Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DragonBros art shop (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@dragonbro
Hi, I didn't understand the prices very well. Can you please tell me how much does shaded fullbody + flat head cost? In general, can you draw a reference? full body, a couple of heads and small elements such as paws and eyes.
@dragonbro
Hi, I didn't understand the prices very well. Can you please tell me how much does shaded fullbody + flat head cost? In general, can you draw a reference? full body, a couple of heads and small elements such as paws and eyes.
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Orokodan

hello! its alright sorry about that,
a shaded fullbody would be 205,000t, 250g, 25$
a flat bust would be 152,000t, 170g, 17$

i can do refrences! i would just need more images/ detail about what you would want on the ref sheet
@Orokodan

hello! its alright sorry about that,
a shaded fullbody would be 205,000t, 250g, 25$
a flat bust would be 152,000t, 170g, 17$

i can do refrences! i would just need more images/ detail about what you would want on the ref sheet
art-shooooop.png
@dragonbro So, this is my girl! Let me pay 1kg, and you will make me a reference from those elements that you consider necessary. But be sure to add a full body (in clothes), a palette of her colors and some simple background to match the color of her eyes. No need to draw her without clothes. Her hair is tied in a ponytail at the back. There are 2 black stripes on the cheeks, bridge of the nose and ears. [img]https://sun9-11.userapi.com/impg/_eIBHjaw-A8TAiAC12_3NBkxS-DkMi-qmUnnNQ/K_2tUFwKEWI.jpg?size=713x824&quality=96&sign=423ce9ef3e0bf2a02fa48f41af270f9d&type=album.png[/img]
@dragonbro
So, this is my girl!
Let me pay 1kg, and you will make me a reference from those elements that you consider necessary. But be sure to add a full body (in clothes), a palette of her colors and some simple background to match the color of her eyes. No need to draw her without clothes.
Her hair is tied in a ponytail at the back. There are 2 black stripes on the cheeks, bridge of the nose and ears.
K_2tUFwKEWI.jpg?size=713x824&quality=96&sign=423ce9ef3e0bf2a02fa48f41af270f9d&type=album.png
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Orokodan

ok!! ill get started on this as soon as i can!
ill send you a wip when i have one <:D!
@Orokodan

ok!! ill get started on this as soon as i can!
ill send you a wip when i have one <:D!
art-shooooop.png
@dragonbro Hi! If possible, I'd like to commission some art ^^ [b]Dragon:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78116425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781165/78116425_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Commission type:[/b] Half-Body, Line art, Shaded color [b]Background: [/b]Transparent [b]Payment type?[/b] Gems [b]Extra notes:[/b] Feel free to give him any expression! He's currently a blank page lore-wise, so if you get a vibe, go for it! Also feel free to remove apparel if it's too complicated, but I'd like for him to keep the hat ^^
@dragonbro Hi! If possible, I'd like to commission some art ^^

Dragon:
78116425_350.png
Commission type: Half-Body, Line art, Shaded color
Background: Transparent
Payment type? Gems
Extra notes: Feel free to give him any expression! He's currently a blank page lore-wise, so if you get a vibe, go for it! Also feel free to remove apparel if it's too complicated, but I'd like for him to keep the hat ^^
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

hello! i can get started on him in a little bit! thank you <:D!
@RottingFlesh

hello! i can get started on him in a little bit! thank you <:D!
art-shooooop.png
hello! your art is so cool :3 would you be willing to do a flat-color headshot sketch? and if so, would 100kt/g be okay for payment? i don’t mind going higher, i might just need a day or two to get more if you’d be okay with it :3
hello! your art is so cool :3 would you be willing to do a flat-color headshot sketch? and if so, would 100kt/g be okay for payment? i don’t mind going higher, i might just need a day or two to get more if you’d be okay with it :3
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot

hi! aa thank you!
i would be willing to do a flatcolor bust thats a sketch, if i start on your commission it will probly be done tomorrow ish so your alright!

if your still intrested just send me a ref over this form or over pm <:D,
@decomposedcarrot

hi! aa thank you!
i would be willing to do a flatcolor bust thats a sketch, if i start on your commission it will probly be done tomorrow ish so your alright!

if your still intrested just send me a ref over this form or over pm <:D,
art-shooooop.png
okay! thank you :D so 100kt/g works? here’s my child :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78693060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786931/78693060_350.png[/img][/url] i would like a headshot/bust, sketch w/ flat-color <3 transparent background works ^^ mixed payment :3(gems & treasure <3) could they be gnawing on electrical cords, perhaps with little sparks flying out? thank you :D (sorry it took me a bit to respond, my phone died ^^”)
okay! thank you :D so 100kt/g works?

here’s my child :3
78693060_350.png
i would like a headshot/bust, sketch w/ flat-color <3
transparent background works ^^
mixed payment :3(gems & treasure <3)
could they be gnawing on electrical cords, perhaps with little sparks flying out?

thank you :D
(sorry it took me a bit to respond, my phone died ^^”)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot
hi! sorry for getting back to you late, yeah the 100kt/g is good!

i can toally draw them <:), ill get to drawing them as soon as i can
thank you!!
@decomposedcarrot
hi! sorry for getting back to you late, yeah the 100kt/g is good!

i can toally draw them <:), ill get to drawing them as soon as i can
thank you!!
art-shooooop.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16