Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saint's Stamp Stop - Closed!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This is realy awesome! If you still have room I'd like to order 3 stamps based on dragons.

Dragons:
Oleander
Xolotl
Brenin

As for payment I'll send 125g(I think?) To you immediately!
This is realy awesome! If you still have room I'd like to order 3 stamps based on dragons.

Dragons:
Oleander
Xolotl
Brenin

As for payment I'll send 125g(I think?) To you immediately!
TinyBust_Tiny_1.png IGR2D38.png
Hi there! I adore these!

I'm looking for one stamp, based on My OC Fenlen. He's a TTRPG/RP character so my thought process was if you're okay with me using it in two ways, as a discord emoji in my private server that only I will have access to use, and as a reference for a sort of signature for him should it come up in game (as a wax seal, or a stamp, ect. ect.)
And I'll be paying 50kt, if that's alright ^^;

I'll send the treasure in PM or CR, whichever you prefer just as soon as I know I made it in a slot, since I'm not sure if the three above me each count as a slot and I'm too late XD
Hi there! I adore these!

I'm looking for one stamp, based on My OC Fenlen. He's a TTRPG/RP character so my thought process was if you're okay with me using it in two ways, as a discord emoji in my private server that only I will have access to use, and as a reference for a sort of signature for him should it come up in game (as a wax seal, or a stamp, ect. ect.)
And I'll be paying 50kt, if that's alright ^^;

I'll send the treasure in PM or CR, whichever you prefer just as soon as I know I made it in a slot, since I'm not sure if the three above me each count as a slot and I'm too late XD
yIbM2bU.gif
@Hackermanz Sure, I can do that. Also, how permanent is Brenin's familiar?

@glitchedghostie Each person's commission counts as one order, as the individual chunks get crossed off the list as I go. Anyhow, I love that design. I also have a question for you: what class is Fenlen? Is he a multiclasser? Can you tell me a bit about his background?
@Hackermanz Sure, I can do that. Also, how permanent is Brenin's familiar?

@glitchedghostie Each person's commission counts as one order, as the individual chunks get crossed off the list as I go. Anyhow, I love that design. I also have a question for you: what class is Fenlen? Is he a multiclasser? Can you tell me a bit about his background?

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
@Sifa I've got an extra in my vault, so with some persuasion you could get a gift
@Sifa I've got an extra in my vault, so with some persuasion you could get a gift
@Sifa So, he's in a bit of a funky place. He was initially made for a final Fantasy D6 campaign where the GM was letting me sort of homebrew a messed up plane shift sending him there since I wasn't enjoying any of the races he'd decided for the setting (unless we came up with a fun way of getting a different race there) for that he was a geomancer, and in that system they attune to whatever biome they're in, you tell the GM if you want to be defense, offense, or support, and you have a specific set of skills within each option depending on the biome. Then that fell through but I played a 5e one shot and the closest thing I could think of to get to that on a time limit was a druid. So, generally nature based abilities depending on where I end up playing him lol. So far he's been known to talk to any and all plants greeting them with "Hello little new friends" and so on, so he's pretty much a very good nature boy who thinks plants are pretty lol
@Sifa So, he's in a bit of a funky place. He was initially made for a final Fantasy D6 campaign where the GM was letting me sort of homebrew a messed up plane shift sending him there since I wasn't enjoying any of the races he'd decided for the setting (unless we came up with a fun way of getting a different race there) for that he was a geomancer, and in that system they attune to whatever biome they're in, you tell the GM if you want to be defense, offense, or support, and you have a specific set of skills within each option depending on the biome. Then that fell through but I played a 5e one shot and the closest thing I could think of to get to that on a time limit was a druid. So, generally nature based abilities depending on where I end up playing him lol. So far he's been known to talk to any and all plants greeting them with "Hello little new friends" and so on, so he's pretty much a very good nature boy who thinks plants are pretty lol
yIbM2bU.gif
@Hackermanz Oh not what I meant at all. I was just thinking about incorporating the familiar design into his stamp. I didn't want to throw it in the mix if you had a different familiar you were looking to swap it with :>

@glitchedghostie That's neat - I'm working on my ttrpg on the side whenever I have both time and motivation, so it's always interesting to see how others do it. Thank you for the info!
@Hackermanz Oh not what I meant at all. I was just thinking about incorporating the familiar design into his stamp. I didn't want to throw it in the mix if you had a different familiar you were looking to swap it with :>

@glitchedghostie That's neat - I'm working on my ttrpg on the side whenever I have both time and motivation, so it's always interesting to see how others do it. Thank you for the info!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
@Sifa ooh, that makes much more sense. The familiar I've got for him now will be his match pretty permanently. Sorry for my misunderstanding!
@Sifa ooh, that makes much more sense. The familiar I've got for him now will be his match pretty permanently. Sorry for my misunderstanding!
@Hackermanz Beautiful, and no worries, I should have clarified a little more!
@Hackermanz Beautiful, and no worries, I should have clarified a little more!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
@Sifa Ooooh fun! I really enjoy making characters, and playing (with the right groups of course) but I haven't actually been able to much, and when I have it's been a lot of bad experiences XD So I keep making new oc's so I'm really ready once I find that great group lol. Good luck with making yours :D it sounds exciting
@Sifa Ooooh fun! I really enjoy making characters, and playing (with the right groups of course) but I haven't actually been able to much, and when I have it's been a lot of bad experiences XD So I keep making new oc's so I'm really ready once I find that great group lol. Good luck with making yours :D it sounds exciting
yIbM2bU.gif
Bump!
Bump!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14