Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] WCS 2021: Bayou Bash!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Crescentstar711 Do you still take half bodys?

@willowlight
Existing Accent: pls buy this/Spacedads Menace
Type of Commission: Recolor
Dragon/Scry: Arden
Details: I would like to request a light blue recolour for him, matching his tertiary colour (just maybe a tad darker to stand out? ultimately you are the artist and therefore know better then I how it could work) with some whiteish fading in the wing part if thats possible?
Payment method: 250 lvl in probably Lvl 7 Dragons. Should be roughly 35 Dergs

@Soniera
Dragon / OC: Noctis
Personality: He doesn't really have a personality for me... But I think he gives a good vibe off you simply can follow? If he eventually gets Lore I will follow this vibe too^^
Dragon or human?: Dragon pls
Style: Painterly
Payment method: 850 lvls a 7 Lvl Dragons
@Crescentstar711 Do you still take half bodys?

@willowlight
Existing Accent: pls buy this/Spacedads Menace
Type of Commission: Recolor
Dragon/Scry: Arden
Details: I would like to request a light blue recolour for him, matching his tertiary colour (just maybe a tad darker to stand out? ultimately you are the artist and therefore know better then I how it could work) with some whiteish fading in the wing part if thats possible?
Payment method: 250 lvl in probably Lvl 7 Dragons. Should be roughly 35 Dergs

@Soniera
Dragon / OC: Noctis
Personality: He doesn't really have a personality for me... But I think he gives a good vibe off you simply can follow? If he eventually gets Lore I will follow this vibe too^^
Dragon or human?: Dragon pls
Style: Painterly
Payment method: 850 lvls a 7 Lvl Dragons
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Samelf
Of course! there's no rush, as long as it's sometime this week it's fine c:

@RisenWolf
That's fine, it's a mistake I'm used to doing myself XD especially with video games with a similar companion system!

@BunnySox
Thanks for the heads up! Rest your tired fingers!
@Samelf
Of course! there's no rush, as long as it's sometime this week it's fine c:

@RisenWolf
That's fine, it's a mistake I'm used to doing myself XD especially with video games with a similar companion system!

@BunnySox
Thanks for the heads up! Rest your tired fingers!
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
@Keyina You got it! Love me some good snakies <3<3
@Keyina You got it! Love me some good snakies <3<3
wcsig1.pngwcsig2.pngwcsig3.pngwcsig4.png
@Soniera
Dragon / OC: https://toyhou.se/5140237.a-
Personality: worm dad :) just a weird worm dad that Definitely Loves You.
Dragon or human?: Human kinda sorta? if you scroll down through the gallery, you'll see the 'oracle' section. feel free to use artistic liberty; there's no real set design for it!
Style: Inked
Payment method: 140 lvl5s, paying throughout the week :]

also if this character won't work, lemme know and i'll yeet others.
@Soniera
Dragon / OC: https://toyhou.se/5140237.a-
Personality: worm dad :) just a weird worm dad that Definitely Loves You.
Dragon or human?: Human kinda sorta? if you scroll down through the gallery, you'll see the 'oracle' section. feel free to use artistic liberty; there's no real set design for it!
Style: Inked
Payment method: 140 lvl5s, paying throughout the week :]

also if this character won't work, lemme know and i'll yeet others.
nzqnkq.png
@Crescentstar711

First CR pending - or would you prefer I use an alternate Receiver?
@Crescentstar711

First CR pending - or would you prefer I use an alternate Receiver?
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Sinjin looks good - i'll get started soon! and yep, you can pay in gems, it'd be 500g (1 level: 2g) plus the blueprint of course

@kijauni accepted, i'll add you to the list and get started soon!
@Sinjin looks good - i'll get started soon! and yep, you can pay in gems, it'd be 500g (1 level: 2g) plus the blueprint of course

@kijauni accepted, i'll add you to the list and get started soon!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@Guardianite I'd love a piece if you get another slot open up later, so if you have a waitlist can I please be on it?
I really like the suggestive backgrounds in the two examples, which leaves a degree of detail up to the viewer's imagination
@Guardianite I'd love a piece if you get another slot open up later, so if you have a waitlist can I please be on it?
I really like the suggestive backgrounds in the two examples, which leaves a degree of detail up to the viewer's imagination
qDkA25S.png
@willowlight could I please get a ping when SInjin's maker's light recolor is done if you have extras*?
*I think blueprints are always in bundles of 5 or 10 so there might be some more copies available?
@willowlight could I please get a ping when SInjin's maker's light recolor is done if you have extras*?
*I think blueprints are always in bundles of 5 or 10 so there might be some more copies available?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me it's a one-print, sorry!
@gn0me it's a one-print, sorry!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@kawiikatz Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58076451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580765/58076451_350.png[/img][/url] Type of art: bust Shading? (Colored only, please include what type): blend Shading please! Level split: (eg. two level 25s, four level tens, ect) is it ok if I don't know the level split just yet? I have a whole bunch of leveled fodder in my den, mostly level 7s and 8s. Anything else?: for the apparel I would really like the arcane emblem, the pink seraph head apparel and the soft pink silk scarf, if possible. I think that comes to 100 levels, 90 plus 10 for Shading, right? I'm offline for the night but can send the levels tomorrow after you confirm my order <3 thank you!
@kawiikatz

Dragon:

58076451_350.png
Type of art: bust
Shading? (Colored only, please include what type): blend Shading please!
Level split: (eg. two level 25s, four level tens, ect) is it ok if I don't know the level split just yet? I have a whole bunch of leveled fodder in my den, mostly level 7s and 8s.
Anything else?: for the apparel I would really like the arcane emblem, the pink seraph head apparel and the soft pink silk scarf, if possible.

I think that comes to 100 levels, 90 plus 10 for Shading, right? I'm offline for the night but can send the levels tomorrow after you confirm my order <3 thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19