Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Annago's Art Shop (G/T) closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Colormancy

I should be able to draw a headshot, just send a cr with payment
I send a sketch for you to approve as soon as I can
@Colormancy

I should be able to draw a headshot, just send a cr with payment
I send a sketch for you to approve as soon as I can
Full_sig.png
Got it, thanks!
Got it, thanks!
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
up
up
Full_sig.png
UP
UP
Full_sig.png
@Annago Are you still willing to do commisions and if so would you take a fullbody commsion of this dragon for sludge? Ty and no worries if not. Like the art! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92439035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=96&auth=8d060fc9ce9d607991f1e3d59a47ac3822f96896&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@Annago

Are you still willing to do commisions and if so would you take a fullbody commsion of this dragon for sludge?
Ty and no worries if not. Like the art! :D
dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=96&auth=8d060fc9ce9d607991f1e3d59a47ac3822f96896&dummyext=prev.png
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 I'm fine doing a fullbody commission if your ok with a wait, as I'm already working on 3 headshots that I'd prefer to finish this week (if u want, headshots are free atm if u wanna switch), plus ive never done this breed as a fullbody.
If u still wanted it, did u want it as the hatching forum or adult

This shop is outdated however so a fullbody fr dragon would be 800g
@Catmushroom11 I'm fine doing a fullbody commission if your ok with a wait, as I'm already working on 3 headshots that I'd prefer to finish this week (if u want, headshots are free atm if u wanna switch), plus ive never done this breed as a fullbody.
If u still wanted it, did u want it as the hatching forum or adult

This shop is outdated however so a fullbody fr dragon would be 800g
Full_sig.png
@Annago

Okay, can I get a free headshot for now then? Plus I'd need to save a bit to get the 800g. No worries if not, but if I can I'd love to switch over.
@Annago

Okay, can I get a free headshot for now then? Plus I'd need to save a bit to get the 800g. No worries if not, but if I can I'd love to switch over.

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 I can def put u down for a headshot
@Catmushroom11 I can def put u down for a headshot
Full_sig.png
@Annago

Tysm! :D
@Annago

Tysm! :D

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13