Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | halfbodies w/ bgs! | G/T/USD | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Tinytalkingtina ooh I love her concept! just so you know, since she doesn't have any official art, this does count as creating a design and will cost an extra 250g on top of the base price, making the total 1750g.

If that's fine by you, mixed payment would work great for me! If you wanna send over a CR with that, I can get started probably on thursday and have it done the beginning of next week-ish.
@Tinytalkingtina ooh I love her concept! just so you know, since she doesn't have any official art, this does count as creating a design and will cost an extra 250g on top of the base price, making the total 1750g.

If that's fine by you, mixed payment would work great for me! If you wanna send over a CR with that, I can get started probably on thursday and have it done the beginning of next week-ish.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@Tinytalkingtina here ya go! hope you like it :D [url=https://imgur.com/keatRXa][img]http://i.imgur.com/keatRXa.png[/img][/url]
@Tinytalkingtina here ya go! hope you like it :D

keatRXa.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

I love it, thank you so much :D
@andromidia

I love it, thank you so much :D
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@andromidia

Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much, she looks great!
@andromidia

Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much, she looks great!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
yeeting this up to the top real quick, after a whole century of disuse
yeeting this up to the top real quick, after a whole century of disuse
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5