Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiatus! ♥ Scales Sketches ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Scales25
Awesome! Also I understand, real life stuff comes first! Especially school!
@Scales25
Awesome! Also I understand, real life stuff comes first! Especially school!
@Eurus Here is your finished commission, I had a lot of fun drawing so I did all full-bodies, I hope you don't mind! Sorry it took so long, I hope you enjoy <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jv2HCRD.png[/img][/center]
@Eurus

Here is your finished commission, I had a lot of fun drawing so I did all full-bodies, I hope you don't mind! Sorry it took so long, I hope you enjoy <3
jv2HCRD.png
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Oh my gosh I love it! Do you have a Toyhou.se I can credit?
Oh my gosh I love it! Do you have a Toyhou.se I can credit?
@Eurus

Sadly no, if you could link to my FR profile page that'd be good though :)
@Eurus

Sadly no, if you could link to my FR profile page that'd be good though :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Okay will do! If you ever get a TH account please pm me so I can change that. :P
Okay will do! If you ever get a TH account please pm me so I can change that. :P
@Scales25 Username:cryptidove Picture of character:[img]https://i.imgur.com/b2pMusb.png[/img] Type of drawing: chibi? What can these items afford Payment:wishlist items [item=graveyard guardian](90) [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles](11)[item=Copper Steampunk scarf](10)[item=Copper Steampunk Gloves](6) So many…[item=Balsas Anole](1g each) so many[item=Chimera Fangs](1g each) 20x[item=Plague Bat](20x1g=20g) 5x [item=Common Sparrow](5x1g=5g) 11x [item=Ash Twigs] 11x4g=44g 25x [item=Birch Twigs] 25x1g=25g 39x [item=Brilliant Length] 39x2g=78g 35x[item=gabboon caterpillar] 35x 1g= 35g 50x[item=Decorative Desert Tile] 50x4g=200g Other notes: they are a sweetheart, an undead shapeshifter. This is the form they use to keep watch over their surviving sister & husband after their original body died.
@Scales25
Username:cryptidove
Picture of character:b2pMusb.png
Type of drawing: chibi? What can these items afford
Payment:wishlist items
Graveyard Guardian (90)
Copper Steampunk Goggles (11) Copper Steampunk Scarf (10) Copper Steampunk Gloves (6)
So many… Balsas Anole (1g each) so many Chimera Fangs (1g each)

20x Plague Bat (20x1g=20g)
5x Common Sparrow (5x1g=5g)
11x Ash Twigs 11x4g=44g
25x Birch Twigs 25x1g=25g
39x Brilliant Length 39x2g=78g
35x 35x 1g= 35g
50x Decorative Desert Tile 50x4g=200g

Other notes: they are a sweetheart, an undead shapeshifter.
This is the form they use to keep watch over their surviving sister & husband after their original body died.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@Scales25
Username: SnowySavannah
Picture of character:Fullbody and Face
Type of drawing: Refsheet colored
Payment: G
Other notes: If you want to summarize in a few words this "half-blood", proud and combative, you can not miss his liver. Indeed NajaCharm is a very religious female! One of the few of the ScreamClan. But this time does not prevent him from thinking as hard as iron as the methods of his clan are just and fall perfectly from what their ancestors wish.

@Scales25
Username: SnowySavannah
Picture of character:Fullbody and Face
Type of drawing: Refsheet colored
Payment: G
Other notes: If you want to summarize in a few words this "half-blood", proud and combative, you can not miss his liver. Indeed NajaCharm is a very religious female! One of the few of the ScreamClan. But this time does not prevent him from thinking as hard as iron as the methods of his clan are just and fall perfectly from what their ancestors wish.

Iconx100t.png
@Cryptidove Ahhh I forgot to update my wishlist with hibden items so I don't need some of these @-@ Pricing is off of lah price so I'll list that below the ones that I'll take [item=graveyard guardian]- 89g [item=copper steampunk goggles]- 11g [item=copper steampunk scarf]- 10g [item=copper steampunk gloves]- 6g [item=brilliant length]-x39 is 78g [item=decorative desert tile] x50 is 200g In total, 394g worth of items :)
@Cryptidove

Ahhh I forgot to update my wishlist with hibden items so I don't need some of these @-@

Pricing is off of lah price so I'll list that below the ones that I'll take

Graveyard Guardian - 89g
Copper Steampunk Goggles - 11g
Copper Steampunk Scarf - 10g
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 6g
Brilliant Length -x39 is 78g
Decorative Desert Tile x50 is 200g

In total, 394g worth of items :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@SnowySavannah

Could you please specify what type of ref sheet you want? (sketch, lineart, colored, or shaded).
@SnowySavannah

Could you please specify what type of ref sheet you want? (sketch, lineart, colored, or shaded).
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Sclales25
Oh yes sorry ! Edited :3

And edit
I have very badly read ur price sorry but i need to cancel my ordre :'(
I am super dumb sorry !
@Sclales25
Oh yes sorry ! Edited :3

And edit
I have very badly read ur price sorry but i need to cancel my ordre :'(
I am super dumb sorry !
Iconx100t.png