Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quintillion Pixels [pinglist]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
I'd love to hop on your pinglist, please! Your adopts are gorgeous!
I'd love to hop on your pinglist, please! Your adopts are gorgeous!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
Would like to be added to pinglist.
Would like to be added to pinglist.
I'd also love to hop on your pinglist, if I may! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd also love to hop on your pinglist, if I may!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
i'd love to be added to your pinglist for when your slots open next <3
i'd love to be added to your pinglist for when your slots open next <3
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
Hello, it's been a while! My IRL circumstances and availability for doing art commissions have coincided neatly with the new pinglist feature. I've caught up through the thread and all of the messages. Thank you all so much for the kind words and interest despite my absence, it really warms my heart ^_^

@epitaffio @Skiatha @Slavic @Reefknot @kingpib @creosote @Uya @KaichouKai @warn @NowViewing @arsenicxx @ladylilitu @dinaurian @furo @borrowedphrases @IllusiveFox @darkblayd @liturgies @Kasaiya @cholla @IcefireenFriends @Tortallan @Arbokobra @Narrenschiff @borrowedphrases @Crake @MohaveaCl @darkblayd @xihli @Prey @dreamlogic @wildewinged @Rauv @Manchu @horsemanship @bonivich @sureputo @ado @lykkhora @Tinytalkingtina @Croissants @Psi @Kasaiya @momiji @Zelai @Katsuji @seaofstars @bluespaceheater @5H4D0WDU57 @dreamclaws @Kitsuna020 @kjolvor @Hasufel @Njerri @Eagles @RiptailShredfang @Naeryl @Twalio @GarbagePal @Snoops @Phrauge @BabeRuthless @balthy @RileythePlagueDr @RainyCerdae @StarryLune @SuzyChi @milkw33d @Ashenhartkrie @Chraze @finder77 @DORFLER @Frionivalis @Pallup @sunbleachedbook @Comical @Cynil @Romaki @Eviscerate @Snoops @Trickilicky @horlzonline @vortexbreakdown @Vivisect @romeus @Valishtu @Luunai @Myasmic @Alphrussia @Radiations @PlagueR0dent @Ambulocetus @batfossil @SirenSerenade @Altair @boombox64 @protostar @BeingOfSalt @saltmarsh @Paks @ikalye @Casteller @AspenCrow @Heart @Xolrit @leafwreath @dudodo @Kirority @siskiyou @Duchess @crystaldaddy @ekhoecho @talyflowers @Alumina @borb @botfly @Overcoat @floweafy @LonesomePaws2 @Sols @Iodine @Golden @Reignhart @Lovelock @Cantaloupe @notheretoperch @Chlorine @Northriel @MaxOptimizer @SinTriangle @Glaishy @Farore @DarkHyancith @SylphOfHeart @Luluwi @vintagefawn @RiptailShredfang @MyDiamond @ApprenticeWriter @floralsodaa @Vrtra @crowbartender @Chraze @umwelt @ThresherShark @magicpod @DD0S @DevilsNeverCry @Pinapa @hakuryu @Kuroda @ActualAce @Underoath @Slurmph @SuibianBichen @Ochiba @jonwar9 @prayspecies

This is the last time I will be making use of a mass-ping, so if you'd like to be notified of new slots in the future, please add yourself using this onsite widget:

I have two slots open, ready to start sketching and pixelling over the weekend (the estimated completion time for a piece is around a week). Please ping me if you intend on reserving a post, and ping me again with the filled-out form in a new post so I am notified of the update.

1. Kuroda
2. dems
Hello, it's been a while! My IRL circumstances and availability for doing art commissions have coincided neatly with the new pinglist feature. I've caught up through the thread and all of the messages. Thank you all so much for the kind words and interest despite my absence, it really warms my heart ^_^

@epitaffio @Skiatha @Slavic @Reefknot @kingpib @creosote @Uya @KaichouKai @warn @NowViewing @arsenicxx @ladylilitu @dinaurian @furo @borrowedphrases @IllusiveFox @darkblayd @liturgies @Kasaiya @cholla @IcefireenFriends @Tortallan @Arbokobra @Narrenschiff @borrowedphrases @Crake @MohaveaCl @darkblayd @xihli @Prey @dreamlogic @wildewinged @Rauv @Manchu @horsemanship @bonivich @sureputo @ado @lykkhora @Tinytalkingtina @Croissants @Psi @Kasaiya @momiji @Zelai @Katsuji @seaofstars @bluespaceheater @5H4D0WDU57 @dreamclaws @Kitsuna020 @kjolvor @Hasufel @Njerri @Eagles @RiptailShredfang @Naeryl @Twalio @GarbagePal @Snoops @Phrauge @BabeRuthless @balthy @RileythePlagueDr @RainyCerdae @StarryLune @SuzyChi @milkw33d @Ashenhartkrie @Chraze @finder77 @DORFLER @Frionivalis @Pallup @sunbleachedbook @Comical @Cynil @Romaki @Eviscerate @Snoops @Trickilicky @horlzonline @vortexbreakdown @Vivisect @romeus @Valishtu @Luunai @Myasmic @Alphrussia @Radiations @PlagueR0dent @Ambulocetus @batfossil @SirenSerenade @Altair @boombox64 @protostar @BeingOfSalt @saltmarsh @Paks @ikalye @Casteller @AspenCrow @Heart @Xolrit @leafwreath @dudodo @Kirority @siskiyou @Duchess @crystaldaddy @ekhoecho @talyflowers @Alumina @borb @botfly @Overcoat @floweafy @LonesomePaws2 @Sols @Iodine @Golden @Reignhart @Lovelock @Cantaloupe @notheretoperch @Chlorine @Northriel @MaxOptimizer @SinTriangle @Glaishy @Farore @DarkHyancith @SylphOfHeart @Luluwi @vintagefawn @RiptailShredfang @MyDiamond @ApprenticeWriter @floralsodaa @Vrtra @crowbartender @Chraze @umwelt @ThresherShark @magicpod @DD0S @DevilsNeverCry @Pinapa @hakuryu @Kuroda @ActualAce @Underoath @Slurmph @SuibianBichen @Ochiba @jonwar9 @prayspecies

This is the last time I will be making use of a mass-ping, so if you'd like to be notified of new slots in the future, please add yourself using this onsite widget:

I have two slots open, ready to start sketching and pixelling over the weekend (the estimated completion time for a piece is around a week). Please ping me if you intend on reserving a post, and ping me again with the filled-out form in a new post so I am notified of the update.

1. Kuroda
2. dems
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion
I'd like to claim a slot!
@Quintillion
I'd like to claim a slot!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda Sure thing! I'll be logging off soon and will be away for a little while due to timezones, but I've noted you down for a slot ^^
@Kuroda Sure thing! I'll be logging off soon and will be away for a little while due to timezones, but I've noted you down for a slot ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

I'd also like to claim a slot!
@Quintillion

I'd also like to claim a slot!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems I have noted you down!
@dems I have noted you down!
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion [b]Commission Type:[/b] Pixel signature! [b]Reference/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41377112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/413772/41377112.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] For the animation, could I get one with blinking and the candle apparel and Earth Aura floating, and one with Sparkle Type 2? If you think the Earth Aura would make the design too busy, please also feel free to exclude that! Thank you so much! I've been following your thread for a while haha, I'm so glad I managed to catch your opening.
@Quintillion

Commission Type: Pixel signature!

Reference/s: 41377112.png

Details: For the animation, could I get one with blinking and the candle apparel and Earth Aura floating, and one with Sparkle Type 2? If you think the Earth Aura would make the design too busy, please also feel free to exclude that!

Thank you so much! I've been following your thread for a while haha, I'm so glad I managed to catch your opening.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44