Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monochrome Monsters + Banners & Columns!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Heya! I'm so sorry for dying for a bit- medical problems + art fight and a family birthday left me quite busy!

@Badjuju
Heya! I definitely can do that- are you asking for a ref sheet or a fullbody? For a fullbody it would be around 450g and for a ref sheet I can do It for 1.1kg! I can definitely do it for cheaper as well, however his design would be simplified. :> once we got this down I can go over some ideas! Mainly ideas to base them on- or quick sketched ideas.

@Wolfkai I can definitely do that for ya! Do you already have a reference for them? If not I can work off a description. Since it's just a claw I can do it for 50-100g depending on how they look :>

Again I apologize for my late response! June/July has been chaotic "^^ please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed anything! I'm out of town rn- but will be able to start working on coms again in a few hours!
Heya! I'm so sorry for dying for a bit- medical problems + art fight and a family birthday left me quite busy!

@Badjuju
Heya! I definitely can do that- are you asking for a ref sheet or a fullbody? For a fullbody it would be around 450g and for a ref sheet I can do It for 1.1kg! I can definitely do it for cheaper as well, however his design would be simplified. :> once we got this down I can go over some ideas! Mainly ideas to base them on- or quick sketched ideas.

@Wolfkai I can definitely do that for ya! Do you already have a reference for them? If not I can work off a description. Since it's just a claw I can do it for 50-100g depending on how they look :>

Again I apologize for my late response! June/July has been chaotic "^^ please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed anything! I'm out of town rn- but will be able to start working on coms again in a few hours!
UyHib9E.png
@JingleTingle
Oh gee, I really hope you're okay. No rush or pressure from me if you wanted to put my commission to the side for a bit or something. I promise I'll still be here, ever waiting some awesome art from you =)

To answer your question though, a fullbody for 450g sounds great to me! I can't wait to see what ideas you've already got for him
@JingleTingle
Oh gee, I really hope you're okay. No rush or pressure from me if you wanted to put my commission to the side for a bit or something. I promise I'll still be here, ever waiting some awesome art from you =)

To answer your question though, a fullbody for 450g sounds great to me! I can't wait to see what ideas you've already got for him
@Nyght Heya! I went ahead and finished up that ref sheet! With a notes version as well (giving little indicators on parts of the body) I'm serious about you not having to pay and least not in full with how far your commission has been pushed back- I hope you like it :> [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/752553658184630286/1000158760809005086/IMG_2612.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/752553658184630286/1000158760335061084/IMG_2611.png[/img]
@Nyght

Heya! I went ahead and finished up that ref sheet! With a notes version as well (giving little indicators on parts of the body)

I'm serious about you not having to pay and least not in full with how far your commission has been pushed back- I hope you like it :>

IMG_2612.png

IMG_2611.png
UyHib9E.png
@JingleTingle AAH, I LOVE IT! It looks friggin' amazing! It looks so creepy but cute at the same time. The bioluminescence is awesome. Thank you so much! I'mma send you a CR in a tick - you deserve payment for your work! I love this!
@JingleTingle AAH, I LOVE IT! It looks friggin' amazing! It looks so creepy but cute at the same time. The bioluminescence is awesome. Thank you so much! I'mma send you a CR in a tick - you deserve payment for your work! I love this!
@Badjuju Heya! Sorry for the very long absence- been having a lot of upside and downs haha. I managed to whip up a sketch! What for you think? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/752553658184630286/1011898527313563728/IMG_2788.png[/img]
@Badjuju

Heya! Sorry for the very long absence- been having a lot of upside and downs haha.

I managed to whip up a sketch! What for you think?

IMG_2788.png
UyHib9E.png
@JingleTingle
Oh wow! He looks sick as heck!! I freaking love him already!
@JingleTingle
Oh wow! He looks sick as heck!! I freaking love him already!
@Badjuju Here he is! Feel free to Message or CR the 450g :D Let me know if you want anything changed! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/752553658184630286/1013551318708789298/Untitled_189.png[/img]
@Badjuju

Here he is! Feel free to Message or CR the 450g :D
Let me know if you want anything changed!

Untitled_189.png
UyHib9E.png
Bump
Bump
UyHib9E.png
Bump
Bump
UyHib9E.png
Bump
Bump
UyHib9E.png
1 2 3 4 5 6