Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Under Renovations! Pinglist Open~]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I forgot about my birthday mass hatch. Hand over the e g g
I forgot about my birthday mass hatch. Hand over the e g g
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
hiya! i'm thinking of getting a fullbody sketch of this lad! if you're okay with it, i'd like to pay with two blend scrolls (85kt according to dom discount prices *2 = 170kt) and cover the rest with gems please!
@Scryzze
hiya! i'm thinking of getting a fullbody sketch of this lad! if you're okay with it, i'd like to pay with two blend scrolls (85kt according to dom discount prices *2 = 170kt) and cover the rest with gems please!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

I'll stick to the 1.5kg price since Vardan isn't the most complicated of designs~ after coverting treasure prices to gems and subtracting it, that comes out it 1364 gems-- but I'm gonna round that down to 1350g.
Any extra requests before I begin (want them doing magic, certain pose/expression, etc)?
@SnailMuffin

I'll stick to the 1.5kg price since Vardan isn't the most complicated of designs~ after coverting treasure prices to gems and subtracting it, that comes out it 1364 gems-- but I'm gonna round that down to 1350g.
Any extra requests before I begin (want them doing magic, certain pose/expression, etc)?
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
gotcha! as for that, i'm thinking maybe them doing magic, conjuring up a flower.

gonna send half the payment in a minute!
@Scryzze
gotcha! as for that, i'm thinking maybe them doing magic, conjuring up a flower.

gonna send half the payment in a minute!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Sure thing! I'll get back to you with an initial sketch and then finish it up once that's approved. ^^
@SnailMuffin
Sure thing! I'll get back to you with an initial sketch and then finish it up once that's approved. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@SnailMuffin And here you go! Thank you for ordering~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/NubxyAy.png[/img]
@SnailMuffin
And here you go! Thank you for ordering~
NubxyAy.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
ahhh they turned out great!! got a big dorky smile on my face looking at this

gonna send the second half of payment in a minute!
@Scryzze
ahhh they turned out great!! got a big dorky smile on my face looking at this

gonna send the second half of payment in a minute!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
[center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/center]
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Could I order a fully shaded headshot of this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24314383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243144/24314383_350.png[/img][/url] He's just a good-natured guy who always is working on something but has time to sit, chat, and drink some tea if someone were to stop by unexpectedly. Payment: I have 2 nocturne eggs, can make Capsule, Sludge, and Skink and pay the rest in gems if that's okay?
@Scryzze

Could I order a fully shaded headshot of this guy:

24314383_350.png

He's just a good-natured guy who always is working on something but has time to sit, chat, and drink some tea if someone were to stop by unexpectedly.

Payment: I have 2 nocturne eggs, can make Capsule, Sludge, and Skink and pay the rest in gems if that's okay?
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@NegCol
Taking into account all the items (rounded to the nearest 5g increment of their LAH), that would come out to 740g left over! If that's good with you, I'll go ahead and mark your order down.
I should have a sketch out by tomorrow (I'm getting ready to crash for the evening) ^^
@NegCol
Taking into account all the items (rounded to the nearest 5g increment of their LAH), that would come out to 740g left over! If that's good with you, I'll go ahead and mark your order down.
I should have a sketch out by tomorrow (I'm getting ready to crash for the evening) ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me