Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick Sketches (100g)
1 2
Trying to earn some gems for my millions of G1 projects! Each sketch is 100g each. I do humanoids, chibis, some kinds of anthros, or regular dragon sketches. I accept items, treasure (1000t=1g), mixed payments, or anything you have to offer! Please fill out the form, send the payment via PM, and I'll get to sketching!

(As of 4/22) I will only take requests of up to two characters per person until those are finished.

Please ping me!
  • Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
  • Form:
Username:
References:
Notes:
Trying to earn some gems for my millions of G1 projects! Each sketch is 100g each. I do humanoids, chibis, some kinds of anthros, or regular dragon sketches. I accept items, treasure (1000t=1g), mixed payments, or anything you have to offer! Please fill out the form, send the payment via PM, and I'll get to sketching!

(As of 4/22) I will only take requests of up to two characters per person until those are finished.

Please ping me!
  • Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
  • Form:
Username:
References:
Notes:
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
Examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/STbJm6S.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZ2xdT8.png[/img]
Examples:
STbJm6S.png
GZ2xdT8.png

Open!
Open!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Nice art!
Nice art!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Thanks~
Thanks~
@SunChaser

hello!! quick question - you specify gijinkas, but would a regular humanoid oc be alright?
@SunChaser

hello!! quick question - you specify gijinkas, but would a regular humanoid oc be alright?
@zeropoint

Yes, definitely!
@zeropoint

Yes, definitely!
@SunChaser

awesome, thank you!! and also, real quick, what does the form mean by 'which style'?
@SunChaser

awesome, thank you!! and also, real quick, what does the form mean by 'which style'?
1 2