Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MS Paint Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MagicalGriffin Hello! I'd love a [b]Low-Res Headshot[/b] of my completely incompetent Airship Engineer, [b]Floot[/b]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5827261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/58273/5827261_350.png[/img][/url] Any pose works for me as long as at least one of his googly-eyes and part of his orange and blue goggles are visible. :P [i]PS let me know if it's okay if I make the background of the image transparent rather than black![/i]
@MagicalGriffin

Hello! I'd love a Low-Res Headshot of my completely incompetent Airship Engineer, Floot.
5827261_350.png

Any pose works for me as long as at least one of his googly-eyes and part of his orange and blue goggles are visible. :P

PS let me know if it's okay if I make the background of the image transparent rather than black!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@Scaleon1 Just finished! And in answer to your question, you can do whatever you like with the image: change the background, give Floot a mustache, toss it through the Forbidden Portal to summon yet more eldritch monsters, etc. Especially changing the background; the only reason that the background is black is that MS Paint doesn't support transparent backgrounds as far as I know. [img]https://i.imgur.com/V2SjZA0.png[/img] Payment status: All paid up!
@Scaleon1

Just finished!
And in answer to your question, you can do whatever you like with the image: change the background, give Floot a mustache, toss it through the Forbidden Portal to summon yet more eldritch monsters, etc. Especially changing the background; the only reason that the background is black is that MS Paint doesn't support transparent backgrounds as far as I know.
V2SjZA0.png
Payment status: All paid up!
Esqqj26.png
@MagicalGriffin

YESSS he looks so perfect haha, thank you so much! A mustache is tempting, indeed. :P
Sending payment shortly :D and I'm for sure coming back for more art once I get my funds up!
@MagicalGriffin

YESSS he looks so perfect haha, thank you so much! A mustache is tempting, indeed. :P
Sending payment shortly :D and I'm for sure coming back for more art once I get my funds up!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Would you be willing to draw non-FR dragons?
Would you be willing to draw non-FR dragons?
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Yes, depending on the complexity of the design.
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Yes, depending on the complexity of the design.
Esqqj26.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/PryWxSw/a.jpg[/img][/center] This is the only reference image I have of them, with most of their tail and portions of their wings cut out (it isn't the clearest in the image, but the undersides of their wings are speckled with spots like stars). Their only accessory is an onyx studded silver bracelet on their foreleg. Is that enough to work off of, or do you need more for a commission? If it's good, I'd like a fullbody art piece where they're writing on a scroll, preferably in a portrait orientation (as opposed to landscape, because I want to use it as a cover).
a.jpg
This is the only reference image I have of them, with most of their tail and portions of their wings cut out (it isn't the clearest in the image, but the undersides of their wings are speckled with spots like stars). Their only accessory is an onyx studded silver bracelet on their foreleg. Is that enough to work off of, or do you need more for a commission?

If it's good, I'd like a fullbody art piece where they're writing on a scroll, preferably in a portrait orientation (as opposed to landscape, because I want to use it as a cover).
TD98mt2.png
Hmm... I probably could manage that, though if you could give me a better ref that'd be really helpful. If you can't, a verbal description of the tail and the rest of the body not in the picture would be acceptable.

By the way, is that a WoF dragon? If so, descriptions like "IceWing tail spikes" or things like that should work just fine. I'd especially appreciate a description of the hind legs, since not much of them is visible in that image.
Hmm... I probably could manage that, though if you could give me a better ref that'd be really helpful. If you can't, a verbal description of the tail and the rest of the body not in the picture would be acceptable.

By the way, is that a WoF dragon? If so, descriptions like "IceWing tail spikes" or things like that should work just fine. I'd especially appreciate a description of the hind legs, since not much of them is visible in that image.
Esqqj26.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Sorry if you've already read the message above, but I really would like a response! My work is very detail-oriented and it'd be very difficult for me to work with a blurry ref like that.
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Sorry if you've already read the message above, but I really would like a response! My work is very detail-oriented and it'd be very difficult for me to work with a blurry ref like that.
Esqqj26.png
Sorry, I forgot to sub!

Yes, it's a WoF dragon. She's an Ice/Night hybrid with the IceWing spikes on her neck and at the end of her tail. Her back legs look like an IceWing's (if you were to look at the references from the books), but are blackish-grey instead of white. You can't really see it on the image, but her eyes are pale blue, and her wings are the same as a NightWing's, but with the blue/black gradient amidst the normal constellation dots. Behind each eye, she has a teardrop shaped white scale to signify she's a mind reader.
Sorry, I forgot to sub!

Yes, it's a WoF dragon. She's an Ice/Night hybrid with the IceWing spikes on her neck and at the end of her tail. Her back legs look like an IceWing's (if you were to look at the references from the books), but are blackish-grey instead of white. You can't really see it on the image, but her eyes are pale blue, and her wings are the same as a NightWing's, but with the blue/black gradient amidst the normal constellation dots. Behind each eye, she has a teardrop shaped white scale to signify she's a mind reader.
TD98mt2.png
Thanks so much! That information + the ref will be enough for me. So far the piece is about half done, in case you're wondering.
Thanks so much! That information + the ref will be enough for me. So far the piece is about half done, in case you're wondering.
Esqqj26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8