Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SPLINNER'S ART SHOP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@splinner hey!! is it cool if i request a fullbody commission, please? <3
@splinner hey!! is it cool if i request a fullbody commission, please? <3
wow i'm super flattered by the interest haha, however i prefer to keep to only 6 pieces i'm working on at a time so i keep my workload down - so i'll take @RikaSigma 's commission since their reply was first, and @Alveyi and @mxgichxnds you could go on a pinglist for the next time i have slots open, if thats okay?
wow i'm super flattered by the interest haha, however i prefer to keep to only 6 pieces i'm working on at a time so i keep my workload down - so i'll take @RikaSigma 's commission since their reply was first, and @Alveyi and @mxgichxnds you could go on a pinglist for the next time i have slots open, if thats okay?
fr+8
@splinner
Thanks for taking my commission~! Let me know if you take payment before/after or when you start mine so I can send it over?
@splinner
Thanks for taking my commission~! Let me know if you take payment before/after or when you start mine so I can send it over?
pwsCeXk.png FR time +15
@splinner - Oh yeah that’s fine! Thanks for letting me know!
@splinner - Oh yeah that’s fine! Thanks for letting me know!
41256097_bv8D4ViLTuWAGgv.gif
Alveyi's Character Sales
Lee | They/Them | Tired
@RikaSigma if possible, itd be great if you could send the cr asap, but i won't accept it until you've received your commission
@RikaSigma if possible, itd be great if you could send the cr asap, but i won't accept it until you've received your commission
fr+8
@splinner that’s totally fine yeah! no worries at all <3
@splinner that’s totally fine yeah! no worries at all <3
@Alveyi @mxgichxnds

2 new slots open!
@Alveyi @mxgichxnds

2 new slots open!
fr+8
hello there!! i really love your art style! could i possibly get a fullbody of this character? he has multiple outfits, so you can pick whichever you want to do!
hello there!! i really love your art style! could i possibly get a fullbody of this character? he has multiple outfits, so you can pick whichever you want to do!
@shaqshrek yes of course!
@shaqshrek yes of course!
fr+8
hey!! could i maybe get a halfbody commission, please? thank u <3
hey!! could i maybe get a halfbody commission, please? thank u <3
1 2 3 4 5 6