Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | halfbodies w/ bgs! | G/T/USD | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Ahh, this got lost in my pings! Thank you so much for this, your art looks fantastic!
Ahh, this got lost in my pings! Thank you so much for this, your art looks fantastic!
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Moonwater here's a WIP sketch! let me know if you need anything cleaned up before I turn the sketch into real linework [img]https://i.imgur.com/w9Uc73L.png[/img]
@Moonwater here's a WIP sketch! let me know if you need anything cleaned up before I turn the sketch into real linework

w9Uc73L.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
buump
buump
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

She looks great! I just have a few notes, and I think some of them will probably get addressed in later stages of the art but I just want to cover them to make sure.

1. Her left eye (her left, but our right if we're looking straight at her) looks a little bit funky or asymmetric.
2. The mask should have a nose: I'm not sure if it's being blocked by the fingers, but I just wanted to check!
3. She has swirling/geometric tattoos over her arms that seem to be missing right now. Something along these lines?
4. She also has some small scars on her face and arms. Artist's choice on where they are for the arms, but the piccrew image I originally linked did have some scars on the face.

Sorry to be so picky, I hope these adjustments are okay! Please let me know if they aren't or if I'm asking too much, I don't want to be a bother!
@andromidia

She looks great! I just have a few notes, and I think some of them will probably get addressed in later stages of the art but I just want to cover them to make sure.

1. Her left eye (her left, but our right if we're looking straight at her) looks a little bit funky or asymmetric.
2. The mask should have a nose: I'm not sure if it's being blocked by the fingers, but I just wanted to check!
3. She has swirling/geometric tattoos over her arms that seem to be missing right now. Something along these lines?
4. She also has some small scars on her face and arms. Artist's choice on where they are for the arms, but the piccrew image I originally linked did have some scars on the face.

Sorry to be so picky, I hope these adjustments are okay! Please let me know if they aren't or if I'm asking too much, I don't want to be a bother!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater yup, all that is already noted! This is just a sketch--all of those details you pointed out are actually on the coloring layer, not the linework layer, and tattoos/scars are the last things I draw :)

Glad that you like what I've got so far! It's too late for me to finish this today, so I'll hopefully finish it over the weekend.
@Moonwater yup, all that is already noted! This is just a sketch--all of those details you pointed out are actually on the coloring layer, not the linework layer, and tattoos/scars are the last things I draw :)

Glad that you like what I've got so far! It's too late for me to finish this today, so I'll hopefully finish it over the weekend.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

Great, thank you so much! I'm excited to see what you create! And I'm so sorry for my lack of understanding about layering OTL.
@andromidia

Great, thank you so much! I'm excited to see what you create! And I'm so sorry for my lack of understanding about layering OTL.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
bump
bump
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia
Username: Withstand
Character: Kahethi Lauree. Unfortunately I do not have a reference for her. I can provide a detailed written description, however,
Payment Type: Gems
Notes: anything important I need to know about the commission, such as posing requests, missing clothing, or important apparel items: Can I PM you the details? If not, I'll post them here.
@andromidia
Username: Withstand
Character: Kahethi Lauree. Unfortunately I do not have a reference for her. I can provide a detailed written description, however,
Payment Type: Gems
Notes: anything important I need to know about the commission, such as posing requests, missing clothing, or important apparel items: Can I PM you the details? If not, I'll post them here.
@Withstand

Okie dokie I figured I should probably do this now before I forget--everything there looks good! I do want you to be aware that I charge 250g extra to design a character from a description as it is more tome consuming, so a full piece in this style would be 1750g without a background.

As for notes, I'd prefer you sent them here as my PMs are a constant mess and I'm bound to lose track of whatever you send me (it pains me that I can't organize my PMs). let me know if that all sounds okay and I can add you to my queue!
@Withstand

Okie dokie I figured I should probably do this now before I forget--everything there looks good! I do want you to be aware that I charge 250g extra to design a character from a description as it is more tome consuming, so a full piece in this style would be 1750g without a background.

As for notes, I'd prefer you sent them here as my PMs are a constant mess and I'm bound to lose track of whatever you send me (it pains me that I can't organize my PMs). let me know if that all sounds okay and I can add you to my queue!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5