Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77
[font=Candara]@cricklette | When you have another USD slot for a signature open may I be pinged again? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cricklette | When you have another USD slot for a signature open may I be pinged again?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Endgames yes i will!

@Nightfallen she is lovely!! i may ask a bit more because of the fur and accent details, as the linearts do take a lot of time despite being less complex in colors than illustrations!

@Laeyein I can draw that character, what was it that you wanted again?
@Endgames yes i will!

@Nightfallen she is lovely!! i may ask a bit more because of the fur and accent details, as the linearts do take a lot of time despite being less complex in colors than illustrations!

@Laeyein I can draw that character, what was it that you wanted again?
@cricklette It's okay, I can do more. :) I have 2500g right now and I am collecting gems by selling the festival shrooms as well so let me know how much would you need. ^^ Also, may I ask one more thing at the order? Could you include a birdskull necklace next to the accent too? [Item=brown birdskull necklace] I forgot to mention that at my first post, but I plan to collect art including that item too. I have a reference picture. If you want I can edit this part at the previous page as well. ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/W6OV4aQ.png[/img]
@cricklette

It's okay, I can do more. :)
I have 2500g right now and I am collecting gems by selling the festival shrooms as well so let me know how much would you need. ^^

Also, may I ask one more thing at the order? Could you include a birdskull necklace next to the accent too?
Brown Birdskull Necklace

I forgot to mention that at my first post, but I plan to collect art including that item too. I have a reference picture. If you want I can edit this part at the previous page as well. ^^

W6OV4aQ.png
jbyQtHP.png
@cricklette an illustration please! c:
@cricklette an illustration please! c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Nightfallen I am thinking 3000 for the detailed style if that works! (I edited my prices to make up for the style change, the top two linearts are the more detailed ones and the ones below are less detailed. If you don't want as much detail I can do less! I can also add in background details.

Otherwise, feel free to send a cr when you are ready!

@Laeyein lovely! did you want a background with it? what kinds of other details would you like as far as that and posing?
@Nightfallen I am thinking 3000 for the detailed style if that works! (I edited my prices to make up for the style change, the top two linearts are the more detailed ones and the ones below are less detailed. If you don't want as much detail I can do less! I can also add in background details.

Otherwise, feel free to send a cr when you are ready!

@Laeyein lovely! did you want a background with it? what kinds of other details would you like as far as that and posing?
@cricklette oooo, perhaps them standing on a cliff, looking out into the distance? i was thinking daytime, maybe with a few scattered clouds for the sky!
@cricklette oooo, perhaps them standing on a cliff, looking out into the distance? i was thinking daytime, maybe with a few scattered clouds for the sky!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@cricklette

I would love to ask for the detailed lineart since that is the style that immediately stole my heart. :> I also don't mind to spoil my special dragons, so it's okay!

I have just got enough funds, so I will send you a CR soon. ^^
@cricklette

I would love to ask for the detailed lineart since that is the style that immediately stole my heart. :> I also don't mind to spoil my special dragons, so it's okay!

I have just got enough funds, so I will send you a CR soon. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Laeyein lovely! if your payment is gems, i will ask for 8000!
@Laeyein lovely! if your payment is gems, i will ask for 8000!
@cricklette
Hi! I just changed my un (I was UndeadDahlia), could you replace it with the current one, please? ^^
@cricklette
Hi! I just changed my un (I was UndeadDahlia), could you replace it with the current one, please? ^^
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@cricklette
I absolutely love that second example of your sketches and would love to order a fullbody sketch of my oc Fritz or Khan; whomever catches your eye more !! Just wondering as well is it possible to get the background color to be anything besides white, a light grey or something similar would be amazing ^^
@cricklette
I absolutely love that second example of your sketches and would love to order a fullbody sketch of my oc Fritz or Khan; whomever catches your eye more !! Just wondering as well is it possible to get the background color to be anything besides white, a light grey or something similar would be amazing ^^
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77