Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiatus! ♥ Scales Sketches ♥
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Dinsdale (Just realized there was a space between your user and the @ whoops-) I'm so sorry that this took as long as it did, but here is your finished commission! I hope you enjoy and have a good day/night^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/FNuLKn0.png[/img]
@Dinsdale
(Just realized there was a space between your user and the @ whoops-)
I'm so sorry that this took as long as it did, but here is your finished commission! I hope you enjoy and have a good day/night^^

FNuLKn0.png
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25 Thank you!
@Scales25 Thank you!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
[quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2022-05-12 17:16:07" ] @Scales25 Hey, I’m back. ^.^ You created a banner and button for my rescue and I was wondering if you would be willing to create a matching Affiliate Bump button? I’d be happy to pay! [/quote] ^.^” if not it’s totally okay
KiwiNeko wrote on 2022-05-12 17:16:07:
@Scales25
Hey, I’m back. ^.^
You created a banner and button for my rescue and I was wondering if you would be willing to create a matching Affiliate Bump button? I’d be happy to pay!
^.^” if not it’s totally okay
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
[quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2022-09-22 15:48:49" ] [quote name="KiwiNeko" date="2022-05-12 17:16:07" ] Hey, I’m back. ^.^ You created a banner and button for my rescue and I was wondering if you would be willing to create a matching Affiliate Bump button? I’d be happy to pay! [/quote] ^.^” if not it’s totally okay [/quote] @KiwiNeko Oh my gosh I didn’t see this I’m so sorry >~< Unfortunately I can’t do a banner at this moment due to school being way too much, but I’ll let you know when I can!
KiwiNeko wrote on 2022-09-22 15:48:49:
KiwiNeko wrote on 2022-05-12 17:16:07:
Hey, I’m back. ^.^
You created a banner and button for my rescue and I was wondering if you would be willing to create a matching Affiliate Bump button? I’d be happy to pay!
^.^” if not it’s totally okay
@KiwiNeko Oh my gosh I didn’t see this I’m so sorry >~< Unfortunately I can’t do a banner at this moment due to school being way too much, but I’ll let you know when I can!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25
No worries I’d forgotten I asked when it came across my mind just now and I only looked back to see if I had asked yet. I totally understand, so no worries! I’d be happy to wait until you have time! =3
@Scales25
No worries I’d forgotten I asked when it came across my mind just now and I only looked back to see if I had asked yet. I totally understand, so no worries! I’d be happy to wait until you have time! =3
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14