Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] - Noah's Notes
1 2 3 4 5
Slots are currently full, please ping me if you’d like to be added to the pinglist for when I next open slots!

@yetdarker : I’ll check in with you when I’ve finished these commissions, but depending on the length I might not reopen slots until sometime next week. If you’re okay with the wait, let me know and I can add you to the waitlist and ping you first when slots open up, if not no worries!
Slots are currently full, please ping me if you’d like to be added to the pinglist for when I next open slots!

@yetdarker : I’ll check in with you when I’ve finished these commissions, but depending on the length I might not reopen slots until sometime next week. If you’re okay with the wait, let me know and I can add you to the waitlist and ping you first when slots open up, if not no worries!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@nahum
I'm A-ok with being put onto the waitlist! I might even get some art back by then for some extra inspirations 'u'
@nahum
I'm A-ok with being put onto the waitlist! I might even get some art back by then for some extra inspirations 'u'
JZfZaEI.png
@Yetdarker

Aaa awesome! Thank you for being patient! <3
@Yetdarker

Aaa awesome! Thank you for being patient! <3
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Character name/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66295870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662959/66295870_350.png[/img][/url] Snippet or History?: History Word Count: 600-800 or so, feel free to do a bit more or a bit less, however you please- I'll pay it ;) Link to existing lore (if applicable): n/a Describe your request in 3-5 sentences: Take a look at his appearance, the lore of the tab he's in, and his broadcast message- then work your incredible magic ;) Preferred method of contact?: dm me on discord or here! Please provide a link to a dragon who has lore you love (can be any FR dragon): -aggressively points at Era- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24265316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242654/24265316_350.png[/img][/url] Additional comments or question?: Nope, you're magical :3
Character name/link: 66295870_350.png
Snippet or History?: History
Word Count: 600-800 or so, feel free to do a bit more or a bit less, however you please- I'll pay it ;)
Link to existing lore (if applicable): n/a
Describe your request in 3-5 sentences: Take a look at his appearance, the lore of the tab he's in, and his broadcast message- then work your incredible magic ;)
Preferred method of contact?: dm me on discord or here!
Please provide a link to a dragon who has lore you love (can be any FR dragon): -aggressively points at Era- 24265316_350.png
Additional comments or question?: Nope, you're magical :3
@polyhex Hehehe wow I wonder where I’ve seen that child before…

I’ll pm you when I finish Tea’s, and give ya a price quote! Looking forward to doing another of your kiddos!! :^)
@polyhex Hehehe wow I wonder where I’ve seen that child before…

I’ll pm you when I finish Tea’s, and give ya a price quote! Looking forward to doing another of your kiddos!! :^)
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Sounds good to me!!!
Sounds good to me!!!
Just finished @Teatenda's commission, sending you a message now @polyhex to discuss a quote! :)
Just finished @Teatenda's commission, sending you a message now @polyhex to discuss a quote! :)
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Finished Polyhex’s second commission, paging @Keorano! Please submit your order form via thread or DM by tomorrow night. <3 I’ll be reopening either when I finish Keo’s commission or if I don’t hear from them, and pinging the list again! :)
Finished Polyhex’s second commission, paging @Keorano! Please submit your order form via thread or DM by tomorrow night. <3 I’ll be reopening either when I finish Keo’s commission or if I don’t hear from them, and pinging the list again! :)
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@nahum

Aaa sorry go ahead and open without me; I was Big Dumb and spent gems on eggs without thinking. I'll just nab a slot another time!
@nahum

Aaa sorry go ahead and open without me; I was Big Dumb and spent gems on eggs without thinking. I'll just nab a slot another time!
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
three slots now open once more! :^) first come first serve!

@yetdarker I did have a spot open up if you’d like!
three slots now open once more! :^) first come first serve!

@yetdarker I did have a spot open up if you’d like!
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 3 4 5