Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Peregrin's PWYW Art Shop (TEMP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
@Silvercats2 and @OnyxBat

added you both to a slot! I'll get started on em ASAP :)
@Silvercats2 and @OnyxBat

added you both to a slot! I'll get started on em ASAP :)
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Awesome, thanks so much! Let me know when you want payment!
Awesome, thanks so much! Let me know when you want payment!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Silvercats2

Here he is! Sincere apologies for the long link, stash is such a blast like that-
@Silvercats2

Here he is! Sincere apologies for the long link, stash is such a blast like that-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Avenfell I love it so much!! Thank you!
@Avenfell I love it so much!! Thank you!
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bump, bc I need to stop drawing the same thing over and over <3
Bump, bc I need to stop drawing the same thing over and over <3
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
lil bump! It's been a while
lil bump! It's been a while
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
bored bump
bored bump
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Username: Talani Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/284110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2842/284110_350.png[/img][/url] What you want: lined flat Colored bust Payment: 300kt Special Requests: I'm a sucker for tongue bleps! Detailed or Chibi: Chibi Anything else? Have fun with it, I'll be happy to send payment over when you are ready/done. Your art is super cute ^_^
Username: Talani
Character Reference:
284110_350.png
What you want: lined flat Colored bust
Payment: 300kt
Special Requests: I'm a sucker for tongue bleps!
Detailed or Chibi: Chibi
Anything else? Have fun with it, I'll be happy to send payment over when you are ready/done. Your art is super cute ^_^
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
[b]Username[/b]: LunalaRose [b]Character Reference[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80367353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803674/80367353_350.png[/img][/url] (There's also another piece I had commissioned in her bio if that helps) [b]What you want[/b]: Lined bust, flat colors [b]Detailed or Chibi[/b]: Chibi (if possible) [b]Special Requests[/b]: I'd like it if my girl(s) could be holding an orange heart up. [b]Anything else?[/b] They are my most special girls, my favoritest little guys, they have the energy of a lab puppy and i love them so much. This is irrelevant to the art but I like to gush about them and if that help you get a feel for them, then great! [b]Payment[/b]: 280kt and a nocturne egg I totally get the college thing, so take however long you need to make something you're happy with!
Username: LunalaRose
Character Reference:
80367353_350.png
(There's also another piece I had commissioned in her bio if that helps)
What you want: Lined bust, flat colors
Detailed or Chibi: Chibi (if possible)
Special Requests: I'd like it if my girl(s) could be holding an orange heart up.
Anything else? They are my most special girls, my favoritest little guys, they have the energy of a lab puppy and i love them so much. This is irrelevant to the art but I like to gush about them and if that help you get a feel for them, then great!
Payment: 280kt and a nocturne egg
I totally get the college thing, so take however long you need to make something you're happy with!
@avenfell Hello! Your art is really nice, I'd love to offer for some! I can do a [b]mixed payment of the following item plus 200 gems[/b], if that's alright? [item= Marva's Invisibility Cloak] Username: Moxitoxis Character Reference: Nila What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect): Honestly, I'm not picky, whatever you decide I'll probably love!! Payment: Mixed, if approved (Item+Gems) Special Requests: N/A Detailed or Chibi: Similar to above, complete artistic freedom! Anything else?: Nope!
@avenfell

Hello! Your art is really nice, I'd love to offer for some! I can do a mixed payment of the following item plus 200 gems, if that's alright?

Marva's Invisibility Cloak

Username: Moxitoxis
Character Reference: Nila
What you want (I.e. Headshot sketch, fullbody lined and full detail ect): Honestly, I'm not picky, whatever you decide I'll probably love!!
Payment: Mixed, if approved (Item+Gems)
Special Requests: N/A
Detailed or Chibi: Similar to above, complete artistic freedom!
Anything else?: Nope!
stag-divider.png
1 2 3 4