Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drift’s Art/Writing Shop |gems/treasure
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=7][font=Cambria]THIS SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. I WILL REOPEN IT SOMETIME SOON AND UPDATE THE PRICES AND ART EXAMPLES, AND WILL LIKELY MAKE A NEW THREAD.[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] [img]https://i.ibb.co/fCLQV2W/94758-C7-E-B6-D1-4306-BC1-A-03-DF11-B07-EDE.png[/img] [center][font=Cambria]([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67020363]Wondering who the funny little dragon is?[/url])[/center] [center][size=5][font=Cambria]What This Is[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] This is the full paid version of the free "test run" that I made in Creative Corner. In this shop, I will write short stories or draw art (headshots or fullbodies) for your Flight Rising dragons! Keep reading to see examples, how to pay, and rules. [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Examples[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] (all done for other people; dragons are not mine) [quote=Fullbody][img]https://i.ibb.co/d0pD2Fc/Zot-Drawing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Headshot][img]https://i.ibb.co/MG7sFNj/Stormy.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Short Story]It was a warm summer night, and the air was filled with glowing pink insects and cricket song. The sky was darkening from purple to black, and the stars had already exploded across it in a dazzling display of glowing flecks. The moon was new, casting darkness across the scene, but the marketplace had plenty of candles in many different colors lighting it up. One stand in particular had not only candles, but pleasant-smelling incense wafting towards the nose of its current customer. “Hello, dear! Did you come here to get a reading?” Celeste said to her new customer, leaning over the counter of her stand. A large, purple-painted sign hung over her head, which had the words “COME GET YOUR PSYCHIC READINGS - STARS AND CARDS” written on it in pale yellow paint, matching the maize-colored smoky markings that traced their way over Celeste’s own hide. A deck of cards laid in a neat pile on the counter, which was covered in dark purple velvet. Behind Celeste, Polaris, her partner, sat down, reading a book about space. “Yes,” said the customer, a young male Guardian with dull blue-green scales, dark blue wings, and blue eyes. “Uh...I’m going to be going on my Search for a charge soon. I’m a little nervous about it, so I thought getting a reading might help me feel a little better.” He fidgeted with his talons. “Oh, of course!” Celeste said, setting her pearl down on a stand behind the counter. “I’ll get started on it right away! I know how difficult it can be for young Guardians, but I’m sure it’ll turn out fine.” She smiled. “Would you like a star reading or a card reading?” “Stars is fine,” said the Guardian. Polaris glanced up, and then went back to reading his astronomy book. “Okay, let me look,” Celeste said. She looked up at the stars, breathing in slowly, pale blue eyes in deep concentration. “The first moon is in Libra. You have a want for partnership. You could fall apart without it.” Almost imperceptibly, the young Guardian nodded. Celeste continued to scan the sky. “The second moon is visible, about…” She held up one of her talons, spreading the fingers apart. “Five degrees southwest of the first one. It’s between Aquarius and Cancer. That means that your life is stable, but change needs to happen, or else you will become stagnant. Something in the stars tells me...that even if you are afraid of this change, that it will out alright in the end. You may experience hardship, but never give up, because you will find what you need in the end.” She smiled warmly. “Thank you,” said the young Guardian. His stance seemed taller now, his head held up higher. He wasn’t fidgeting with his claws anymore. “I’ll head off now.” He disappeared into the crowd, which was rather sparse at this hour, and made up of mostly Nocturnes. Once the customer was gone, Celeste turned to Polaris, who had put down his book and was now looking at her thoughtfully. “I’d say that went pretty well,” Celeste said. “I’m would to point out how the moons being in the positions they are has to do with the rotation of Sornieth and not the whims of the gods,” Polaris said, “but I know how much you don’t like that, so I won’t. You didn’t actually see that last part in the stars, did you?” Celeste winked. “I like giving a little encouragement every now and then,” she said. “How could I resist?”[/quote] [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Payment[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] This service is not free, as it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to bring these artworks and stories to life. It is in exchange for your Flight Rising money. This has a conversion rate of 1g:1000t. Prices are listed below. [b]This is no longer Pay What You Want.[/b] I will also accept art or writing of an equal level of effort as a payment in exchange (I will accept a fullbody of one of my dragons, but not a headshot, as payment for a fullbody). [b] Headshot & Short Story: 300 gems / 300,000 treasure Fullbody Art: 500 gems / 500,000 treasure [/b] Note: These prices may be subject to change, but are likely going to stay around the same range. [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Rules[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] [center][size=5][font=Cambria][i]What I Will Do[/i][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] - Draw blood, bones, and mild site-friendly body horror (such as Plague primal eyes) - Draw any breed of Flight Rising dragon - Draw simple apparel, genes, and accents/skins - Draw animal apparel and some familiars (ones with simple designs that are animalistic, dragon-like, or based on simple objects) - Write about dragons, Beastclans, familiars, deities, or other beings within the Flight Rising universe [center][size=5][font=Cambria][i]What I Won't Do[/i][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] - Anything against the Flight Rising rules (politics, major gore, adult/suggestive content etc.) - Draw apparel, genes, and skins/accents that are too complex (I will let you know what is too complicated) - Draw characters that are not Flight Rising dragons (except for exceptions above); I am willing to draw dragon characters outside of FR (such as original characters or Wings of Fire dragons), but I'd prefer to stick to FR dragons so I can improve my skills at drawing them (and some original designs may be too complicated) - Draw humanoid familiars or familiars with very complex designs (such as the chandelier familiars) - Write stories outside of the Flight Rising universe (I don't know things about many fandoms and writing about your own original universe would be too complicated since I'm not the creator of that universe) -Write about dragons with no preexisting lore (this is not a lore shop) [center][size=5][font=Cambria][I]Other Rules & Guidelines[/i][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] - You can request multiple drawings or stories, but don't fill up all the slots or otherwise hog the requests - Do not pay lower than the minimum price for what you are requesting, and don't take the art/writing without paying. - Please acknowledge the art/writing that I gave you in some way, just a simple thank you is enough (along with the payment) - Credit me wherever you use art/writing (dragon bios, etc.) [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Other Things You Should Know[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] I promise that I will get all of these requests done, but they may take a while, as I don't want to overwork myself. It shouldn't take longer than a week or two to get your request done, but I'll let you know if there's a delay. I will be accepting three requests at a time. Tipping is appreciated, but not required. All art will have the purple "Morpho" signature on it (Morpho is one of my online nicknames that I use across websites). You don't have to use the application form, but it's easier for me to understand what you want and easier for you to apply if you do. [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Form[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] Dragon Link: (here) What You Want: (short story, headshot, or fullbody) Payment Method: (treasure, gems, or mixed) [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Slots[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] Headshot 1. Fullbody 1. Short Story 1. [center][size=5][font=Cambria]Affiliates[/size][/center] [size=4][font=Cambria] If you would like to become an affiliate, tell me on this thread or in a PM, and provide a link to your art shop and a banner so that I can link it here. If we are affiliates, I will occasionally bump your art shop using my art shop banner, and you do the same for me. I would prefer that affiliates are around the same skill level as me, since I don't want my customers to be stolen, and I don't you to get your customers stolen either.
THIS SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. I WILL REOPEN IT SOMETIME SOON AND UPDATE THE PRICES AND ART EXAMPLES, AND WILL LIKELY MAKE A NEW THREAD.

94758-C7-E-B6-D1-4306-BC1-A-03-DF11-B07-EDE.png
What This Is

This is the full paid version of the free "test run" that I made in Creative Corner.

In this shop, I will write short stories or draw art (headshots or fullbodies) for your Flight Rising dragons! Keep reading to see examples, how to pay, and rules.

Examples

(all done for other people; dragons are not mine)

Fullbody wrote:
Zot-Drawing.png
Headshot wrote:
Stormy.png
Short Story wrote:
It was a warm summer night, and the air was filled with glowing pink insects and cricket song. The sky was darkening from purple to black, and the stars had already exploded across it in a dazzling display of glowing flecks. The moon was new, casting darkness across the scene, but the marketplace had plenty of candles in many different colors lighting it up. One stand in particular had not only candles, but pleasant-smelling incense wafting towards the nose of its current customer.

“Hello, dear! Did you come here to get a reading?” Celeste said to her new customer, leaning over the counter of her stand. A large, purple-painted sign hung over her head, which had the words “COME GET YOUR PSYCHIC READINGS - STARS AND CARDS” written on it in pale yellow paint, matching the maize-colored smoky markings that traced their way over Celeste’s own hide. A deck of cards laid in a neat pile on the counter, which was covered in dark purple velvet. Behind Celeste, Polaris, her partner, sat down, reading a book about space.

“Yes,” said the customer, a young male Guardian with dull blue-green scales, dark blue wings, and blue eyes. “Uh...I’m going to be going on my Search for a charge soon. I’m a little nervous about it, so I thought getting a reading might help me feel a little better.” He fidgeted with his talons.

“Oh, of course!” Celeste said, setting her pearl down on a stand behind the counter. “I’ll get started on it right away! I know how difficult it can be for young Guardians, but I’m sure it’ll turn out fine.” She smiled. “Would you like a star reading or a card reading?”

“Stars is fine,” said the Guardian. Polaris glanced up, and then went back to reading his astronomy book.

“Okay, let me look,” Celeste said. She looked up at the stars, breathing in slowly, pale blue eyes in deep concentration. “The first moon is in Libra. You have a want for partnership. You could fall apart without it.”

Almost imperceptibly, the young Guardian nodded.

Celeste continued to scan the sky. “The second moon is visible, about…” She held up one of her talons, spreading the fingers apart. “Five degrees southwest of the first one. It’s between Aquarius and Cancer. That means that your life is stable, but change needs to happen, or else you will become stagnant. Something in the stars tells me...that even if you are afraid of this change, that it will out alright in the end. You may experience hardship, but never give up, because you will find what you need in the end.” She smiled warmly.

“Thank you,” said the young Guardian. His stance seemed taller now, his head held up higher. He wasn’t fidgeting with his claws anymore. “I’ll head off now.” He disappeared into the crowd, which was rather sparse at this hour, and made up of mostly Nocturnes.

Once the customer was gone, Celeste turned to Polaris, who had put down his book and was now looking at her thoughtfully.

“I’d say that went pretty well,” Celeste said.

“I’m would to point out how the moons being in the positions they are has to do with the rotation of Sornieth and not the whims of the gods,” Polaris said, “but I know how much you don’t like that, so I won’t. You didn’t actually see that last part in the stars, did you?”

Celeste winked. “I like giving a little encouragement every now and then,” she said. “How could I resist?”
Payment

This service is not free, as it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to bring these artworks and stories to life. It is in exchange for your Flight Rising money. This has a conversion rate of 1g:1000t.

Prices are listed below. This is no longer Pay What You Want. I will also accept art or writing of an equal level of effort as a payment in exchange (I will accept a fullbody of one of my dragons, but not a headshot, as payment for a fullbody).

Headshot & Short Story: 300 gems / 300,000 treasure

Fullbody Art: 500 gems / 500,000 treasure

Note: These prices may be subject to change, but are likely going to stay around the same range.

Rules

What I Will Do

- Draw blood, bones, and mild site-friendly body horror (such as Plague primal eyes)

- Draw any breed of Flight Rising dragon

- Draw simple apparel, genes, and accents/skins

- Draw animal apparel and some familiars (ones with simple designs that are animalistic, dragon-like, or based on simple objects)

- Write about dragons, Beastclans, familiars, deities, or other beings within the Flight Rising universe

What I Won't Do

- Anything against the Flight Rising rules (politics, major gore, adult/suggestive content etc.)

- Draw apparel, genes, and skins/accents that are too complex (I will let you know what is too complicated)

- Draw characters that are not Flight Rising dragons (except for exceptions above); I am willing to draw dragon characters outside of FR (such as original characters or Wings of Fire dragons), but I'd prefer to stick to FR dragons so I can improve my skills at drawing them (and some original designs may be too complicated)

- Draw humanoid familiars or familiars with very complex designs (such as the chandelier familiars)

- Write stories outside of the Flight Rising universe (I don't know things about many fandoms and writing about your own original universe would be too complicated since I'm not the creator of that universe)

-Write about dragons with no preexisting lore (this is not a lore shop)

Other Rules & Guidelines

- You can request multiple drawings or stories, but don't fill up all the slots or otherwise hog the requests

- Do not pay lower than the minimum price for what you are requesting, and don't take the art/writing without paying.

- Please acknowledge the art/writing that I gave you in some way, just a simple thank you is enough (along with the payment)

- Credit me wherever you use art/writing (dragon bios, etc.)

Other Things You Should Know

I promise that I will get all of these requests done, but they may take a while, as I don't want to overwork myself. It shouldn't take longer than a week or two to get your request done, but I'll let you know if there's a delay. I will be accepting three requests at a time. Tipping is appreciated, but not required. All art will have the purple "Morpho" signature on it (Morpho is one of my online nicknames that I use across websites). You don't have to use the application form, but it's easier for me to understand what you want and easier for you to apply if you do.

Form

Dragon Link: (here)

What You Want: (short story, headshot, or fullbody)

Payment Method: (treasure, gems, or mixed)

Slots

Headshot

Fullbody

Short Story

Affiliates

If you would like to become an affiliate, tell me on this thread or in a PM, and provide a link to your art shop and a banner so that I can link it here. If we are affiliates, I will occasionally bump your art shop using my art shop banner, and you do the same for me. I would prefer that affiliates are around the same skill level as me, since I don't want my customers to be stolen, and I don't you to get your customers stolen either.
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1] (just edited all my bumps to make them consistent for the aesthetic since having them all be different was getting on my nerves)

(just edited all my bumps to make them consistent for the aesthetic since having them all be different was getting on my nerves)
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
oJK1fXV.png
here's a little friendly bump for you! <3 Good luck with your shop!
here's a little friendly bump for you! <3 Good luck with your shop!
19b.png
1 2 3 4 5