Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed!
@Orokodan OOO what a fantastic character! I love the picture idea too. How does 5000g sound? (5milt)
@Orokodan OOO what a fantastic character! I love the picture idea too. How does 5000g sound? (5milt)
@berceuse
Ok!
@berceuse
Ok!
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
one day i will commision you. one day........
(way too poor right now, but soon.)
one day i will commision you. one day........
(way too poor right now, but soon.)
Letstrythisagain.png
@berceuse
Hi, any USD slots open? I have an opossum boy I'd love to get a fullbody from you. If not could you add me to the pinglist for future~
@berceuse
Hi, any USD slots open? I have an opossum boy I'd love to get a fullbody from you. If not could you add me to the pinglist for future~
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos Hey there! I certainly do have USD slots open! Feel free to fill out an order form and I'll shoot ya my paypal info ^^ I'm excited to see this gent [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Kaamos Hey there! I certainly do have USD slots open! Feel free to fill out an order form and I'll shoot ya my paypal info ^^ I'm excited to see this gent
@berceuse
Alright sweet, let's go~ I have a few ideas, some might be easier as a halfbody so that's fine too!

Type of Commission: Flat color fullbody

Dragon Opossum you'd like drawn: Benjamin

Apparel? Since I don't have any art for him yet expect the one here is a few examples of clothing he uses. So just something close to these. Example 1 - Example 2

Expression, pose, etc.? I'd love something chill/relaxing. So for example sitting and reading, or out drinking tea / just listening to music from headphones with a cellphone in hand / just generally troubled look on the face, walking, looking at phone in this one too, he's probably lost poor guy

Additional info/other: We can discuss I think, if some idea sparks something within :''D

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question) My favorite one changes like every few months, usually something new. Right now I love listening to ONE OK ROCK - renegades and Stellar - El Dorado c;
@berceuse
Alright sweet, let's go~ I have a few ideas, some might be easier as a halfbody so that's fine too!

Type of Commission: Flat color fullbody

Dragon Opossum you'd like drawn: Benjamin

Apparel? Since I don't have any art for him yet expect the one here is a few examples of clothing he uses. So just something close to these. Example 1 - Example 2

Expression, pose, etc.? I'd love something chill/relaxing. So for example sitting and reading, or out drinking tea / just listening to music from headphones with a cellphone in hand / just generally troubled look on the face, walking, looking at phone in this one too, he's probably lost poor guy

Additional info/other: We can discuss I think, if some idea sparks something within :''D

What's your favorite song? (this is a required question) My favorite one changes like every few months, usually something new. Right now I love listening to ONE OK ROCK - renegades and Stellar - El Dorado c;
sIYtCYI.png
@berceuse

I love your art style!! Would you be down to make a form signature?
@berceuse

I love your art style!! Would you be down to make a form signature?
cowfish.gif
@okn absolutely! a fully rendered forum sig would probably come out to about 2kg, is that okay?
@okn absolutely! a fully rendered forum sig would probably come out to about 2kg, is that okay?
@Kaamos OUGH AWESOME, I LOVE HIS DESIGN AND VIBE

I am so excited to work on him! <3 I'll PM you with my paypal info : D TYSM for commissioning me!
@Kaamos OUGH AWESOME, I LOVE HIS DESIGN AND VIBE

I am so excited to work on him! <3 I'll PM you with my paypal info : D TYSM for commissioning me!
@berceuse

Do you take USD?
@berceuse

Do you take USD?
cowfish.gif