Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monochrome Monsters + Banners & Columns!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UyHib9E.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/KH5MaEV.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=7][u]Monochrome Monsters[/u][/size] [Size=3]Monsters galore! Custom, adopts, banners and more[/size] [Size=7]Status[/size] [Size=5][b]OPEN[/b]/CLOSED [I]Hey guys! Notes here from me, so you know what you're buying. These are custom creatures, thus not part of any species unless after you paid for them you wish to make them as such. Thus they take some time to create! So prices will vary depending in time spent, whether or not you think the design may fit it. Someone may like it! All these adopts will be Two-Toned Monochromes. Thus only Black-White, if you wish to add color feel free to take your design and add some yourself or go to a different artist for it! Once you pay, the design is all yours with credit for the original ref and creation. Customs will be more expensive then the pre-made creatures I make in my spare time! So make sure to take a look and see if you can find a dear you like. [/i] [Size=5][u]Prices[/u][/size] [Size=3]And how to price your custom order[/size] [U]Premades[/u] [Size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2994678/1#post_47108862] See Premades here[/url][/size] Pre-Mades differ in price on quality of design and time taken. Here are the prices range you can expect and can haggle in! Headshot only- 100-150g Fullbody only- 150-200g Headshot and Fullbody only- 200-300g Ref sheet- 300-450+ Feel free to try and haggle! [U]Customs[/u] Custom prices differ greatly on want, if you need help don't be afraid to ping! Headshot only- 100-300g+ (Low side- Singular/Few large/medium focuses, Higher side- Multiple/Many small and large focuses) Fullbody only- 200-500g+ (Low side- simple shape, few limbs, less complexity. High side- Twisted, Morphed, or Rougher shape, more limbs, excessive body parts, added glows, etc) Ref Sheet- 600-1.3kg+ (Comes with 1-2 fullbodies on the sheet, 1-2 headshots, 1-5 main body parts/functions. Price based on how many major points, big and small.)[/Columns] [Center]-[/center] [Center][U]Banners/Columns[/u] [Size=1][Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2994678/1#post_47108914] See Banners and Columns here[/url][/size] For your two-toned monochrome monsters, from this shop or others alike! Note, few are available currently. But feel free to ask! Simple Banner(525w×100h)- 100-150g Simple Column(100w×525h)- 130-200g (Note, feel free to ask for size changes on the columns for no extra fee as long as its reasonable! Very tiny or very large may result in small extra fees) Interested? Great! Find your form [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2994678/1#post_47109018]here[/url]
UyHib9E.png
KH5MaEV.png
Monochrome Monsters
Monsters galore! Custom, adopts, banners and more

Status
OPEN/CLOSED

Hey guys! Notes here from me, so you know what you're buying. These are custom creatures, thus not part of any species unless after you paid for them you wish to make them as such. Thus they take some time to create! So prices will vary depending in time spent, whether or not you think the design may fit it. Someone may like it! All these adopts will be Two-Toned Monochromes. Thus only Black-White, if you wish to add color feel free to take your design and add some yourself or go to a different artist for it! Once you pay, the design is all yours with credit for the original ref and creation. Customs will be more expensive then the pre-made creatures I make in my spare time! So make sure to take a look and see if you can find a dear you like.

Prices
And how to price your custom order

Premades
See Premades here

Pre-Mades differ in price on quality of design and time taken. Here are the prices range you can expect and can haggle in!

Headshot only- 100-150g
Fullbody only- 150-200g
Headshot and Fullbody only- 200-300g
Ref sheet- 300-450+
Feel free to try and haggle!

Customs
Custom prices differ greatly on want, if you need help don't be afraid to ping!

Headshot only- 100-300g+ (Low side- Singular/Few large/medium focuses, Higher side- Multiple/Many small and large focuses)
Fullbody only- 200-500g+ (Low side- simple shape, few limbs, less complexity. High side- Twisted, Morphed, or Rougher shape, more limbs, excessive body parts, added glows, etc)
Ref Sheet- 600-1.3kg+ (Comes with 1-2 fullbodies on the sheet, 1-2 headshots, 1-5 main body parts/functions. Price based on how many major points, big and small.)
-
Banners/Columns
See Banners and Columns here
For your two-toned monochrome monsters, from this shop or others alike!
Note, few are available currently. But feel free to ask!

Simple Banner(525w×100h)- 100-150g
Simple Column(100w×525h)- 130-200g
(Note, feel free to ask for size changes on the columns for no extra fee as long as its reasonable! Very tiny or very large may result in small extra fees)

Interested? Great! Find your form here
UyHib9E.png
Pre-Mades
Note! These will all have temporary names used to identify them! You are under no obligation to keep them. After you have paid for them, a smaller watermarked version will be sent through DMs for your use along with a closer up headshot/fullbodies if they have them!

--

Adopted-

Parasite
Drellgin
Pre-Mades
Note! These will all have temporary names used to identify them! You are under no obligation to keep them. After you have paid for them, a smaller watermarked version will be sent through DMs for your use along with a closer up headshot/fullbodies if they have them!

--

Adopted-

Parasite
Drellgin
UyHib9E.png
[Center][size=7]Banners/Columns[/Size] Refer to pricing sheet for sizing! [B]Banners [img]https://i.imgur.com/UyHib9E.png[/img] Columns [img]https://i.imgur.com/CkwdLuz.png[/img]
Banners/Columns
Refer to pricing sheet for sizing!

Banners
UyHib9E.png

Columns
CkwdLuz.png
UyHib9E.png
Form
Quote:
Username:
ID:
Order: (Custom, Adopt, Banner, etc)
How Many: (How many Custom(s), Adopt(s), etc)
Type: (Name of Adopt, Kind of Custom, etc)
Notes on Custom?: (Custom only, what you want your custom based on using descriptions, moodboards, etc)
Custom/Adopt Price: (Leave this blank and edit it later if you don't know for a Custom price)

---Only use the rest of this if you are haggling on adopts, if not simply cut this part of the form---

Original Price:
What you are offering: (Feel free to offer art, items, g, or t!)
Form
Quote:
Username:
ID:
Order: (Custom, Adopt, Banner, etc)
How Many: (How many Custom(s), Adopt(s), etc)
Type: (Name of Adopt, Kind of Custom, etc)
Notes on Custom?: (Custom only, what you want your custom based on using descriptions, moodboards, etc)
Custom/Adopt Price: (Leave this blank and edit it later if you don't know for a Custom price)

---Only use the rest of this if you are haggling on adopts, if not simply cut this part of the form---

Original Price:
What you are offering: (Feel free to offer art, items, g, or t!)
UyHib9E.png
Pinglist

Opening Pings- @BeckAlistiere @Sesshomaru @ToxicDracona

New Refs Pings- @/Sesshomaru
Pinglist

Opening Pings- @BeckAlistiere @Sesshomaru @ToxicDracona

New Refs Pings- @/Sesshomaru
UyHib9E.png
Current Deals!

Eggs will be counted for 400g!
Current Deals!

Eggs will be counted for 400g!
UyHib9E.png
Now open! Come get your monochrome monsters! Make sure to take a look at our current deals
Now open! Come get your monochrome monsters! Make sure to take a look at our current deals
UyHib9E.png
Username: No1InPartikular
ID: 559726
Order: column
How Many: one
Type: parasite
Notes on Custom?: none at all ^^
Custom Price: (empty)

Original Price: 250 gems
What you are offering: I can offer any apparel that i have on me, which include a lot of dusk rogue apparel, steampunk apparel, armor and water themed holiday items from as far as 2015. if none peek your interest, i can just pay in gems
Username: No1InPartikular
ID: 559726
Order: column
How Many: one
Type: parasite
Notes on Custom?: none at all ^^
Custom Price: (empty)

Original Price: 250 gems
What you are offering: I can offer any apparel that i have on me, which include a lot of dusk rogue apparel, steampunk apparel, armor and water themed holiday items from as far as 2015. if none peek your interest, i can just pay in gems
@No1inPartikular

Your order has been accepted! A column piece and adopt will be sent to you shortly. Take good care of Parasite!
@No1inPartikular

Your order has been accepted! A column piece and adopt will be sent to you shortly. Take good care of Parasite!
UyHib9E.png
UNO’s really cool! Do you have a wishlist for items?
UNO’s really cool! Do you have a wishlist for items?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6