Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Portraits (many) offering USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Solanceae
I'm totally fine with either of the categories you created, so yeah, bar staff it is! Do you have any lore about them you wanna share? I'm curious :>
@Solanceae
I'm totally fine with either of the categories you created, so yeah, bar staff it is! Do you have any lore about them you wanna share? I'm curious :>
Signature.gif
@Solanceae no worries, thanks for lookin'!
@Solanceae no worries, thanks for lookin'!
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@Tlaloc
I'll pm you with some more details!
@Tlaloc
I'll pm you with some more details!
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@BardicBat
Yeah it's not really what I'm looking for sorry, but thanks for offering anyway!! ^^
@BardicBat
Yeah it's not really what I'm looking for sorry, but thanks for offering anyway!! ^^
@solanceae

totallyyy :0
@solanceae

totallyyy :0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
^bump^
^bump^
Hi there, I'm not sure I'd be able to fit any of what you're looking for but please feel free to look through my examples. I am able to draw more serious, but don't have any examples at the moment.

My Carrd website

I will work with you, give you lots of WIPs and do my best to ensure you're pleased with the outcome. Turn around time is between a day and a week usually (depending on how many other commissions I have at the time).
Hi there, I'm not sure I'd be able to fit any of what you're looking for but please feel free to look through my examples. I am able to draw more serious, but don't have any examples at the moment.

My Carrd website

I will work with you, give you lots of WIPs and do my best to ensure you're pleased with the outcome. Turn around time is between a day and a week usually (depending on how many other commissions I have at the time).
@solanceae

unfortunately i wasnt able to finish what i was working on- but i do have the background and a little bust to show if itll still gain interest??

edit:

sorry for the double ping <3
@solanceae

unfortunately i wasnt able to finish what i was working on- but i do have the background and a little bust to show if itll still gain interest??

edit:

sorry for the double ping <3
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Solanceae

Hello! I'd be happy to draw some dragons for you; I was thinking the Administrators category, or whichever you think my style would fit~ Link to examples is below, thanks for looking!
@Solanceae

Hello! I'd be happy to draw some dragons for you; I was thinking the Administrators category, or whichever you think my style would fit~ Link to examples is below, thanks for looking!
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
This is such a stellar concept and low key I might do this for my own dragons eventually lol.

I don't have any dragon examples yet (working on one headshot commission rn) but am confident in my ability to draw 'em. You can find examples of recent commissions as well as a link to other examples HERE.

Would LOVE to do Firebirds, Gatherers or Administrators especially, but am happy to do any that you have available if you think my style would fit another group better!

Lmk if you're interested - USD would be preferred for payment but I'm happy to take FRC or items as well! :D
This is such a stellar concept and low key I might do this for my own dragons eventually lol.

I don't have any dragon examples yet (working on one headshot commission rn) but am confident in my ability to draw 'em. You can find examples of recent commissions as well as a link to other examples HERE.

Would LOVE to do Firebirds, Gatherers or Administrators especially, but am happy to do any that you have available if you think my style would fit another group better!

Lmk if you're interested - USD would be preferred for payment but I'm happy to take FRC or items as well! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7