Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (USD) Catte's Paintings (Animals + Ppl!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
oooh!! your art looks awesome :D i think it'd be perfect for this tun i have in mind c: [b]1. What kind of commission do you want?:[/b] Sketch, Fullbody, Simple BG 2. (Sketch ONLY) Do you want a donation commission? If so, link to where you want your payment to be donated: No, you can do what you'd like with the money c: 3. Provide any references you want me to use for your commission: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44451243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444513/44451243_350.png[/img][/url] 4. Please describe any specific details you want in your commission. (Poses, scenery, character traits or details not in visual reference): She has a little headshot in her bio showing her design a little! she's a bit goat like with shaggy fur, long pointed horns, and a rounded nose bridge with like. a goat nose haha. (as for the goat eyes, that eye didn't actually exist yet so she has dark sclera on site! i think i'd prefer her dark sclera be represented in the art too!) She also is a pretty well-built tundra, muscular and a bit chubby! I don't have a specific scene in mind, but she is an ex-criminal with shadowy themes hiding out in my lair's swamp with her wife and kids, trying to put her past life behind her but also having to lay low because of it. so like, something that would make sense with that? i think something having her just being peaceful (but with her sword nearby just in case..) would be cool! 5. Is there anything else you would like me to know? i think i covered everything! definitely hit me up with any questions if you need though! thank you ^^
oooh!! your art looks awesome :D i think it'd be perfect for this tun i have in mind c:

1. What kind of commission do you want?:

Sketch, Fullbody, Simple BG

2. (Sketch ONLY) Do you want a donation commission? If so, link to where you want your payment to be donated:
No, you can do what you'd like with the money c:

3. Provide any references you want me to use for your commission:
44451243_350.png

4. Please describe any specific details you want in your commission. (Poses, scenery, character traits or details not in visual reference):
She has a little headshot in her bio showing her design a little! she's a bit goat like with shaggy fur, long pointed horns, and a rounded nose bridge with like. a goat nose haha. (as for the goat eyes, that eye didn't actually exist yet so she has dark sclera on site! i think i'd prefer her dark sclera be represented in the art too!)
She also is a pretty well-built tundra, muscular and a bit chubby!

I don't have a specific scene in mind, but she is an ex-criminal with shadowy themes hiding out in my lair's swamp with her wife and kids, trying to put her past life behind her but also having to lay low because of it. so like, something that would make sense with that? i think something having her just being peaceful (but with her sword nearby just in case..) would be cool!

5. Is there anything else you would like me to know?
i think i covered everything! definitely hit me up with any questions if you need though!
thank you ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment

OOOH she looks so cool and I'm definitely excited to draw her! I'll start sketching sometime within the next few days and you'll hear back from me then!

(Also, I feel you on having dragons with certain eyes before their eye type was a thing, I have a dragon that canonically had multi-gaze before they added eye types)
@pheelthemoment

OOOH she looks so cool and I'm definitely excited to draw her! I'll start sketching sometime within the next few days and you'll hear back from me then!

(Also, I feel you on having dragons with certain eyes before their eye type was a thing, I have a dragon that canonically had multi-gaze before they added eye types)
sounds good :D thanks so much!!
sounds good :D thanks so much!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png

Sketchy Halfbody!

Color BG

2. (Sketch ONLY) Do you want a donation commission? If so, link to where you want your payment to be donated: Not this time!

3. Provide any references you want me to use for your commission: No specific references! D&D goblins and kobolds in general - pick whichever of the two you have more fun drawing!

4. Please describe any specific details you want in your commission. (Poses, scenery, character traits or details not in visual reference): Per what we discussed before, these are goblins/kobolds pretending to be children - so think exaggerated Victorian child outfit, broken and ill-fitting baby doll mask, maybe a giant lollipop? IDK - tons of artistic freedom with the general concept of chaotic small gremlin pretends to be baby. Some sort of mask or makeup or something to badly hide their identity.

Thank you!

Sketchy Halfbody!

Color BG

2. (Sketch ONLY) Do you want a donation commission? If so, link to where you want your payment to be donated: Not this time!

3. Provide any references you want me to use for your commission: No specific references! D&D goblins and kobolds in general - pick whichever of the two you have more fun drawing!

4. Please describe any specific details you want in your commission. (Poses, scenery, character traits or details not in visual reference): Per what we discussed before, these are goblins/kobolds pretending to be children - so think exaggerated Victorian child outfit, broken and ill-fitting baby doll mask, maybe a giant lollipop? IDK - tons of artistic freedom with the general concept of chaotic small gremlin pretends to be baby. Some sort of mask or makeup or something to badly hide their identity.

Thank you!
@POTaDOS

Awesome, thank you! I should have time to get started tomorrow and I'll send you sketches as I do the pose and character details!
@POTaDOS

Awesome, thank you! I should have time to get started tomorrow and I'll send you sketches as I do the pose and character details!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
[1]

Polished Halfbody & Complex BG

2. (Sketch ONLY) Do you want a donation commission? If so, link to where you want your payment to be donated:

Character: here

Background inspiration: here

4. Please describe any specific details you want in your commission. (Poses, scenery, character traits or details not in visual reference):

Holding his staff and looking sp00ky, his other arm at his side or lifted up slightly as if he's going to cast a spell. Maybe the perspective can be from a little lower down since he's tall to make him look more imposing. His eyes can have a trail effect or just be simple dots in the sockets; whatever comes out looking best. His mouth can be open or closed; he has those front fangs there with his other teeth.

See the next form

[2]

Character: here and here!

Ri'ashi having one of 'those' nights... I'd like him to be partially through his transformation into a werewolf. It would depict some body horror regarding him turning; he's a cat-person so he's bestial already, but what I had in mind was some creepy shenanigans and a bit of blood from flesh ripping or claw marks, but I'll let you judge what's most appropriate and within TOS. I want him to be snarling and looking pretty furious, not howling at the moon but facing partially sideways or looking forwards. Shredded armour or clothing can be hanging from his arms or between his claws, his arms would look cool spread out as if he's about to howl but he hasn't yet or maybe he has an arm on his chest pulling some excess fur or armor off.

I adore your art style so much, and I want you to go maximum spooks. :D [X] and [X] I LOVE these artworks you did here! I had to point out how amazing they are, I keep going back to look at them!

I assume the backgrounds I picked are considered complex? I wasn't sure whether they counted under simple or not since but I put them as complex just to be sure. Sorry if I missed anything out, just poke me if I did!
[1]

Character: here

Holding his staff and looking sp00ky, his other arm at his side or lifted up slightly as if he's going to cast a spell. Maybe the perspective can be from a little lower down since he's tall to make him look more imposing. His eyes can have a trail effect or just be simple dots in the sockets; whatever comes out looking best. His mouth can be open or closed; he has those front fangs there with his other teeth.

See the next form

[2]

Character: here and here!

Ri'ashi having one of 'those' nights... I'd like him to be partially through his transformation into a werewolf. It would depict some body horror regarding him turning; he's a cat-person so he's bestial already, but what I had in mind was some creepy shenanigans and a bit of blood from flesh ripping or claw marks, but I'll let you judge what's most appropriate and within TOS. I want him to be snarling and looking pretty furious, not howling at the moon but facing partially sideways or looking forwards. Shredded armour or clothing can be hanging from his arms or between his claws, his arms would look cool spread out as if he's about to howl but he hasn't yet or maybe he has an arm on his chest pulling some excess fur or armor off.

I adore your art style so much, and I want you to go maximum spooks. :D [X] and [X] I LOVE these artworks you did here! I had to point out how amazing they are, I keep going back to look at them!

I assume the backgrounds I picked are considered complex? I wasn't sure whether they counted under simple or not since but I put them as complex just to be sure. Sorry if I missed anything out, just poke me if I did!
trUQEsn.png
@Andalyne

YESS I love having free reign to go spooky ahah! As for backgrounds, I'd say it depends? The second one would probably stay within the mid-range for simple if you just want a sky and clouds. The first one could be complex if you want me to take that wall and kinda design a scene around it. If you want more of an abstract representation of a sort of dungeon wall then it would be simple.

Either way, I'm super excited to work on these and I've put you down for 2 slots! I should be able to start working at some point this week, I'm making pretty good progress on the other 2 comms. in my queue. ^^
@Andalyne

YESS I love having free reign to go spooky ahah! As for backgrounds, I'd say it depends? The second one would probably stay within the mid-range for simple if you just want a sky and clouds. The first one could be complex if you want me to take that wall and kinda design a scene around it. If you want more of an abstract representation of a sort of dungeon wall then it would be simple.

Either way, I'm super excited to work on these and I've put you down for 2 slots! I should be able to start working at some point this week, I'm making pretty good progress on the other 2 comms. in my queue. ^^
I'm looking for the backgrounds to be complementary to the characters. If you think a more complex scene behind him would look cool, then I'm totally down; a couple of torches and some detailing on the walls and bricks, etc. I'm not too fussed so long as it fits the mood of the painting. I'd love to see what you come up with because yes, unleash the spooky! Also yay, two slots just for me! I have no remorse about being greedy. Your art is straight up AMAZING.
I'm looking for the backgrounds to be complementary to the characters. If you think a more complex scene behind him would look cool, then I'm totally down; a couple of torches and some detailing on the walls and bricks, etc. I'm not too fussed so long as it fits the mood of the painting. I'd love to see what you come up with because yes, unleash the spooky! Also yay, two slots just for me! I have no remorse about being greedy. Your art is straight up AMAZING.
trUQEsn.png
@Andalyne

Haha, gotcha! I'll just see how it comes out when I start sketching then. ^^
It's seriously so encouraging to see how much you like my work! And no remorse needed, I'm always happy to get more commissions. :D
@Andalyne

Haha, gotcha! I'll just see how it comes out when I start sketching then. ^^
It's seriously so encouraging to see how much you like my work! And no remorse needed, I'm always happy to get more commissions. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6