Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely 'till i can revamp
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Grimmreminder @CreatureHollow @Unusual0ddity @Shadoo @Nighthydra @sleepykitsune @Witchdistance @Wolfkai @GlitchyOddy @0bsidian @sunbleachedbook @ItsBeenALongTime @PoisonousPossums @mysticpenguin @foureclipse @yumehisakawa @borb @CanisSidus @dreamclaws @TheBulletsBang @AspenCrow @Razatharia @Kaminome @1bex @Lykanth @lizzytiki @Malbyte @Dreamily @CryingPan @Solcie @Ivoricktheepic

ONLY DOING PIXEL HEADSHOTS RIGHT NOW

hi i finally reopen after A While
i am still burnt out for some reason but i need money and also i can definitely do lil headshots so here i am
@Grimmreminder @CreatureHollow @Unusual0ddity @Shadoo @Nighthydra @sleepykitsune @Witchdistance @Wolfkai @GlitchyOddy @0bsidian @sunbleachedbook @ItsBeenALongTime @PoisonousPossums @mysticpenguin @foureclipse @yumehisakawa @borb @CanisSidus @dreamclaws @TheBulletsBang @AspenCrow @Razatharia @Kaminome @1bex @Lykanth @lizzytiki @Malbyte @Dreamily @CryingPan @Solcie @Ivoricktheepic

ONLY DOING PIXEL HEADSHOTS RIGHT NOW

hi i finally reopen after A While
i am still burnt out for some reason but i need money and also i can definitely do lil headshots so here i am
8aKVtucC_o.png
REQUESTED ART: Pixel headshot!
REFERENCE: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58171420
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
NOTES: Nothing really to note, other than I love your art and I hope your burn out doesn't last too much longer, I know how awful it can be. Let me know if you want more gems to include her top hat (if including it is alright)!
REQUESTED ART: Pixel headshot!
REFERENCE: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58171420
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
NOTES: Nothing really to note, other than I love your art and I hope your burn out doesn't last too much longer, I know how awful it can be. Let me know if you want more gems to include her top hat (if including it is alright)!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Razatharia
(sorry for the late reply— ping got buried)
yeah, thanks. burnout definitely sucks. been focusing on personal stuff more lately. and don’t worry ‘bout it, don’t need extra payment for the apparel, it’s simple enough. will get on it in a bit, you’ve been added to the queue
@Razatharia
(sorry for the late reply— ping got buried)
yeah, thanks. burnout definitely sucks. been focusing on personal stuff more lately. and don’t worry ‘bout it, don’t need extra payment for the apparel, it’s simple enough. will get on it in a bit, you’ve been added to the queue
8aKVtucC_o.png
@2BDamned

Still open?
@2BDamned

Still open?
@Shadoo

yep
@Shadoo

yep
8aKVtucC_o.png
hello ! ur art looks very nice !! i was wondering if i would be able to get some art of my dragon ? REQUESTED ART: pixel headshot REFERENCE: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67010781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670108/67010781_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT TYPE: treasure NOTES: if possible, id love for the skull from their skin to be included, along with their circlet apparel piece. let me kno if these would cost extra ! and feel free to simplify any part of the design
hello ! ur art looks very nice !! i was wondering if i would be able to get some art of my dragon ?

REQUESTED ART: pixel headshot
REFERENCE:
67010781_350.png
PAYMENT TYPE: treasure
NOTES: if possible, id love for the skull from their skin to be included, along with their circlet apparel piece. let me kno if these would cost extra ! and feel free to simplify any part of the design

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
@tskumoyuuma
do you want the skull as their face or do you want them to be wearing it? ++ nothing warrants extra cost here
@tskumoyuuma
do you want the skull as their face or do you want them to be wearing it? ++ nothing warrants extra cost here
8aKVtucC_o.png
id like them to be wearing it pls !
id like them to be wearing it pls !

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
hello!! i have quastion is your shop still open? and follow-up q: if yes, are you still only doing headshots? or are other art types available? specifically, i am interested in the neon things [emoji=rainbow size=1]
hello!! i have quastion

is your shop still open?

and follow-up q: if yes, are you still only doing headshots? or are other art types available? specifically, i am interested in the neon things
pEubtYJ.png
@Rifter

A.

I forgot I didn’t close this.

shop is not open just yet but it will be open after next week (i have a lot of projects i have to finish this week) if you are willing to wait ‘till then! and yes i’ll be opening it for all types of art by then

i am very sorry for the confusion, i am just incredibly forgetful
@Rifter

A.

I forgot I didn’t close this.

shop is not open just yet but it will be open after next week (i have a lot of projects i have to finish this week) if you are willing to wait ‘till then! and yes i’ll be opening it for all types of art by then

i am very sorry for the confusion, i am just incredibly forgetful
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22