Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tricky's Art Shop ( OPEN USD )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fellefan
I have no idea how I haven't seen your post- I hope you don't mind the delay!!
I wish I could be more decisive but it's absolutely my weak spot, I love to draw so many different things! Generally I go for more natural tones and such but it can be so fun to go crazy too- I love it all :'D
@Fellefan
I have no idea how I haven't seen your post- I hope you don't mind the delay!!
I wish I could be more decisive but it's absolutely my weak spot, I love to draw so many different things! Generally I go for more natural tones and such but it can be so fun to go crazy too- I love it all :'D
@TrickyLai
aaa no worries, I've been busy with another site's event for the past few days so I also apologize for the delay haha :'D
hm, well.. I don't know what I would like either xD so how about I just throw you my VERY versatile character whom can be drawn in any environment imaginable, and let you draw whatever your heart desires? ;u;
@TrickyLai
aaa no worries, I've been busy with another site's event for the past few days so I also apologize for the delay haha :'D
hm, well.. I don't know what I would like either xD so how about I just throw you my VERY versatile character whom can be drawn in any environment imaginable, and let you draw whatever your heart desires? ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
may I be added to your pinglist?
may I be added to your pinglist?
66.png
Hi! Can I be added to your pinglist? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Hi! Can I be added to your pinglist?
6cukwbb.png Art Shop / Adopt / Skin

Night Hatchery / Twitter
I'd love to be added to your pinglist whenever you get the chance!
The way you draw birds is lovely ;0;
I'd love to be added to your pinglist whenever you get the chance!
The way you draw birds is lovely ;0;
image20.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8