Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll Design ur OCs|Gijinka ur Drag USD/G
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@limeypie
oh wow that was fast haha I have just replied your message lmao
Everything seems good! I don't think I have any questions for now! I can start planning your rough already! (:
I'll already add you on discord, just in case! I'm the bear emoji!

/edit aaa it seems like you're not accepting requests there ; o ;
@limeypie
oh wow that was fast haha I have just replied your message lmao
Everything seems good! I don't think I have any questions for now! I can start planning your rough already! (:
I'll already add you on discord, just in case! I'm the bear emoji!

/edit aaa it seems like you're not accepting requests there ; o ;
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari can I be put on the pinglist for when gem slots open up
@kaniari can I be put on the pinglist for when gem slots open up
06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
@EmberHaze
Sure thing! Added! <3
@EmberHaze
Sure thing! Added! <3
Can I get a spot?
Can I get a spot?
@candiedcricket
Sure thing! Feel free to order <3
@candiedcricket
Sure thing! Feel free to order <3
Nevermind. I misread the price and it is WAY out of my range. I'm sorry.
Nevermind. I misread the price and it is WAY out of my range. I'm sorry.
@candiedcricket
No worries! Thanks for the interest (:
@candiedcricket
No worries! Thanks for the interest (:
@Nihilis
Hello hello!
Thanks for ordering! :D
And yes, please! Feel free to PM me your discord! (:
@Nihilis
Hello hello!
Thanks for ordering! :D
And yes, please! Feel free to PM me your discord! (:
Reposting my order because I'm a silly and apparently deleted my order while I was doing some cleaning, oops. [b]Commission Type:[/b] Fullbody [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Character Name/s:[/b] Belmont [b]Details:[/b] For pose/expression inspo, Belmont is a sort of crack inventor who specializes in weaponry, so if he's not jubilantly testing out his latest abomination, he's probably puzzling over a design. So something thoughtful/inquisitive would fit him. Belmont is a recreation of my player character from Bloodborne, and while I sadly don't have access to pictures of my in game PC, the general style of the game should work as aesthetic inspiration. Its vaguely fantasy Victorian with some more medieval elements. Please don't include any draconic elements (ie wings, horns, claws, tail, etc) in the gijinka! [b]Add-ons:[/b] Please include his glassses and UMA but not his halo! ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1915834]Belmont w/o his halo[/url]) You can disregard the moon design on his wings for designing purposes, and the weaponry isn't strictly needed. [gamedb item=6268] [gamedb item=42981] [b]Level of design complexity:[/b] Neat? Not sure on this one [b]Character Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74594916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745950/74594916_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Discord?:[/b] Already done!
Reposting my order because I'm a silly and apparently deleted my order while I was doing some cleaning, oops.

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: Belmont

Details: For pose/expression inspo, Belmont is a sort of crack inventor who specializes in weaponry, so if he's not jubilantly testing out his latest abomination, he's probably puzzling over a design. So something thoughtful/inquisitive would fit him.

Belmont is a recreation of my player character from Bloodborne, and while I sadly don't have access to pictures of my in game PC, the general style of the game should work as aesthetic inspiration. Its vaguely fantasy Victorian with some more medieval elements.

Please don't include any draconic elements (ie wings, horns, claws, tail, etc) in the gijinka!

Add-ons: Please include his glassses and UMA but not his halo! (Belmont w/o his halo) You can disregard the moon design on his wings for designing purposes, and the weaponry isn't strictly needed.
Darksteel Glasses
Skin: good hunter
Level of design complexity: Neat? Not sure on this one
Character Reference:
74594916_350.png
Discord?: Already done!
push hub
I would love if you could design one of my OCs!

Character Name/s:"Wren" or Hyeon Seo
Details:
For pose and facial expression, somewhat ridged but definitely should at least be smoking. Feel free to use creative liberty, just know that he is pretty serious and is hardly really lax

Also he is from the futuristic universe of cyberpunk if that helps get a feel for an aesthetic! He stands at 5'9" and is specifically a nomad that focuses on riding bikes (which is why he has such a biker aesthetic).

Visual specifications is that he is more on the Asian side, but his eyes are amber/yellow. His hair is based on the ref below, but he also has a bit of dark red highlights and a few strands that actually glow. He also has a small beauty mark by the corner of his mouth on the left side.

For piercings; on his right ear, he has two small silver hoops at the top in his cartilage and a clip with a thin chain that falls and connects to a draping earing at his lobe that is a solid small piece of darkened silver metal that falls just above his shoulder, and on his left ear he has a barbell with several small hoops in his cartilage then two simple studs on his lobe. (Although with his hair most of it is covered)

Level of design complexity: Complex?
Character Reference: I have his hair design here as well as his bio. Also, I have collected an imgur collage of the basis for his clothes and jewelry. Also, a playlist for his vibe here if wanted!
Discord?: Yes, if it'd make it easier for you! My UN is Xolrit#9295
I would love if you could design one of my OCs!

Character Name/s:"Wren" or Hyeon Seo
Details:
For pose and facial expression, somewhat ridged but definitely should at least be smoking. Feel free to use creative liberty, just know that he is pretty serious and is hardly really lax

Also he is from the futuristic universe of cyberpunk if that helps get a feel for an aesthetic! He stands at 5'9" and is specifically a nomad that focuses on riding bikes (which is why he has such a biker aesthetic).

Visual specifications is that he is more on the Asian side, but his eyes are amber/yellow. His hair is based on the ref below, but he also has a bit of dark red highlights and a few strands that actually glow. He also has a small beauty mark by the corner of his mouth on the left side.

For piercings; on his right ear, he has two small silver hoops at the top in his cartilage and a clip with a thin chain that falls and connects to a draping earing at his lobe that is a solid small piece of darkened silver metal that falls just above his shoulder, and on his left ear he has a barbell with several small hoops in his cartilage then two simple studs on his lobe. (Although with his hair most of it is covered)

Level of design complexity: Complex?
Character Reference: I have his hair design here as well as his bio. Also, I have collected an imgur collage of the basis for his clothes and jewelry. Also, a playlist for his vibe here if wanted!
Discord?: Yes, if it'd make it easier for you! My UN is Xolrit#9295
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22