Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | feather’s pwyw shop ;) (closed)
@Suffocated @MinnowFox
Of course!

@KiraTiyuji
There are no slots open right now, so I'll add you to the pinglist :) I can do couple art, although I would ask that you provide references for both characters and a pose preference!
@Suffocated @MinnowFox
Of course!

@KiraTiyuji
There are no slots open right now, so I'll add you to the pinglist :) I can do couple art, although I would ask that you provide references for both characters and a pose preference!
I do art!
@EvergreenUwU
It's alright ^^
Details noted!
@EvergreenUwU
It's alright ^^
Details noted!
I do art!
@Starwindrider
I'm glad you like it ><
@Starwindrider
I'm glad you like it ><
I do art!
@FeatherFlame yeah, i'd like to be on the pinglist please
@FeatherFlame yeah, i'd like to be on the pinglist please
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@EvergreenUwU Here is the finished piece! Tell me if you would like any minor changes, payment can be sent through cr/pm :) You are the first person to request a piece for a dragon without any apparel item/a skin that acted like apparel items :0 how'd I do for the design? >< [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718227090310299791/849866574164394034/greenpng.png[/img]
@EvergreenUwU
Here is the finished piece! Tell me if you would like any minor changes, payment can be sent through cr/pm :)
You are the first person to request a piece for a dragon without any apparel item/a skin that acted like apparel items :0 how'd I do for the design? ><

greenpng.png
I do art!
@EvergreenUwU
Pinging again in case you missed the first one :)
@EvergreenUwU
Pinging again in case you missed the first one :)
I do art!
@FeatherFlame
Sorry for replying late! Thanks! The art's amazing! Sending payment over now :D
@FeatherFlame
Sorry for replying late! Thanks! The art's amazing! Sending payment over now :D
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@EvergreenUwU
I'm glad you like it :)
@EvergreenUwU
I'm glad you like it :)
I do art!
@FeatherFlame can i be added to the pinglist please? :D
@FeatherFlame can i be added to the pinglist please? :D
ye
pingping hello everyone i am briefly existent! shop has been edited in terms of what I am offering, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.

@WillowWisp64 @Awilixi @Humane @Supremacy @Mistyleaf123 @SerpentineOracle @Desmondtiny @Onyxbat @Saltymew @Suffocated @MinnowFox @KiraTiyuji @Chipfloof
pingping hello everyone i am briefly existent! shop has been edited in terms of what I am offering, please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.

@WillowWisp64 @Awilixi @Humane @Supremacy @Mistyleaf123 @SerpentineOracle @Desmondtiny @Onyxbat @Saltymew @Suffocated @MinnowFox @KiraTiyuji @Chipfloof
I do art!