of brilliant oranges and yellows, not unlike his own appearance. The two cannot be separated, and few have noticed that while the phoenix cycles rapidly through life, Ashe does not, theorising that maybe he'll never grow old, his familiar growing for him, rising from the ashes and continuing forever at his side. [right][size=1]Writing by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=340375]BlurryReality[/url]
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Bump
Bump
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[center]Username: Sunwolf Type of commission(s): Bio Link to dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71885380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718854/71885380_350.png[/img][/url] Desired Length: whatever you want! I like your lore. Template (Formatted or just text): Could you format it? If yes to the above question, what are you looking for? like Preece's bio please? Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc): maybe a little earie but whimsical Personality: Web is a (to be) perma-baby he is a very think-on-the-bright-side kind of dragon. Prompt (what you want me to write about): could you use the prompt ' "Wait for me" web whispered a trail of dust in their wake. "Where are you guys?" web's voice echoed through out the caverns' Anything else you want me to know? thank you! Payment Method: treasure [/center]
Username:
Sunwolf
Type of commission(s):
Bio
Link to dragon(s):
71885380_350.png
Desired Length:
whatever you want! I like your lore.
Template (Formatted or just text):
Could you format it?

If yes to the above question, what are you looking for?
like Preece's bio please?

Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc):
maybe a little earie but whimsical

Personality:
Web is a (to be) perma-baby he is a very think-on-the-bright-side kind of dragon.
Prompt (what you want me to write about):
could you use the prompt ' "Wait for me" web whispered a trail of dust in their wake. "Where are you guys?" web's voice echoed through out the caverns'

Anything else you want me to know?
thank you!

Payment Method:
treasure
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Username: Monocrow
Type of commission(s): Dragon Bio complex
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72411435
Desired Length: As long as you'd like
Template (Formatted or just text): formatted please

Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc): something matching to her appearance

Personality: not commical, otherwise anything is good
Prompt (what you want me to write about): a backstory and personality for her

Payment Method:
Username: Monocrow
Type of commission(s): Dragon Bio complex
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72411435
Desired Length: As long as you'd like
Template (Formatted or just text): formatted please

Theme/Vibe (eg. Angsty, joyous, eerie, etc): something matching to her appearance

Personality: not commical, otherwise anything is good
Prompt (what you want me to write about): a backstory and personality for her

Payment Method:
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@BlurryReality could I be added to the pinglist?
@BlurryReality could I be added to the pinglist?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 3