Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | bonivich's art emporium | revamp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@bonivich

I know I told you already but these are totally stunning and I love them so much!! I will definitely be back to order more <3
@bonivich

I know I told you already but these are totally stunning and I love them so much!! I will definitely be back to order more <3
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas Thank you so much! I am so happy you love them! ♥♥ That's what matters most~ And I look forward to seeing you again around here! c':
@Sinfirmitas Thank you so much! I am so happy you love them! ♥♥ That's what matters most~ And I look forward to seeing you again around here! c':
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@ado I finished your icon! Thank you for the commission and I hope you like it! I loved Ephrem's fluff and coloring~ ♥ I will be sending you a DM shortly with all the links to the various sizes for you to save, etc. c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qnTczd8.png[/img][/center]
@ado I finished your icon! Thank you for the commission and I hope you like it! I loved Ephrem's fluff and coloring~ ♥ I will be sending you a DM shortly with all the links to the various sizes for you to save, etc. c:

qnTczd8.png
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

!!! oh I love he ; v ; tysm for drawing him
!!! oh I love he ; v ; tysm for drawing him
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado You are very welcome, thank you for commissioning me~ ♥
@ado You are very welcome, thank you for commissioning me~ ♥

Can I please be put on the pinglist? :0
Can I please be put on the pinglist? :0
@archAnarchists Yes of course! c:
@archAnarchists Yes of course! c:

@bonivich your art is lovely! I'm on mobile, do you mind adding me to your pinglist? If not I'll do it when I'm home c:
@bonivich your art is lovely! I'm on mobile, do you mind adding me to your pinglist? If not I'll do it when I'm home c:
@maranimh Thank you so much! And nope, don't mind! I'll add you right now! ♥
@maranimh Thank you so much! And nope, don't mind! I'll add you right now! ♥

OMG stoooppppp I wish I could do this kind of art, i love your style so much!!!!
OMG stoooppppp I wish I could do this kind of art, i love your style so much!!!!
eN3aGnd.png8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62