Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lavend3rDragon’s Lore Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
[emoji=purple gem size=1]
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon Hello! Could I get an 800 word piece for Aeneas here? He's already got a bit of lore in his bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66805772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668058/66805772_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks!
@Lavend3rDragon
Hello! Could I get an 800 word piece for Aeneas here? He's already got a bit of lore in his bio.
66805772_350.png

Thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@Crystaldragon14 Yep! Would you like it to be more character building (Like what you already have) Or a story (Like most of my examples)
If you choose a character building I will continue with what he already has.
@Crystaldragon14 Yep! Would you like it to be more character building (Like what you already have) Or a story (Like most of my examples)
If you choose a character building I will continue with what he already has.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon
Character building! That's what I have for most of my dragons. I'll quickly exalt some fodder and send you a PM with payment.
@Lavend3rDragon
Character building! That's what I have for most of my dragons. I'll quickly exalt some fodder and send you a PM with payment.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 I would prefer you pay after, motivates me more ^ ^ but if you have to pay now that's cool too, and it shouldn't take any longer for the lore to be complete.
@CrystalDragon14 I would prefer you pay after, motivates me more ^ ^ but if you have to pay now that's cool too, and it shouldn't take any longer for the lore to be complete.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon Hello! I was wondering if I could order some story/character building lore for my boy Coyote? The word limit is up to you, whatever inspires you! I've got the budget for however much you feel like writing :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66281788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1254242&skin=35660&apparel=11200,1704,283,12924,37377,24224,605,37367,20577,37391,20547,490&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Things to note: His accent is actually a custom recolor of the one in the scry (more maroon than black) but I included this one since it's not printed yet. [url=https://i.imgur.com/Ynh1tYu.png]Here[/url] is what it will look like. Coyote is a sleazy merchant that travels the desert, selling his wares to those naïve enough to believe his claims. Pretty much a snakeoil salesman, also selling the stuff he steals from others. He's got a very smug and overly friendly demeaner that makes it seem like he looks down on you even when he's pretending to be humble. His constant companion is an ignited imp, Cinder, who acts as his pickpocket while he distracts others with his sales pitches for cure-all potions and vials that can change your eye color (though it smells suspiciously like sewer sludge). Usually he tries to avoid confrontation, but if its unavoidable, he has no problems using his claws or any one of the multiple weapons he carries on him at all times.
@Lavend3rDragon Hello! I was wondering if I could order some story/character building lore for my boy Coyote? The word limit is up to you, whatever inspires you! I've got the budget for however much you feel like writing :3
scry?sdid=1254242&skin=35660&apparel=11200,1704,283,12924,37377,24224,605,37367,20577,37391,20547,490&xt=dressing.png
Things to note: His accent is actually a custom recolor of the one in the scry (more maroon than black) but I included this one since it's not printed yet. Here is what it will look like.

Coyote is a sleazy merchant that travels the desert, selling his wares to those naïve enough to believe his claims. Pretty much a snakeoil salesman, also selling the stuff he steals from others. He's got a very smug and overly friendly demeaner that makes it seem like he looks down on you even when he's pretending to be humble. His constant companion is an ignited imp, Cinder, who acts as his pickpocket while he distracts others with his sales pitches for cure-all potions and vials that can change your eye color (though it smells suspiciously like sewer sludge). Usually he tries to avoid confrontation, but if its unavoidable, he has no problems using his claws or any one of the multiple weapons he carries on him at all times.
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra Sure! Might be a couple days, since I've been getting a lot of orders recently, but I'll put you in the queue. How does 800-1000 words sound?
@Arbokobra Sure! Might be a couple days, since I've been getting a lot of orders recently, but I'll put you in the queue. How does 800-1000 words sound?
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon Take as much time as you need, I'm in no rush! And that works for me :3
@Lavend3rDragon Take as much time as you need, I'm in no rush! And that works for me :3
yEQPoMo.gif
@Lavend3rDragon hello ^^ I would like to order around 1000 words from you ( you can decide based on how you feel about writing that story!). Since your shop is cheap and your writing good, i'll add a bonus in items at the end of the commission ^^ [b]Please no dialogues![/b] She's lv.25 mage Vritra and it's the dragon i would like you to write about. [LIST] [*] She's a powerfull wind mage but she doesn't fight if not necessary [*] She's lovely (and lovable), kind and patience but.. [*] There is something troubling her: she had in the past 4 children but she lost all of them when they were babies Her home was invaded by a group af anonimous dragons that killed most of the people. Some of them survived, she fought to protect her babies but she fainted at some point. She was severely injured. Her babies couldn't survive. This is an important point because she developed a bond with baby dragons and familairs and everything that is imponent, fragile, weak. Sometimes she's paranoic about that, she has breakdown. The others doesn't know about her past so they can't fully understand her. This side of her it's showing everytime she sees newborns, unhealty babies or if one of them is hurt. [/LIST] I hope this is fine and not too much for you to write, i know it's very detailed so if you have some problems or you don't like the theme, feel free to tell me ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40016681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400167/40016681_350.png[/img][/url]
@Lavend3rDragon hello ^^

I would like to order around 1000 words from you ( you can decide based on how you feel about writing that story!).
Since your shop is cheap and your writing good, i'll add a bonus in items at the end of the commission ^^

Please no dialogues!

She's lv.25 mage Vritra and it's the dragon i would like you to write about.
  • She's a powerfull wind mage but she doesn't fight if not necessary
  • She's lovely (and lovable), kind and patience but..
  • There is something troubling her: she had in the past 4 children but she lost all of them when they were babies
    Her home was invaded by a group ** anonimous dragons that killed most of the people. Some of them survived, she fought to protect her babies but she fainted at some point. She was severely injured.
    Her babies couldn't survive.
    This is an important point because she developed a bond with baby dragons and familairs and everything that is imponent, fragile, weak.
    Sometimes she's paranoic about that, she has breakdown.

The others doesn't know about her past so they can't fully understand her.
    This side of her it's showing everytime she sees newborns, unhealty babies or if one of them is hurt.

I hope this is fine and not too much for you to write, i know it's very detailed so if you have some problems or you don't like the theme, feel free to tell me ^^

40016681_350.png
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie I'll add you to the queue! Thanks so much!
@xxDoxxie I'll add you to the queue! Thanks so much!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 3 4