Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lavend3rDragon’s Lore Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@Lavend3rDragon

Sorry for the late reply,
Ofcoarse you can use the lore as an example and include the other dragon (or any dragon in my lair) in her lore :)

Would you like me to send payment now? Of after?
@Lavend3rDragon

Sorry for the late reply,
Ofcoarse you can use the lore as an example and include the other dragon (or any dragon in my lair) in her lore :)

Would you like me to send payment now? Of after?
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
@rowan00 you can pay when you want! Though after is probably best (:
Also... I may have gotten a bit carried away with the story? So it may be a bit longer than you requested but no extra charge will be added!
@rowan00 you can pay when you want! Though after is probably best (:
Also... I may have gotten a bit carried away with the story? So it may be a bit longer than you requested but no extra charge will be added!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
up!
up!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
^
^
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@crystaldaddy i'm starting to write matix's lore, is there anything about the mysterious force keeping him in the clan you had in mind or can i create a reason for it?
@crystaldaddy i'm starting to write matix's lore, is there anything about the mysterious force keeping him in the clan you had in mind or can i create a reason for it?
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon no not really, i got him from a user that quit, and they had written sm lore. i am open to anything!
@Lavend3rDragon no not really, i got him from a user that quit, and they had written sm lore. i am open to anything!

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
alright!
alright!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
Bump!
Bump!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
Just revamped prices and stuff, if anyone is seeing this, even though there hasn’t been customers in a while, the shop’s still open.
Just revamped prices and stuff, if anyone is seeing this, even though there hasn’t been customers in a while, the shop’s still open.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
[emoji=purple gem size=1]
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1 2 3 4