Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely 'till i can revamp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
Holy frick pinglist please
Those neon pieces are to die for
Holy frick pinglist please
Those neon pieces are to die for
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy ack! sorry ‘bout that, I didn’t see your message, but you’ve been added!
@GlitchyOddy ack! sorry ‘bout that, I didn’t see your message, but you’ve been added!
8aKVtucC_o.png
omg this is sick. if there are no slots open, can i be added to the pinglist? :O
omg this is sick. if there are no slots open, can i be added to the pinglist? :O
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@0bsidian yep! Adding you right now.
@0bsidian yep! Adding you right now.
8aKVtucC_o.png
@Grimmreminder @CreatureHollow @Unusual0ddity @Shadoo @Nighthydra @sleepykitsune @Witchdistance @Wolfkai @GlitchyOddy @0bsidian

woo woo yeah woo guess who’s broke again and who’s waiting for 90% of their fodder to grow so they can yeet ‘em at light

tangents aside: SHOP’S OPEN AGAIN I got two slots right now but I will open another two after I finish whatever orders come in!
@Grimmreminder @CreatureHollow @Unusual0ddity @Shadoo @Nighthydra @sleepykitsune @Witchdistance @Wolfkai @GlitchyOddy @0bsidian

woo woo yeah woo guess who’s broke again and who’s waiting for 90% of their fodder to grow so they can yeet ‘em at light

tangents aside: SHOP’S OPEN AGAIN I got two slots right now but I will open another two after I finish whatever orders come in!
8aKVtucC_o.png
IT IS TIMEEEE @MagatsuGoat

REQUESTED ART: Neon thingy
REFERENCE: Non-chibi refRef SheetAlt Form if it strikes your fancyMore Alt
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
NOTES: 1k by 1k please! Burn my eyes but please avoid yellows/oranges. Text behind "WALKING ON EGGSHELLS"

If I'm allowed to order another thing, let me know, I'd love to grab a little headshot or two! ^^
IT IS TIMEEEE @MagatsuGoat

REQUESTED ART: Neon thingy
REFERENCE: Non-chibi refRef SheetAlt Form if it strikes your fancyMore Alt
NOTES: 1k by 1k please! Burn my eyes but please avoid yellows/oranges. Text behind "WALKING ON EGGSHELLS"

If I'm allowed to order another thing, let me know, I'd love to grab a little headshot or two! ^^
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
alright! will get right on that. as for other things, yeah, I can do one headshot as well for now. just, uh, slap down another order form.
@GlitchyOddy
alright! will get right on that. as for other things, yeah, I can do one headshot as well for now. just, uh, slap down another order form.
8aKVtucC_o.png
REQUESTED ART: funky bootleg pixel headshot! REFERENCE: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65158131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651582/65158131_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT TYPE: [emoji=gem size=1] NOTES: - they have a few smaller, "extra" horns on their face caused by some sort of chemical accident, and some minor scarring--you've got creative freedom with how exactly that looks ^^ - expression is up to u but there are some personality traits in their bio to go off!
REQUESTED ART: funky bootleg pixel headshot!
REFERENCE: 65158131_350.png
PAYMENT TYPE:
NOTES:
- they have a few smaller, "extra" horns on their face caused by some sort of chemical accident, and some minor scarring--you've got creative freedom with how exactly that looks ^^
- expression is up to u but there are some personality traits in their bio to go off!
@Hyvern

got it! will get ‘round to this once I’m done the rest.
@Hyvern

got it! will get ‘round to this once I’m done the rest.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Heckin rad, thank you uvu REQUESTED ART: Bootleg Pixel Headshot REFERENCE: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72577214][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725773/72577214_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT TYPE: Gems NOTES: Simplify to your desire, all I'm looking for is the same vibe and a chunk o gremlin energy! ^^ if he doesn't work for this though, I've got plenty of others
Heckin rad, thank you uvu

REQUESTED ART: Bootleg Pixel Headshot
REFERENCE: 72577214_350.png
NOTES: Simplify to your desire, all I'm looking for is the same vibe and a chunk o gremlin energy! ^^ if he doesn't work for this though, I've got plenty of others
image20.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22