Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rook's Adopt Shop - CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@LordCorvidae ah she looks amazing! you did a great job, i love it! thank you so much :D
@LordCorvidae ah she looks amazing! you did a great job, i love it! thank you so much :D
hey is this thing on
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]https://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [size=1] Nocturne: @leeedea @Toriel @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @baeridan @Denryu @Sonne @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @loststarship @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Aalto @Aey @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Cinccino @lantadyme @Iralla @soulykins @RedWillia @BrightShine @Raptorfeathers @Ivy25bb @Orili @TsuneEmbers @Lyka @Cerf @Watercolour @nefily @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Ashkaa @kjolvor @selenomancy @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Whitevenom @Iniga @Frostnite @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @BirdBrained @eieru @ARPL @Venture @AmeriaSparrow @Oppabo @Katarra @ineedhelp @Leionus @onemessyperson @captainsaviathan @Kristan @clerval @TroubledRooster Spiral: @lantadyme @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @Frillshark @OtterQueen @twotone @Sonne @coyoteking @kismesissitvde @riskyblue @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Inahetalian @Koyako @TheAdoptedBeta @WickedHorror @Ashkaa @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @ScarletSultan @Aava @Kingasaurus @BrightShine @benjalinguinie @TangleFeather @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @riskyblue @Orili @IrritatorRaji @Failuresaurus @Icystorm @MasakiSaphir @RedWillia @arrowe3 @KselenaVonta @Cerf @Knightess @porifra @Lodzhal @nefily @Reumang @alaneyes @dr090909 @Veylaron @CheshireCatUk1 @Nebulady @holysnacks @XJSX @Venture @Achiera @darkrune @Rangsky @mxcrabs @nonaline @GhostlyMuse @Avifors @Iniga @Holysnacks @hhoneydew @Frostnite @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Coonkio @captainsaviathan @ysm78006 @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @afr11 @WyrmMother @Permyriad @AmeriaSparrow @Alastriona1 @Jeana @Haley @Venusian @puucari @Grahh @Leionus @onemessyperson @Arborpunk @Aidan @yoon123k @BirdBrained @Ziraous @nebulova @Soulykins @Karacal @Hardestadt @endlessstation [/size] Hello! This is my first time using GAP or anything similar so please forgive me if I’ve made any mistakes ^^’ I have two adoptables currently, one nocturne and one spiral! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DeeNYLi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VO8fWQk.png[/img] I have only a few slots open at once, so if my slots are filled or there is a backlog of orders posted that I haven’t responded to yet, just ask to be added to a pinglist and I can let you know when slots open up again. [/center]
1FqrHGs.png

Nocturne:
@leeedea @Toriel @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @baeridan @Denryu @Sonne @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @loststarship @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Aalto @Aey @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @WickedHorror @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Cinccino @lantadyme @Iralla @soulykins @RedWillia @BrightShine @Raptorfeathers @Ivy25bb @Orili @TsuneEmbers @Lyka @Cerf @Watercolour @nefily @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Ashkaa @kjolvor @selenomancy @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Whitevenom @Iniga @Frostnite @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @BirdBrained @eieru @ARPL @Venture @AmeriaSparrow @Oppabo @Katarra @ineedhelp @Leionus @onemessyperson @captainsaviathan @Kristan @clerval @TroubledRooster

Spiral:
@lantadyme @windyfields @ExoticBacoe @Frillshark @OtterQueen @twotone @Sonne @coyoteking @kismesissitvde @riskyblue @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Inahetalian @Koyako @TheAdoptedBeta @WickedHorror @Ashkaa @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @ScarletSultan @Aava @Kingasaurus @BrightShine @benjalinguinie @TangleFeather @theroiprocepios @thegracefuldeer @riskyblue @Orili @IrritatorRaji @Failuresaurus @Icystorm @MasakiSaphir @RedWillia @arrowe3 @KselenaVonta @Cerf @Knightess @porifra @Lodzhal @nefily @Reumang @alaneyes @dr090909 @Veylaron @CheshireCatUk1 @Nebulady @holysnacks @XJSX @Venture @Achiera @darkrune @Rangsky @mxcrabs @nonaline @GhostlyMuse @Avifors @Iniga @Holysnacks @hhoneydew @Frostnite @Rashakiro @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Coonkio @captainsaviathan @ysm78006 @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @afr11 @WyrmMother @Permyriad @AmeriaSparrow @Alastriona1 @Jeana @Haley @Venusian @puucari @Grahh @Leionus @onemessyperson @Arborpunk @Aidan @yoon123k @BirdBrained @Ziraous @nebulova @Soulykins @Karacal @Hardestadt @endlessstation

Hello! This is my first time using GAP or anything similar so please forgive me if I’ve made any mistakes ^^’ I have two adoptables currently, one nocturne and one spiral!
DeeNYLi.png
VO8fWQk.png
I have only a few slots open at once, so if my slots are filled or there is a backlog of orders posted that I haven’t responded to yet, just ask to be added to a pinglist and I can let you know when slots open up again.

263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@LordCorvidae
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for when you add more adopts and could I request that skydancer be one of the next adopts added? I love your style and I’d like to get some of my dragons done in the future when I’m not so poor thanks!
@LordCorvidae
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for when you add more adopts and could I request that skydancer be one of the next adopts added? I love your style and I’d like to get some of my dragons done in the future when I’m not so poor thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMG_1347.gif x
he/they || minor
IMG_1349.gif
previously Tubbo
@wool Absolutely! Youve been added <3 and i can definitely do a skydancer next! Theyre one of my favorite breeds ^^
@wool Absolutely! Youve been added <3 and i can definitely do a skydancer next! Theyre one of my favorite breeds ^^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Type: full color headshot!
Character: her!
Gems or Treasure: treasure!
Additions (accent/apparel): her anthro form please ^_^
Other:
Type: full color headshot!
Character: her!
Gems or Treasure: treasure!
Additions (accent/apparel): her anthro form please ^_^
Other:
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
@Pekora could you relink the character ref? It's giving me a page not found error
@Pekora could you relink the character ref? It's giving me a page not found error
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@lordcorvidae edited the post!! it seems to work now '^_^
@lordcorvidae edited the post!! it seems to work now '^_^
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
@Pekora Thank you! That would be 375kt, send that over and I can get started ^^
@Pekora Thank you! That would be 375kt, send that over and I can get started ^^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Hello! These are so cute!
Adopt: Ouroboros Spiral
Dragon Widget: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/478287 [ok so, I have no idea whom I want art of so... go wild! Choose anyone on this first page, I don't mind! xD. If you would like me to specifically choose that's cool too!]
Gems or Treasure: Treasure if possible :D
Additions (accent/eyes): none :D
Other: some of my spirals have a lot of apparel and some don't?? if you choose one with apparel I would like all of the apparel/skin/accent if possible!
Hello! These are so cute!
Adopt: Ouroboros Spiral
Dragon Widget: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/478287 [ok so, I have no idea whom I want art of so... go wild! Choose anyone on this first page, I don't mind! xD. If you would like me to specifically choose that's cool too!]
Gems or Treasure: Treasure if possible :D
Additions (accent/eyes): none :D
Other: some of my spirals have a lot of apparel and some don't?? if you choose one with apparel I would like all of the apparel/skin/accent if possible!
sBjXpfJ.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-1-15-02-PM-1-28-50.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
Pretty Veilspun Pairs for less than 150g!
Win Veilspun, Berserker, Unicorn mane for free!
@Mysticbl4ze I'm afraid I dont do apparel on adopts, just skins/accents. Are there any dragons you would prefer I not pick knowing that?
@Mysticbl4ze I'm afraid I dont do apparel on adopts, just skins/accents. Are there any dragons you would prefer I not pick knowing that?
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17