Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tricky's Art Shop ( OPEN USD )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A few slots have opened up again~!

@LPSvsS @Rheine
A few slots have opened up again~!

@LPSvsS @Rheine
VEVfifM.png
@TrickyLai hey!! I'd love to snag a slot - just to ask before I fill out the forum, how do you price additional characters?
@TrickyLai hey!! I'd love to snag a slot - just to ask before I fill out the forum, how do you price additional characters?
@Rheine
I can do additional characters for 50% off the base price for whichever kind of commission you're looking for! ^^
@Rheine
I can do additional characters for 50% off the base price for whichever kind of commission you're looking for! ^^
VEVfifM.png
@TrickyLai thank you!! sorry for being indecisive, I had to deliberate intensely about which character I wanted to commission for a bit!

Commission Type: fullbody colored sketch
Payment Type: gems
Character Reference: cedarshine
Commission details: ok so he's why I initially asked about character design - I've technically sketched him once, but it's not really a solid reference or anything.
you're welcome to just go off the text description in the first link and have fun with his patterns, or pull from that sketch, or whatever combination of those would be the most fun for you!
please let me know if you have any questions <3
@TrickyLai thank you!! sorry for being indecisive, I had to deliberate intensely about which character I wanted to commission for a bit!

Commission Type: fullbody colored sketch
Payment Type: gems
Character Reference: cedarshine
Commission details: ok so he's why I initially asked about character design - I've technically sketched him once, but it's not really a solid reference or anything.
you're welcome to just go off the text description in the first link and have fun with his patterns, or pull from that sketch, or whatever combination of those would be the most fun for you!
please let me know if you have any questions <3
@Rheine
I would be super happy to draw Cedarshine for you!!
I will add you to the list and once the gems are went I will get to work shortly after! ^^ Thank you for commissioning! :')
@Rheine
I would be super happy to draw Cedarshine for you!!
I will add you to the list and once the gems are went I will get to work shortly after! ^^ Thank you for commissioning! :')
VEVfifM.png
@TrickyLai
that sounds great - CR should be set up, and yay! I'm really excited to commission you :D
@TrickyLai
that sounds great - CR should be set up, and yay! I'm really excited to commission you :D
Bump for myyyy Loveeee
Bump for myyyy Loveeee
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
~
~
VEVfifM.png
~
~
VEVfifM.png
Love bump! [emoji=raven size=1]
Love bump!
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png