Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
You're welcome! <3
You're welcome! <3
Thank you so much! Super excited I fell in love with several of the pieces you did so super excited to get to maybe commission you!
Thank you so much! Super excited I fell in love with several of the pieces you did so super excited to get to maybe commission you!
Of course! I am happy to hear that :D
Of course! I am happy to hear that :D
Oops false ping, need to fix something!
Oops false ping, need to fix something!
Fixed ^^' here is you chonky boi @FallenDreemurr ! [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000047-9043f90443/1%20half%20body%20for%20FallenDreemurr%20on%20FR-1.png[/img]
Fixed ^^' here is you chonky boi @FallenDreemurr !
1%20half%20body%20for%20FallenDreemurr%20on%20FR-1.png
@Bamboli Duuude I’m so in love with this art piece, you absolutely made him look so freaking good in your style ;A; Thank you soooo much again for taking my commission, I’m super happy about it and I’d absolutely love to get another piece of art sometime!

Also just in case, if you have a ping list for when more slots come available, please add me to it ;o;
@Bamboli Duuude I’m so in love with this art piece, you absolutely made him look so freaking good in your style ;A; Thank you soooo much again for taking my commission, I’m super happy about it and I’d absolutely love to get another piece of art sometime!

Also just in case, if you have a ping list for when more slots come available, please add me to it ;o;
42112141_ODRpnwwOYi6lRoH.png53316589_2VTnrjDcVWEQNsZ.gif
@FallenDreemurr Will do! I am happy you like it, he was very fun to draw!
@FallenDreemurr Will do! I am happy you like it, he was very fun to draw!
@ChinaSparkles Hey! A person who had reserved a slot the last couple of times still hasn't responded, so I am replacing their spot with you. You can fill out your order form, then you can send over payment when you are ready and I'll start on your drawing when I can!
@ChinaSparkles Hey! A person who had reserved a slot the last couple of times still hasn't responded, so I am replacing their spot with you. You can fill out your order form, then you can send over payment when you are ready and I'll start on your drawing when I can!
@Bamboli May I be placed on your pinglist?
@Bamboli May I be placed on your pinglist?
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2 Will do
@Silvercats2 Will do
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21