Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rook's Adopt Shop - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@StrudleNugget i can do art with multiple characters, absolutely! as for scenes, I assume you mean detailed backgrounds? they arent my strength but I can certainly try! let me know what you're looking for and I can tell you if I think I can do it ^^
@StrudleNugget i can do art with multiple characters, absolutely! as for scenes, I assume you mean detailed backgrounds? they arent my strength but I can certainly try! let me know what you're looking for and I can tell you if I think I can do it ^^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@lordcorvidae I’m looking for a scene with really dark lighting one character holding up the other by the throat and yelling at them. The one being held holding the arm trying to get it off and their hands sparkling with electricity while the other has glowing white eyes?
@lordcorvidae I’m looking for a scene with really dark lighting one character holding up the other by the throat and yelling at them. The one being held holding the arm trying to get it off and their hands sparkling with electricity while the other has glowing white eyes?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@StrudleNugget that sounds doable! if youre looking for dark lighting would a simple background thats just a dark color work?
@StrudleNugget that sounds doable! if youre looking for dark lighting would a simple background thats just a dark color work?
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@lordcorvidae yeah and dark shading if that’s cool too :D

(The lighting either only being the electricity or that and backlighting)
@lordcorvidae yeah and dark shading if that’s cool too :D

(The lighting either only being the electricity or that and backlighting)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget sounds good! you can send the order form for it and I can give you a price ^^
@StrudleNugget sounds good! you can send the order form for it and I can give you a price ^^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Type: Fullcolor scene as aforementioned
Character: https://toyhou.se/9946700.andre-miller
https://toyhou.se/10002464.ratchet
Gems or Treasure: gems
Additions (accent/apparel): dark shading and lighting being the electricity and glowing eyes and maybe backlight-
Other:
scene with really dark lighting one character holding up the other by the throat and yelling at them. The one being held holding the arm trying to get it off and their hands sparkling with electricity while the other has glowing white eyes?

Andre is the one holding ratchet
For the glowing eyes instead of Andre’s normal eyes it’s black sclera and white eyes
The hand holding up ratchet by the throat as mentioned earlier is Andre’s robotic arm

Ratchet is 4’3 and Andre is 6’5 so there’s a very large height difference
Type: Fullcolor scene as aforementioned
Character: https://toyhou.se/9946700.andre-miller
https://toyhou.se/10002464.ratchet
Gems or Treasure: gems
Additions (accent/apparel): dark shading and lighting being the electricity and glowing eyes and maybe backlight-
Other:
scene with really dark lighting one character holding up the other by the throat and yelling at them. The one being held holding the arm trying to get it off and their hands sparkling with electricity while the other has glowing white eyes?

Andre is the one holding ratchet
For the glowing eyes instead of Andre’s normal eyes it’s black sclera and white eyes
The hand holding up ratchet by the throat as mentioned earlier is Andre’s robotic arm

Ratchet is 4’3 and Andre is 6’5 so there’s a very large height difference
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Also I can pay entirely in gems but if you see any dragons or apparel/familiars on the dragons I’d be willing to trade them for partial or full payment depending on the items/dragons
Also I can pay entirely in gems but if you see any dragons or apparel/familiars on the dragons I’d be willing to trade them for partial or full payment depending on the items/dragons
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudleNugget that would be 1300g (550 per character plus extra for the electricity, robot arm, etc). send that over and I can get started ^^
@StrudleNugget that would be 1300g (550 per character plus extra for the electricity, robot arm, etc). send that over and I can get started ^^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Crossroad sent ^^
Crossroad sent ^^
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Hello, your art is so pretty! :D
When commission slots open up, would I be able to get pinged please? Thank you so much !! ^w^
Hello, your art is so pretty! :D
When commission slots open up, would I be able to get pinged please? Thank you so much !! ^w^
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17