Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART] Art & Tales [OPEN]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50
@foreboding just letting you know that i changed my username from willowlight7 to willowlight!
@foreboding just letting you know that i changed my username from willowlight7 to willowlight!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@MissFrills
Can I change the payment way from Lvs to Treasure?
@MissFrills
Can I change the payment way from Lvs to Treasure?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@nyabewithyou
NAME / ID : Hinumi (#163116)
ORDER TYPE : 1 sketch with 2 busts
DRAGON LINK or IMG : Scisso and Khrysos
APPAREL: No, maybe the snake if you feel like it
REQUESTS ?: if it could be; Scisso tending Khrysos wound? or Khyroso standing defensive in front of scisso? they are teenager and they are in love. They both have a little description in their bios.
PAYMENT METHOD : Treasure
@nyabewithyou
NAME / ID : Hinumi (#163116)
ORDER TYPE : 1 sketch with 2 busts
DRAGON LINK or IMG : Scisso and Khrysos
APPAREL: No, maybe the snake if you feel like it
REQUESTS ?: if it could be; Scisso tending Khrysos wound? or Khyroso standing defensive in front of scisso? they are teenager and they are in love. They both have a little description in their bios.
PAYMENT METHOD : Treasure
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Drytil Hello! I would like to order two wingbanners, please let me know if it's too much to work with, or that I am unable to order at the moment. :) [quote]Adopt: Wingbanner Type: Smoke Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1044401&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png]Without accent[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1044401&skin=33527&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Extras: Use his wing colors (and if you can, do the green-to-blue-to-purple tint he has). For the smoke, if you can change to the color to his accent smoke with a little bit of the purple he has mixed in! (red-to-purple) If that's too much you can just do the red colors. Payment: Treasure [/quote] [quote] Adopt: Wingbanner Type:Silk Scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1047998&skin=14369&apparel=30851,30860&xt=dressing.png[/img] Extras: Use the wing colors pink-to-blue. For the gradient areas on the primary part of the wingbanner could you use the lighter end of her wings? For the silk could it be the colors of her scarf, the light pink-to-yellow part with the gems being the star piece color? Payment: Treasure [/quote] If you want, feel free to add colors you think would look good with them as well!
@Drytil

Hello! I would like to order two wingbanners, please let me know if it's too much to work with, or that I am unable to order at the moment. :)
Quote:
Adopt: Wingbanner
Type: Smoke
Scry:
Without accent
scry?sdid=1044401&skin=33527&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Extras: Use his wing colors (and if you can, do the green-to-blue-to-purple tint he has).
For the smoke, if you can change to the color to his accent smoke with a little bit of the purple he has mixed in! (red-to-purple) If that's too much you can just do the red colors.
Payment: Treasure
Quote:
Adopt: Wingbanner
Type:Silk
Scry:
scry?sdid=1047998&skin=14369&apparel=30851,30860&xt=dressing.png
Extras: Use the wing colors pink-to-blue. For the gradient areas on the primary part of the wingbanner could you use the lighter end of her wings?
For the silk could it be the colors of her scarf, the light pink-to-yellow part with the gems being the star piece color?
Payment: Treasure
If you want, feel free to add colors you think would look good with them as well!
NSAWm8I.png
@Bashett
Oh, sure! That'll be around 200kt!
@Bashett
Oh, sure! That'll be around 200kt!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@vixette
@WanderingTurtle
@PunkPinkPower

I'm ready to open more slots and do you guys' art, if you're still up for it :)
@vixette
@WanderingTurtle
@PunkPinkPower

I'm ready to open more slots and do you guys' art, if you're still up for it :)

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
[size=2][b]Colored bust[/b] @tulmultuous [b]Name/ID[/b] napstabl00k 78744 [b]Dragon[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63511466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635115/63511466_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=1308298] [size=2][b]Extras[/b] I'd like all the apparel that would be visible to be included - I'll pay extra for it! [b]Stylization[/b] Y [b]Payment type[/b] Levels - 150+ [/size]
Colored bust
@tulmultuous

Name/ID napstabl00k 78744
Dragon

63511466_350.png
Radioactive Zombie

Extras I'd like all the apparel that would be visible to be included - I'll pay extra for it!
Stylization Y
Payment type Levels - 150+
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Blesseil
Order confirmed! :D
@Blesseil
Order confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Azcazach YES! I can send payment as soon as you let me know my total - I have them all pre-leveled. I am so excited!
@Azcazach YES! I can send payment as soon as you let me know my total - I have them all pre-leveled. I am so excited!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
@emyon
i can add you to the pinglist i have for when i open :)
@emyon
i can add you to the pinglist i have for when i open :)
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50