Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SPLINNER'S ART SHOP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
No problem! Then could I go on a pinglist for when you have more slots to offer? ^^

I am looking first for a reference for this guy! Full name is Valentino Jr "Tux" Emeraldeyes. He is an anthro tuxedo cat, with colours/markings matching his feral counterpart. He has no hair and wears a pretty standard black and white tuxedo, the best picture I have of which is here. I would like him to have black dress shoes for the outfit as well!
I would like to note his legs are plantigrade, and very much like a human's, with cat paws for feet! He also has a tail. :)

He has some information on his profile, if you want to include any on the reference as well! I can send payment now if that all sounds good! Thank you again!
No problem! Then could I go on a pinglist for when you have more slots to offer? ^^

I am looking first for a reference for this guy! Full name is Valentino Jr "Tux" Emeraldeyes. He is an anthro tuxedo cat, with colours/markings matching his feral counterpart. He has no hair and wears a pretty standard black and white tuxedo, the best picture I have of which is here. I would like him to have black dress shoes for the outfit as well!
I would like to note his legs are plantigrade, and very much like a human's, with cat paws for feet! He also has a tail. :)

He has some information on his profile, if you want to include any on the reference as well! I can send payment now if that all sounds good! Thank you again!
@TuxTheStrayCat

3 more slots open!
@TuxTheStrayCat

3 more slots open!
fr+8
@splinner hi! may i please get a halfbody slot for avery? he doesn't have a formal ref but has 3 other art pieces done by myself and the other commissioned work can be used as general ref for outfits/body type as well. it's alright if not! regardless i really like your style^^
@splinner hi! may i please get a halfbody slot for avery? he doesn't have a formal ref but has 3 other art pieces done by myself and the other commissioned work can be used as general ref for outfits/body type as well. it's alright if not! regardless i really like your style^^
he/him
pings OK!
Hello! Could I please get a full-body of https://toyhou.se/10762000.-coconut-#35953848 ? <3
Hello! Could I please get a full-body of https://toyhou.se/10762000.-coconut-#35953848 ? <3
@oort of course!

@Shrimpai21 of course! to be clear, would you like her drawn as an animal as in her ref or as an anthro?
@oort of course!

@Shrimpai21 of course! to be clear, would you like her drawn as an animal as in her ref or as an anthro?
fr+8
@splinner Animal, please!
@splinner Animal, please!
@splinner

I'm interested in snagging the last spot if its still open. :D
@splinner

I'm interested in snagging the last spot if its still open. :D
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch of course! whats the request?
@Enoch of course! whats the request?
fr+8
@splinner

First I'd like to know if you can draw dragons
@splinner

First I'd like to know if you can draw dragons
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch i have less experience with them, but i'm certainly willing to try! heres an example of my limited experience with specifically fr-style dragons [img]https://i.imgur.com/30z9xGj.png[/img]
@Enoch i have less experience with them, but i'm certainly willing to try! heres an example of my limited experience with specifically fr-style dragons 30z9xGj.png
fr+8
1 2 3 4 5 6