Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yakko's Art for G/T (ONE SLOT)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
up
up
oops, (almost) all fandragons
@duckula
Are you okay with drawing non-FR dragons? :o
@duckula
Are you okay with drawing non-FR dragons? :o
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@duckula oh these are SO CUTE!!! [b] Order Form: [/b]Sillies [b]UN:[/b] bothriolepis [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58271039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582711/58271039_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Brief Dragon Info:[/b] i don't really have a personality in mind of her, so feel free to do whatever you feel fits!! her most important apparel bits are the sweater, scarf, and goggles, but you don't have to include them if you don't want to! [b]Background:[/b] N
@duckula
oh these are SO CUTE!!!

Order Form:
Sillies
UN: bothriolepis
Dragon:
58271039_350.png
Brief Dragon Info: i don't really have a personality in mind of her, so feel free to do whatever you feel fits!! her most important apparel bits are the sweater, scarf, and goggles, but you don't have to include them if you don't want to!
Background: N
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Prescott Yes I am willing to do non FR dragons! On a somewhat case by case basis however. I'd have to see the actual dragon before I give you a 100 percent yes. But either way yes I'm willing to do non FR dragons.

@Bothriolepis Oh I love her. I'll add you to the list. I can do up to two pieces of the apparel for the sillies for added 20g (or T equivalent) to the base cost (so 170g). Do you have a preference of two of the three? Or just whichever?
@Prescott Yes I am willing to do non FR dragons! On a somewhat case by case basis however. I'd have to see the actual dragon before I give you a 100 percent yes. But either way yes I'm willing to do non FR dragons.

@Bothriolepis Oh I love her. I'll add you to the list. I can do up to two pieces of the apparel for the sillies for added 20g (or T equivalent) to the base cost (so 170g). Do you have a preference of two of the three? Or just whichever?
@duckula
aaa thank you!! and the scarf and sweater then for the apparel, that would be fantastic! i'll go ahead and send a cr with the payment now!
@duckula
aaa thank you!! and the scarf and sweater then for the apparel, that would be fantastic! i'll go ahead and send a cr with the payment now!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@duckula
Ah okay! Would this guy be okay?
@duckula
Ah okay! Would this guy be okay?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Prescott Yes he'd be ok! I'll need you to fill out an order form still so just shoot one of those my way. Does he have patterns like fr genes or are his colors just those basic colors? @bothriolepis She makes me want to draw many more snappers. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3c59ba15db8c1cb5d5a9ae37db04aea1/e58ee919b461b3e7-f5/s500x750/cb32bdd3149bcf7ab367e7b6d0f6a8a4f5067ea0.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4cc56e3ef79b7abbbf7ee1336591d3a0/e58ee919b461b3e7-6e/s500x750/87e34102b74d46b02d502897c1e23d0b20362e89.png[/img] Let me know if there's any questions or concerns!
@Prescott Yes he'd be ok! I'll need you to fill out an order form still so just shoot one of those my way. Does he have patterns like fr genes or are his colors just those basic colors?

@bothriolepis

She makes me want to draw many more snappers.

cb32bdd3149bcf7ab367e7b6d0f6a8a4f5067ea0.png87e34102b74d46b02d502897c1e23d0b20362e89.png

Let me know if there's any questions or concerns!
OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S SO CUTE....!!! THANK U!!! and i'm so glad she has inspired u to draw snappers more they're so much fun!!
OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S SO CUTE....!!! THANK U!!! and i'm so glad she has inspired u to draw snappers more they're so much fun!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Awesome! Nah, he has those basic colors, no gradiants or anything other than those marks (and his amulet, if you could add that as an apparel item).

@duckula
Order Form: Sillies
UN: Prescott
Dragon: This guy!
Brief Dragon Info: Generic "sarcastic and overconfident" kinda guy honestly
Awesome! Nah, he has those basic colors, no gradiants or anything other than those marks (and his amulet, if you could add that as an apparel item).

@duckula
Order Form: Sillies
UN: Prescott
Dragon: This guy!
Brief Dragon Info: Generic "sarcastic and overconfident" kinda guy honestly
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@prescott I've got you on the list but I might not be able to get it to you until Next Sunday, they've got me pretty busy at both my jobs this week. Just as a heads up. (Also sorry for any confusion, changed my UN).
@prescott I've got you on the list but I might not be able to get it to you until Next Sunday, they've got me pretty busy at both my jobs this week. Just as a heads up. (Also sorry for any confusion, changed my UN).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7