Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Draw my clan | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Jouska28
I think its prices are correct!
Made a variant also in usd! I would say for a bust it would be between 30 and 40 usd and for a full body I would say more between 40 and 80 because your style is quite realistic! (I'm not very good at prices either haha my shop is waiting for prices)
But if it can help you you can post in this >>forum <<setting examples and ask for prices in usd-gem or treasure! ^^ However, there is a bit of a wait before getting an answer because a lot of people are asking for help! :)

And ping me if you open your art shop !! :D
@Nekromancy
Yes sure ! ^^ Your style is cool ! you make a fullbody or bust ? in traditional or digital? ^^
@Jouska28
I think its prices are correct!
Made a variant also in usd! I would say for a bust it would be between 30 and 40 usd and for a full body I would say more between 40 and 80 because your style is quite realistic! (I'm not very good at prices either haha my shop is waiting for prices)
But if it can help you you can post in this >>forum <<setting examples and ask for prices in usd-gem or treasure! ^^ However, there is a bit of a wait before getting an answer because a lot of people are asking for help! :)

And ping me if you open your art shop !! :D
@Nekromancy
Yes sure ! ^^ Your style is cool ! you make a fullbody or bust ? in traditional or digital? ^^
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
Thank you so much! I made a post in the Forums, and will get back to you as soon as I open commissions. I appreciate the help and support!
Thank you so much! I made a post in the Forums, and will get back to you as soon as I open commissions. I appreciate the help and support!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28
no problem and thank !
@Jouska28
no problem and thank !
(I’m not sure if I should ping so I won’t :> sorry if I’m supposed to)

I’m totally fine with full body! Might take me a bit longer since I will be working digital and I work via a laptop and digital drawing pad :> I’m not too good with colors though, but I can try colored if that’s what your looking for? Either way is fine with me!
(I’m not sure if I should ping so I won’t :> sorry if I’m supposed to)

I’m totally fine with full body! Might take me a bit longer since I will be working digital and I work via a laptop and digital drawing pad :> I’m not too good with colors though, but I can try colored if that’s what your looking for? Either way is fine with me!
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy no its okay you can not ping me ! ^^
And okay for the art ! ^^
@Nekromancy no its okay you can not ping me ! ^^
And okay for the art ! ^^
Alright! And okay, so does a full body uncolored sound reasonable to you then? ^^
Alright! And okay, so does a full body uncolored sound reasonable to you then? ^^
@Nekromancy
yeah ! ^^
@Nekromancy
yeah ! ^^
Alright! I’ll work on the art piece (I’m currently enrolled in school) so I might take a few days, a week at most, to get the piece done. ^^ I’ll send it to you in PM as soon as I am :D thank you!
Alright! I’ll work on the art piece (I’m currently enrolled in school) so I might take a few days, a week at most, to get the piece done. ^^ I’ll send it to you in PM as soon as I am :D thank you!
@Nekromancy
Its okay ! I have a lot of drawing to do right now and have started driving a car, so take your time! :D
@Nekromancy
Its okay ! I have a lot of drawing to do right now and have started driving a car, so take your time! :D
@Pestilential Heyo! Just wanted to share a update with you. :) I have finished the lineart and I'll be working on the coloring throughout the week.^^ Here is the lineart~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/AxieoLg.png[/img]
@Pestilential
Heyo! Just wanted to share a update with you. :) I have finished the lineart and I'll be working on the coloring throughout the week.^^

Here is the lineart~
AxieoLg.png
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15