Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Budding Gardens Writing Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump
Bump
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Username: Goldensong
Dragon Link: Elaina
Dragon Personality: The classic knight, very confidant and powerful. Heart of gold and body of steel kind of gal.
Dragon Story: I'd like to give her a very generalized story of her day to day life, perhaps of her returning to her city after a long day of training and hunting with her father Whitestone. Just a simple story built to portray whats important to her as the high knight. She has a very close bond with her father. And to the rest of the dragons, she enjoys spending her free time either helping with heavy construction projects for her city, or otherwise having downtime with her children (when they were young at least). You dont have to add anything about her mate if you don't want, his own lore is still in progress.
Payment Form: 20g

Found your shop and am in desperate need of some lore for some dragons! LMK if your able to accept this project and i'll gladly send over the payment. Ofc i'll tip for a good job as well, but otherwise lmk if u need anymore info ^^
Username: Goldensong
Dragon Link: Elaina
Dragon Personality: The classic knight, very confidant and powerful. Heart of gold and body of steel kind of gal.
Dragon Story: I'd like to give her a very generalized story of her day to day life, perhaps of her returning to her city after a long day of training and hunting with her father Whitestone. Just a simple story built to portray whats important to her as the high knight. She has a very close bond with her father. And to the rest of the dragons, she enjoys spending her free time either helping with heavy construction projects for her city, or otherwise having downtime with her children (when they were young at least). You dont have to add anything about her mate if you don't want, his own lore is still in progress.
Payment Form: 20g

Found your shop and am in desperate need of some lore for some dragons! LMK if your able to accept this project and i'll gladly send over the payment. Ofc i'll tip for a good job as well, but otherwise lmk if u need anymore info ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
Hello! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I would love to take on this project. As I have the next few days off for Thanksgiving I’ll probably have it done by Thursday or Friday. ^^
@Goldensong
Hello! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I would love to take on this project. As I have the next few days off for Thanksgiving I’ll probably have it done by Thursday or Friday. ^^

Oh if you'd be up for it I'd love to buy one of these gals together!!! Thank you for the chance!

Username: hyenaglasses
Dragon Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74348752
https://toyhou.se/18680060.rhyolite-and-crowluck

Dragon Personality: Rhyolite is a big bruiser with a heart of gold. She's truly a softy though push too far and she can get snappy.
Crowluck for a long time had the worst luck making her an outcast. Despite this is still tries to be helpful and kind. She is a bit of a gremlin but knows when to be serious.

Dragon Story: Rhyolite goes to Crowluck for support, she feels like she has to look stong and composed for everyone in her family but she can be herself with Crowluck. She steps into her cave cabin to get out of the rain and Crowluck brings her a towel. They just cuddly and comiserate together.
Payment Form: 20kt
Oh if you'd be up for it I'd love to buy one of these gals together!!! Thank you for the chance!

Username: hyenaglasses
Dragon Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74348752
https://toyhou.se/18680060.rhyolite-and-crowluck

Dragon Personality: Rhyolite is a big bruiser with a heart of gold. She's truly a softy though push too far and she can get snappy.
Crowluck for a long time had the worst luck making her an outcast. Despite this is still tries to be helpful and kind. She is a bit of a gremlin but knows when to be serious.

Dragon Story: Rhyolite goes to Crowluck for support, she feels like she has to look stong and composed for everyone in her family but she can be herself with Crowluck. She steps into her cave cabin to get out of the rain and Crowluck brings her a towel. They just cuddly and comiserate together.
Payment Form: 20kt
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@Hyenaglasses
Hi there! I’d be glad to write this story for you, as I am also working on another story at the moment it will probably take me about 4-5 days.
@Hyenaglasses
Hi there! I’d be glad to write this story for you, as I am also working on another story at the moment it will probably take me about 4-5 days.

@TangerineFruit Hello! Would it be possible for me to commission multiple stories at once that have different perspectives on one event? I know it’s a very strange request, but I hope it’s doable!
@TangerineFruit Hello! Would it be possible for me to commission multiple stories at once that have different perspectives on one event? I know it’s a very strange request, but I hope it’s doable!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
I could totally do that! if you want to write up a commission form I’ll add you to the list, there are a couple of people in front of you so it might take a little bit. Hope that’s okay! ^^
@StarsAndMoon
I could totally do that! if you want to write up a commission form I’ll add you to the list, there are a couple of people in front of you so it might take a little bit. Hope that’s okay! ^^

@TangerineFruit Okay! Hope you don’t mind if I take a day or so to write up a commission form, have a bit of life stuff going on rn. Thank you regardless!
@TangerineFruit Okay! Hope you don’t mind if I take a day or so to write up a commission form, have a bit of life stuff going on rn. Thank you regardless!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
Thank you so much! No rush! I've set up a crossroad for you!
Thank you so much! No rush! I've set up a crossroad for you!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
@StarsAndMoon
No worries, take all the time you need.
@StarsAndMoon
No worries, take all the time you need.

1 2 3 4 5 6