Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yakko's Art for G/T (ONE SLOT)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
75g Headshot Special.

Three slots open. Headshots in my sillies style. Apparel at an additional charge. No primary gem genes, imperials, or ancients. Images will have a color shape background, like a frame.
75g Headshot Special.

Three slots open. Headshots in my sillies style. Apparel at an additional charge. No primary gem genes, imperials, or ancients. Images will have a color shape background, like a frame.
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@Yakko for a headshot slot! UN: SaltyGhost Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53690992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/536910/53690992_350.png[/img][/url] Brief Dragon Info: a nervous but kind artist. he's not very great at socializing due to being so nervous and awkward, but he does his best. he's definitely a lot more relaxed while painting by himself, but gets nervous when dragons are around Background: yup! idk exactly what would be visible in the headshot, but if he could have his glasses and scarf, that'd be great! and if it would be visible, I'd really prefer him to be wearing his astonishing sweater :D if that won't be visible in the headshot, you don't need to add it ^^ oh! and he always has paint splatters on him! and I'd love to be on the pinglist!! I'll probably be back to get a fullbody of Gizmo as well
@Yakko
for a headshot slot!
UN: SaltyGhost
Dragon: 53690992_350.png
Brief Dragon Info: a nervous but kind artist. he's not very great at socializing due to being so nervous and awkward, but he does his best. he's definitely a lot more relaxed while painting by himself, but gets nervous when dragons are around
Background: yup!

idk exactly what would be visible in the headshot, but if he could have his glasses and scarf, that'd be great! and if it would be visible, I'd really prefer him to be wearing his astonishing sweater :D if that won't be visible in the headshot, you don't need to add it ^^ oh! and he always has paint splatters on him!

and I'd love to be on the pinglist!! I'll probably be back to get a fullbody of Gizmo as well
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@Saltyghost ive got you on my list and should have the finished product to you tonight. Because of the way headshots are done and how fluffy male tuns are on the neck not a lot of the apparel shows but ive got the scarf part way visible, and glasses included too. I normally add an extra charge for apparel but because of all stated above Im not going to he'll just be the base 75g.

One slot still open.
@Saltyghost ive got you on my list and should have the finished product to you tonight. Because of the way headshots are done and how fluffy male tuns are on the neck not a lot of the apparel shows but ive got the scarf part way visible, and glasses included too. I normally add an extra charge for apparel but because of all stated above Im not going to he'll just be the base 75g.

One slot still open.
@Yakko
alrighty, thank you so much!! do you prefer payment before or after?
@Yakko
alrighty, thank you so much!! do you prefer payment before or after?
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@Saltyghost after is fine!
@Saltyghost after is fine!
@Saltyghost @Jentaur Image is a screenshot right now. Properly cropped and sized transparent pngs will be sent after payment has been received. CR or PM, it doesn't really matter. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/cfa966b54c8d307a923af62cad7c1595/bd4a546d805c59c7-28/s540x810/9747255526c14f8011ecccca4b9d3b2cef1e988e.png[/img]
@Saltyghost @Jentaur

Image is a screenshot right now. Properly cropped and sized transparent pngs will be sent after payment has been received. CR or PM, it doesn't really matter.

9747255526c14f8011ecccca4b9d3b2cef1e988e.png
@Yakko
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH GJNFKKLML

sent the payment through a cr!!
@Yakko
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH GJNFKKLML

sent the payment through a cr!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Is this still open? If so I'd love to get a headshot slot for my favorite permabab! @yakko UN: vaporslash Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43223735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/432238/43223735_350.png[/img][/url] Brief Dragon Info: She's baby. Loves to be held, in fact, demands to be held at all times. Just a happy little child. She's a peppy, friendly type but NOT super mischievous, generally just a sweetheart. Thas it... Background: Yes please!
Is this still open? If so I'd love to get a headshot slot for my favorite permabab!

@yakko
UN: vaporslash
Dragon:43223735_350.png
Brief Dragon Info: She's baby. Loves to be held, in fact, demands to be held at all times. Just a happy little child. She's a peppy, friendly type but NOT super mischievous, generally just a sweetheart. Thas it...
Background: Yes please!
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash

Yes you caught the last slot. Ill placeyou on my list. I should be able to get to you by tomorrow evening. Thank you.
@vaporslash

Yes you caught the last slot. Ill placeyou on my list. I should be able to get to you by tomorrow evening. Thank you.
@yakko Awesome thanks so much! I sent the payment over CR [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@yakko

Awesome thanks so much! I sent the payment over CR
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7