Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sweetsakuras' Pixel Commissions | HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Rheine Thank you so much, and of course!
@Rheine Thank you so much, and of course!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
@Pearlimose Yours is done! Feel free to let me know if you want anything adjusted! [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/zwKsaHb.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/zwKsaHb.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Pearlimose
Yours is done! Feel free to let me know if you want anything adjusted!
zwKsaHb.png
@Hocotate @Chimerii @Protokol @WaterQuetzal

Hi! I wanted to tell y'all I'm terribly sorry for such a delay in commissions, my mother has been exposed to covid so I've been having to take care of both her and my grandmother lately. Commissions will still be completed and I'm working to get them all done as quickly as possible, all of them have already been sketched out! Just thought I would give a little update. :')
@Hocotate @Chimerii @Protokol @WaterQuetzal

Hi! I wanted to tell y'all I'm terribly sorry for such a delay in commissions, my mother has been exposed to covid so I've been having to take care of both her and my grandmother lately. Commissions will still be completed and I'm working to get them all done as quickly as possible, all of them have already been sketched out! Just thought I would give a little update. :')
hello, thank you for the ping and update!
i'm really sorry to hear of the news—i hope that they'll be well, and that you're staying safe too. ;; the wellbeing of your family definitely comes first. please take your time with the commissions, i really don't mind the wait at all!
hello, thank you for the ping and update!
i'm really sorry to hear of the news—i hope that they'll be well, and that you're staying safe too. ;; the wellbeing of your family definitely comes first. please take your time with the commissions, i really don't mind the wait at all!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
No worries at all! Take your time and I wish you all the best <3 And thank you for the update!
No worries at all! Take your time and I wish you all the best <3 And thank you for the update!
@sweetsakuras

i love your art!! i’d love to commission you when slots open up, so could i be put on the wait list? thank you in advance!

oh and i hope your family gets better :<
@sweetsakuras

i love your art!! i’d love to commission you when slots open up, so could i be put on the wait list? thank you in advance!

oh and i hope your family gets better :<
could i be added on the waitlist as well? if you open up g/t slots for pixel icons i'd love to know too (feeling a bit nostalgic since i used to have one of those icons on da years ago lol)

hope your family can recover swiftly by the way
could i be added on the waitlist as well? if you open up g/t slots for pixel icons i'd love to know too (feeling a bit nostalgic since i used to have one of those icons on da years ago lol)

hope your family can recover swiftly by the way
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@Vyperwing @voidbeast

Of course! It might be a little while before slots open up but I'll gladly add y'all. ^-^ And thank you both!
@Vyperwing @voidbeast

Of course! It might be a little while before slots open up but I'll gladly add y'all. ^-^ And thank you both!
Can I also be added to the waitlist?
Can I also be added to the waitlist?
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png