Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed!
up!
up!
up!
up!
Type of Commission: Fullbody flat colors

Dragon you'd like drawn: I see you do some anthro stuff, could you help me make a ref for this dragon/giraffe hybird lad? His current design is something I threw together with a base, I'm no character designer so feel free to tweak things around if you think it'd look better.

Apparel?: Nope (unless you're willing to help with some outfit design, which ofc I'd pay even more for)

Expression, pose, etc.?: Nothing too fancy, something like the original ref I gave you would work great

Additional info/other: Do you think you could do both a front and back view? Since that's two drawings I'm willing to pay double the original price. Also I'll be paying in gems!

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question): Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon!
Type of Commission: Fullbody flat colors

Dragon you'd like drawn: I see you do some anthro stuff, could you help me make a ref for this dragon/giraffe hybird lad? His current design is something I threw together with a base, I'm no character designer so feel free to tweak things around if you think it'd look better.

Apparel?: Nope (unless you're willing to help with some outfit design, which ofc I'd pay even more for)

Expression, pose, etc.?: Nothing too fancy, something like the original ref I gave you would work great

Additional info/other: Do you think you could do both a front and back view? Since that's two drawings I'm willing to pay double the original price. Also I'll be paying in gems!

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question): Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon!
@Creeper WOAH He's awesome! Such a cool concept. I'd love to help design him :] I'll shoot you a couple sketches as soon as I can!

If you decide you want apparel help, feel free to hmu, otherwise a simple front and back ref would come to 4kg! Feel free to set up either a PM or a CR and I'll accept when I've finalized the sketch!

Also yess lemon demon. capital choice
@Creeper WOAH He's awesome! Such a cool concept. I'd love to help design him :] I'll shoot you a couple sketches as soon as I can!

If you decide you want apparel help, feel free to hmu, otherwise a simple front and back ref would come to 4kg! Feel free to set up either a PM or a CR and I'll accept when I've finalized the sketch!

Also yess lemon demon. capital choice
Type of Commission: x2 fully shaded busts!

Dragon you'd like drawn: Two furries! My fursona https://toyhou.se/7418554.sable-fursona-#31945514 the sabertooth tiger and my partner's fursona https://toyhou.se/4592707.abram-hobbes/gallery#17811060 the raven!

Apparel? no actual apparel, but could you give them wintry scarves? bonus points if they match or are like opposite colors or something fun! i'm not picky, and if the concept doesnt look good, feel free to nix it as well.

Expression, pose, etc.? go for whatever you'd like!

@apneic

Additional info/other: n/a

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question) currently sober up by ajr because it caught me emotionally off guard driving home from a con weekend lol
Type of Commission: x2 fully shaded busts!

Dragon you'd like drawn: Two furries! My fursona https://toyhou.se/7418554.sable-fursona-#31945514 the sabertooth tiger and my partner's fursona https://toyhou.se/4592707.abram-hobbes/gallery#17811060 the raven!

Apparel? no actual apparel, but could you give them wintry scarves? bonus points if they match or are like opposite colors or something fun! i'm not picky, and if the concept doesnt look good, feel free to nix it as well.

Expression, pose, etc.? go for whatever you'd like!

@apneic

Additional info/other: n/a

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question) currently sober up by ajr because it caught me emotionally off guard driving home from a con weekend lol
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@Warmind IM SO SORRY I LITERALLY READ THIS AND FORGOT TO RESPOND ;-;

Those two are AWESOME!! Can't wait to send over some sketches :D

Feel free to send over the $$ in either a CR or a PM and I'll accept once the sketches are finalized!
@Warmind IM SO SORRY I LITERALLY READ THIS AND FORGOT TO RESPOND ;-;

Those two are AWESOME!! Can't wait to send over some sketches :D

Feel free to send over the $$ in either a CR or a PM and I'll accept once the sketches are finalized!
@apneic

omg no worries!! you are just fine!! sending it now <33
@apneic

omg no worries!! you are just fine!! sending it now <33
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Friendly bump :]
Friendly bump :]
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
bump!
bump!