Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quintillion Pixels [pinglist]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Quintillion [b]Commission Type:[/b] Forum Signature [b]Reference/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/391260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3913/391260_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] My only note for the design would be to ask if there could be a goop puddle under his head (like his primal eye is leaving a trail or just making a puddle in the spot he’s sitting). For the animations, if it’s okay with you, I’d like two versions. One version would have floaty candles. For the second, I was wondering if you could add your Multi-gaze Blink (Cascading) animation to the floaty candles— but, would it be possible to have the default state of the eyes be closed and then they open? Rather than having them open and then they blink? If not that’s okay, I’d still be interested in getting a version with multi-gaze eyes (though, if you could leave the main eye as primal I’d appreciate it, it doesn’t need a blink anyway since it’s covered up haha)
@Quintillion

Commission Type: Forum Signature

Reference/s: 391260_350.png

Details: My only note for the design would be to ask if there could be a goop puddle under his head (like his primal eye is leaving a trail or just making a puddle in the spot he’s sitting). For the animations, if it’s okay with you, I’d like two versions. One version would have floaty candles.
For the second, I was wondering if you could add your Multi-gaze Blink (Cascading) animation to the floaty candles— but, would it be possible to have the default state of the eyes be closed and then they open? Rather than having them open and then they blink? If not that’s okay, I’d still be interested in getting a version with multi-gaze eyes (though, if you could leave the main eye as primal I’d appreciate it, it doesn’t need a blink anyway since it’s covered up haha)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational I can definitely add a goop puddle, that's so fun! :D

I should also be able to do a multigaze cascading animation with the default being eyes closed, but please note that only one eye would be open at a time and the eyes in their closed state won't look obvious on Anumkera's darker colour palette. So it might not look as 'dramatic' as cascading with default being open, if that makes sense. Also, I notice he has a bit of accent coverage over his neck and hip/tail, so they would probably obscure the eyes a little?
@Synthsational I can definitely add a goop puddle, that's so fun! :D

I should also be able to do a multigaze cascading animation with the default being eyes closed, but please note that only one eye would be open at a time and the eyes in their closed state won't look obvious on Anumkera's darker colour palette. So it might not look as 'dramatic' as cascading with default being open, if that makes sense. Also, I notice he has a bit of accent coverage over his neck and hip/tail, so they would probably obscure the eyes a little?
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

Awesome! I’m kinda hoping for the effect to make the dragon look somewhat normal until you look closer and see that eyes are opening. Honestly— I just had to get some version of your multi gaze animation because it’s so smooth and satisfying to watch :)
@Quintillion

Awesome! I’m kinda hoping for the effect to make the dragon look somewhat normal until you look closer and see that eyes are opening. Honestly— I just had to get some version of your multi gaze animation because it’s so smooth and satisfying to watch :)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational Here's Anumkera sketched, please let me know what you'd like edited before PMing your email. I couldn't find a place for the Jealous Eye Earrings that seems like it'll work since they're very small and detailed, but I got everything else ^^; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fRNipd4.png[/img][/center] I tried to arrange the accent + simplify some parts of his jewelry/clothing in a way that allowed for maximum multigaze eyes placement, but he is a well-dressed dude so I could only fit ten. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HpN9rrX.png[/img][/center] Oh, I forgot to ask: did you want his multigaze eyes to be the same colour as the primal goop, or something else? c:
@Synthsational Here's Anumkera sketched, please let me know what you'd like edited before PMing your email. I couldn't find a place for the Jealous Eye Earrings that seems like it'll work since they're very small and detailed, but I got everything else ^^;
fRNipd4.png

I tried to arrange the accent + simplify some parts of his jewelry/clothing in a way that allowed for maximum multigaze eyes placement, but he is a well-dressed dude so I could only fit ten.
HpN9rrX.png

Oh, I forgot to ask: did you want his multigaze eyes to be the same colour as the primal goop, or something else? c:
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

Oh my gosh the sketch looks amazing! Do you think the animation would work better with more than ten eyes? It looks great so far, but feel free to simply him further if there are any areas you think it would be cool to add an eye to— it’s the eye cover and the antlers that are probably the most essential for him. It seems like the tail would probably be the only place you could really squeeze in more eyes, probably by removing some of the extra plant bits.

The one change I’d request for sure is to make the smoke cloud between his arms and legs a little bit smaller :)

As for eye color, I would say to just have them be the same color as the primal eye. Of course, if you notice that looks odd you’re welcome to use any color of shadow eye!
@Quintillion

Oh my gosh the sketch looks amazing! Do you think the animation would work better with more than ten eyes? It looks great so far, but feel free to simply him further if there are any areas you think it would be cool to add an eye to— it’s the eye cover and the antlers that are probably the most essential for him. It seems like the tail would probably be the only place you could really squeeze in more eyes, probably by removing some of the extra plant bits.

The one change I’d request for sure is to make the smoke cloud between his arms and legs a little bit smaller :)

As for eye color, I would say to just have them be the same color as the primal eye. Of course, if you notice that looks odd you’re welcome to use any color of shadow eye!

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational Hmm, it's harder to say for the default-closed-eyes version since I haven't made it before, but my assumption is that the cascading motion will be more obvious the more eyes there are. Up to your preference, though! Great suggestion about the tail pieces, I am able to squeeze an extra six eyes if you wish. Shrinking the cloud is also an easy fix. Let me know what you think ^^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/o4ljQp0.png[/img][/center]
@Synthsational Hmm, it's harder to say for the default-closed-eyes version since I haven't made it before, but my assumption is that the cascading motion will be more obvious the more eyes there are. Up to your preference, though!

Great suggestion about the tail pieces, I am able to squeeze an extra six eyes if you wish. Shrinking the cloud is also an easy fix. Let me know what you think ^^
o4ljQp0.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

yess, hi again!! i'm so glad i was able to grab a slot hehe.

no preference for the mooncake placement, but yes, i'd love for them to be about her size!! she may be level 25, but she's still a baby haha

for the tigers, do you think you'd be able to have one of the cubs ready to pounce on the big one? with the big one curled up in a circle like it's napping. if that's a little too much for the space, just the big one curled up is fine!! the cubs can be excluded haha
@Quintillion

yess, hi again!! i'm so glad i was able to grab a slot hehe.

no preference for the mooncake placement, but yes, i'd love for them to be about her size!! she may be level 25, but she's still a baby haha

for the tigers, do you think you'd be able to have one of the cubs ready to pounce on the big one? with the big one curled up in a circle like it's napping. if that's a little too much for the space, just the big one curled up is fine!! the cubs can be excluded haha
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@Quintillion

Oh that looks awesome! I like that version a lot— I don’t have anything to add or edit :) Should I pm you my email now for payment?
@Quintillion

Oh that looks awesome! I like that version a lot— I don’t have anything to add or edit :) Should I pm you my email now for payment?

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@dems I thought having MOONCAKE sitting on top of her namesake would be cute, let me know if you'd like anything changed though! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TjhpfjB.png[/img][/center] How's this for Tyger? I will do my best to preserve detail in the final product, but please note that small beans really are quite small. I can remove the cub and edit the bigger tiger to fill more of the canvas if you want, but I thought you might prefer having them both c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NGxgQDy.png[/img][/center] Finished, actual size will be this: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KX49P28.png[/img][/center] +++ @Synthsational Sure thing, and I'll get started soon ^^
@dems I thought having MOONCAKE sitting on top of her namesake would be cute, let me know if you'd like anything changed though!
TjhpfjB.png

How's this for Tyger? I will do my best to preserve detail in the final product, but please note that small beans really are quite small. I can remove the cub and edit the bigger tiger to fill more of the canvas if you want, but I thought you might prefer having them both c:
NGxgQDy.png

Finished, actual size will be this:
KX49P28.png

+++

@Synthsational Sure thing, and I'll get started soon ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

ohhhh those are both very good. i definitely prefer having them both, and the small size is fine!! they look so cute!

should i pm you my email for the invoice again, or do you still have it from my last order?
@Quintillion

ohhhh those are both very good. i definitely prefer having them both, and the small size is fine!! they look so cute!

should i pm you my email for the invoice again, or do you still have it from my last order?
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44