Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sweetsakuras' Pixel Commissions | HIATUS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Can I get a slot please?
Can I get a slot please?
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Commission type: Humanoid, Temper, in their costume on the right please
Payment method: Treasure, would 1.5mil work?
Extras: Their arms aren’t attached to their body, any extra limbs other than their main pink and blue ones are optional, their geometric parts can be simplified to save trouble :)
Expression/Pose: Their personality is based off of the four temperaments (hence the name), save for their pink and blue sides, blue essentially being happy, with pink being disinterested/bored, their face is based off of ENA and all that (if you need any other examples please let me know)
Posting: Feel free to! My tumblr is fractal-lies if you want to ping me :)
Other: their ref isn’t fully done yet but I hope this is workable at least
Commission type: Humanoid, Temper, in their costume on the right please
Payment method: Treasure, would 1.5mil work?
Extras: Their arms aren’t attached to their body, any extra limbs other than their main pink and blue ones are optional, their geometric parts can be simplified to save trouble :)
Expression/Pose: Their personality is based off of the four temperaments (hence the name), save for their pink and blue sides, blue essentially being happy, with pink being disinterested/bored, their face is based off of ENA and all that (if you need any other examples please let me know)
Posting: Feel free to! My tumblr is fractal-lies if you want to ping me :)
Other: their ref isn’t fully done yet but I hope this is workable at least
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@Lilacskye sure!

@StarSpeckledInk oh that's more than enough! i can get started as soon as payment's sent :3
@Lilacskye sure!

@StarSpeckledInk oh that's more than enough! i can get started as soon as payment's sent :3
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
Commission type: Humanoid, Kaden, in this outfit please?
Payment method: Is 500g + 200kt alright?
Extras: His gallery is kind of all over the place because I haven't updated his ref but this image shows his eye color
Expression/Pose: Up to you, there's info on his toyhouse but in case you don't want to read it he is just a chaotic little cat man
Posting: Feel free to post, if you post it on tumblr you can @ me if you want! (I'm pastelskylar on there)
Other: Hi I just wanted to say I looked through your art on toyhouse and I absolutely love your promare art. It's a special interest of mine and I was very excited to see it ajsgsdhf that is all
Commission type: Humanoid, Kaden, in this outfit please?
Payment method: Is 500g + 200kt alright?
Extras: His gallery is kind of all over the place because I haven't updated his ref but this image shows his eye color
Expression/Pose: Up to you, there's info on his toyhouse but in case you don't want to read it he is just a chaotic little cat man
Posting: Feel free to post, if you post it on tumblr you can @ me if you want! (I'm pastelskylar on there)
Other: Hi I just wanted to say I looked through your art on toyhouse and I absolutely love your promare art. It's a special interest of mine and I was very excited to see it ajsgsdhf that is all
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Commission type: humanoid
Payment method: I can offer an Insubstantial Illusionist (136g) + 120kt!
Extras: nope!
Expression/Pose: something simple like a sitting pose would be great!
Posting: ye
Other: n/a
Commission type: humanoid
Payment method: I can offer an Insubstantial Illusionist (136g) + 120kt!
Extras: nope!
Expression/Pose: something simple like a sitting pose would be great!
Posting: ye
Other: n/a
pdPOUgg.png
@Lilacskye that's plenty! (and same hat, promares a huge special interest of mine as well :'D!!)

@Skiatha sounds good! do you want me to draw the lighter or darker one if you don't mind me asking?

i can get started on y'alls as well as soon as i get payment :3
@Lilacskye that's plenty! (and same hat, promares a huge special interest of mine as well :'D!!)

@Skiatha sounds good! do you want me to draw the lighter or darker one if you don't mind me asking?

i can get started on y'alls as well as soon as i get payment :3
@sweetsakuras
The lighter one please! <3
@sweetsakuras
The lighter one please! <3
pdPOUgg.png
// Price changes //

After this point I'm going to be raising the price of my commissions, I hope everyone can understand! I know I've been undercharging myself some. :')

New prices will be 500g/500kT minimum, if paying with gems/treasure.

This does not affect people that are already on the wait list! Y'all can still pay the original minimum price (250g/250kT) if paying with gems or treasure.
This will only be affecting new slots starting after rollover (so March 27 and on), anyone put on the waitlist before then will still be able to pay the original price.
// Price changes //

After this point I'm going to be raising the price of my commissions, I hope everyone can understand! I know I've been undercharging myself some. :')

New prices will be 500g/500kT minimum, if paying with gems/treasure.

This does not affect people that are already on the wait list! Y'all can still pay the original minimum price (250g/250kT) if paying with gems or treasure.
This will only be affecting new slots starting after rollover (so March 27 and on), anyone put on the waitlist before then will still be able to pay the original price.
@Skiatha yours is the first one done! let me know if anything needs to be adjusted! [size=2](particularly the wings bc i didn't know if there was supposed to be one or two so i went ahead and did two sjlzsnc i can fix that though if needed!) [/size] [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/YgwZT6g.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/YgwZT6g.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Skiatha
yours is the first one done! let me know if anything needs to be adjusted! (particularly the wings bc i didn't know if there was supposed to be one or two so i went ahead and did two sjlzsnc i can fix that though if needed!)
YgwZT6g.png
@sweetsakuras
AaAA absolutely love it, it's perfect!! <3
@sweetsakuras
AaAA absolutely love it, it's perfect!! <3
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15