Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]xu's art - human/anthro/feral
1 2 3 4 5
@okn Hello!

I wanted to double check with you the placement of your order. I just noticed I haven't added you to my queue because I wasn't sure.

If yes, I'll send you a sketch of your banner for approval, before the payment!

Sorry for the slip ^u^
@okn Hello!

I wanted to double check with you the placement of your order. I just noticed I haven't added you to my queue because I wasn't sure.

If yes, I'll send you a sketch of your banner for approval, before the payment!

Sorry for the slip ^u^
X8aZBiz.png
@pheelthemoment

Hello! Of course!
They're very cute!

I have a couple questions about your order. Do you want them with all their apparel pieces? By default it would be 36 USD each, but the complexity of the apparels may raise that a little, so let me know.

Also do you have a pose suggestion for them? I was thinking of them cutely headbumping.

Once I get confirmation for your order placement I'll add you to the queue. Payment comes after you've approved the sketch for your order c:
@pheelthemoment

Hello! Of course!
They're very cute!

I have a couple questions about your order. Do you want them with all their apparel pieces? By default it would be 36 USD each, but the complexity of the apparels may raise that a little, so let me know.

Also do you have a pose suggestion for them? I was thinking of them cutely headbumping.

Once I get confirmation for your order placement I'll add you to the queue. Payment comes after you've approved the sketch for your order c:
X8aZBiz.png
hi!! I would like their apparel, though it's definitely fine if you leave off some pieces!
i love the idea of them headbumping :D

thank you!
hi!! I would like their apparel, though it's definitely fine if you leave off some pieces!
i love the idea of them headbumping :D

thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@xuliana

It looks like my PayPal is broken again :(

Please put me on the pinglist tho since I would love to get a commission from you some day!
@xuliana

It looks like my PayPal is broken again :(

Please put me on the pinglist tho since I would love to get a commission from you some day!
cowfish.gif
@okn

Alright, will do!
@okn

Alright, will do!
X8aZBiz.png
@Rowan
@Kayamari
@pheelthemoment

Hello! Just an update. I was dealing with some personal projects and family stuff, so I took a bit off from the commissions. Thank you for the patience, I should get back to working on them this next week! c:
@Rowan
@Kayamari
@pheelthemoment

Hello! Just an update. I was dealing with some personal projects and family stuff, so I took a bit off from the commissions. Thank you for the patience, I should get back to working on them this next week! c:
X8aZBiz.png
thanks for the update! real life definitely comes first <3
thanks for the update! real life definitely comes first <3
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
could i be put on the pinglist? your art is amazing
could i be put on the pinglist? your art is amazing
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions
of course! added c:
@RQuestions
of course! added c:
X8aZBiz.png