Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Riverside Lore Shop (10g per pg) OPEN
1 2 3
@Flumeo probably, but could you elaborate? do you mean, like how two dragons met? or do you mean that you want me to write one piece of lore that involves two dragons?

for the first, yeah, but for the second I can't guarantee. if it was like how they grew up together or something like that then probably yes but if they're two completely unrelated i doubt i could keep the focus on both of them at the same time.
@Flumeo probably, but could you elaborate? do you mean, like how two dragons met? or do you mean that you want me to write one piece of lore that involves two dragons?

for the first, yeah, but for the second I can't guarantee. if it was like how they grew up together or something like that then probably yes but if they're two completely unrelated i doubt i could keep the focus on both of them at the same time.
arwyn.png
Thank you! Take your time :) do i pay you now or after?
Thank you! Take your time :) do i pay you now or after?
yXOBcio.gif
@vaporegaster in the listing (or whatever i should call it) i said that usually i would take half right now and half after, but as long as you send that half before i send the finished product to you its fine :)
@vaporegaster in the listing (or whatever i should call it) i said that usually i would take half right now and half after, but as long as you send that half before i send the finished product to you its fine :)
arwyn.png
friendly bump owo
friendly bump owo
@brookdortz sorry got busy! It would be a constant fight between good and evil, but without eachother theres nothing
(Without evil there is no good , without good there is no evil ? If that makes sense:3€!)
@brookdortz sorry got busy! It would be a constant fight between good and evil, but without eachother theres nothing
(Without evil there is no good , without good there is no evil ? If that makes sense:3€!)
@blackberrytart update-- I finished one paragraph without finishing the backstory of the dragon, so I'm writing two paragraphs. I don't expect you to pay for the second one as it isn't what we agreed upon but you can if you'd like to!!

to everyone else reading this -- this is a one-time deal I'm making, so please don't expect two paragraphs if you initially ask for one. Thanks!
@blackberrytart update-- I finished one paragraph without finishing the backstory of the dragon, so I'm writing two paragraphs. I don't expect you to pay for the second one as it isn't what we agreed upon but you can if you'd like to!!

to everyone else reading this -- this is a one-time deal I'm making, so please don't expect two paragraphs if you initially ask for one. Thanks!
arwyn.png
@flumeo oh im so sorry! i completely missed this.

hm, I'm not sure. I have a feeling i would take too long trying to make it sound the way it seems you want it to sound. it also seems unfeasible to do in 1-2 paragraphs. I'm sorry, but right now I think I'm going to have to turn it down. once again, apologies!
@flumeo oh im so sorry! i completely missed this.

hm, I'm not sure. I have a feeling i would take too long trying to make it sound the way it seems you want it to sound. it also seems unfeasible to do in 1-2 paragraphs. I'm sorry, but right now I think I'm going to have to turn it down. once again, apologies!
arwyn.png
now that i finished all comms,,,, i think i can bump this,,,,
now that i finished all comms,,,, i think i can bump this,,,,
arwyn.png
@brookdortz

hey!! looking for lore for any of my children,,,, take your pick!
maybe one of the reps with an empty bio :eyes:
@brookdortz

hey!! looking for lore for any of my children,,,, take your pick!
maybe one of the reps with an empty bio :eyes:
@tacotwix ok!!!! happy bday! ill get back to you with my choice. after that could you provide some details about them?
@tacotwix ok!!!! happy bday! ill get back to you with my choice. after that could you provide some details about them?
arwyn.png
1 2 3